Trump accomplishes in 9 months what Obama never did in 8 years:

Are you taking drugs we need to know about? The country is united? Are you serious? The country has not been this divided since the Civil War.
Thanks Obama.

You are welcome partisan nutter.
View attachment 156808

That's on Trump dummy.
No just an average Obama bot.

Bots don't own your nutter ass with facts.

Except that 3% figure the pseudo-cons banter about is over a year not a single quarter. There were several quarters under Obama that exceeded 3%.

Not to mention the economic turmoil the country was in when Obama took over.

Bet you knew all this but wanted to get the lie out anyway because you think you can alter the Great Obama's legacy. :thanks:

D6B5225B-55B4-45C0-A026-88F0E9EB3352.jpeg
OMB: Top 20% pay 95% of taxes, middle class 'single digits'

Who are "The Wealthy" and what is their "fair share"?

Seems to me, they are paying plenty.
Are you rich? Probably not. Then why are you stumping for them. The orange anus’ tax plan is a huge giveaway to the rich. I’m going get screwed as a middle class tax payer with state tax deductions. T’s billionaire friends make out like a bandit.
“ They pay plenty.”
Lmao

What did trump do ? Absolutely nothing. He’s just riding the wave of Obama’s great economy. Stock market, low UE etc.
This president has accomplished nothing in 9 months. You’re so desperate for a win of any kind but the fact remains ZERO LEGISLATIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
Did you see this? How come the liberal media didn't tell me this?

Jobs fall by 33,000 in September as hurricanes hammer employment

US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept, vs 90,000 jobs increase expected
  • The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
  • The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.

Forum List

Back