Trump-$1.2 Billion In Core Business Losses

Lying con tool, it doesn't matter if they used it once. You said they didn't use it at all until they failed to gain jobs, which is a lie. The truth is, they did speak of saving jobs before the results came in.

Not to mention, they talked about saving job more than once in that plan...

Many of the government jobs are likely to be professionals whose jobs are saved from state and local budget cuts by state fiscal relief.

You just can't stop lying, can you, ya lying con tool?

Gee, Faun...how many times has the Trump Administration used the statistic "jobs created or saved"? Oh, that's right...THEY HAVEN'T HAD TO BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY CREATE JOBS!!!
Your non-sequitur does nothing to salvage the fact that you lied, and got caught lying, by falsely claiming that Obama never used that term until after jobs numbers came in.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

You're so desperate to paint the Obama economy in a positive way that you've latched onto this whole "lying con tool" attack on anyone who points out how bad Barry was when it came to the economy! Instead of admitting that the Obama Administration DID use "jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they DID create with their nearly trillion dollar stimulus...you fixate on how many times someone used the term before it became their way to bullshit the American people!

You also ran away from my query about Trump ever using "jobs created or saved"...blustering about my lying again! Why is it, Faun that Barry needed to deceive like that...and Trump doesn't? Why is it, Faun that Barry needed the longest run of near zero interest rates by the Federal Reserve in our history to keep his economy from cratering...and Trump somehow manages to keep the economy growing and create jobs even though he's has to absorb six interest rate hikes from the Fed in two years?
"you've latched onto this whole "lying con tool" attack on anyone who points out how bad Barry was when it came to the economy!"

And how does the lying con tool respond?

By lying again, of course.

No, ya lying con tool, I don't call everyone saying that about Obama a "lying con tool." In truth, you're the only one I call a "lying con tool" because that's exactly what you are. You demonstrate that all the time. You're just tweaked because I call you on it all the time.

G'head, tell me again how Obama didn't start talking about "saving" jobs until the jobs numbers came in, even though that term was used in his initial plan from before his stimulus even went into effect.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lying con tool?

Ever???

LOL...did you ever want to explain why Donald Trump has never had to use a phony statistic like "jobs created or saved"? Did you want to explain why it became Barry's "go to" statistic?

Nah, you'll just keep on ranting about me being a "lying con tool"...like THAT addresses the issue!
Because trump wasn't handed the worst economy since the Great Depression like Obama was where jobs needed saving.

Gee, Faun...how many times has the Trump Administration used the statistic "jobs created or saved"? Oh, that's right...THEY HAVEN'T HAD TO BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY CREATE JOBS!!!
Your non-sequitur does nothing to salvage the fact that you lied, and got caught lying, by falsely claiming that Obama never used that term until after jobs numbers came in.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

You're so desperate to paint the Obama economy in a positive way that you've latched onto this whole "lying con tool" attack on anyone who points out how bad Barry was when it came to the economy! Instead of admitting that the Obama Administration DID use "jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they DID create with their nearly trillion dollar stimulus...you fixate on how many times someone used the term before it became their way to bullshit the American people!

You also ran away from my query about Trump ever using "jobs created or saved"...blustering about my lying again! Why is it, Faun that Barry needed to deceive like that...and Trump doesn't? Why is it, Faun that Barry needed the longest run of near zero interest rates by the Federal Reserve in our history to keep his economy from cratering...and Trump somehow manages to keep the economy growing and create jobs even though he's has to absorb six interest rate hikes from the Fed in two years?
"you've latched onto this whole "lying con tool" attack on anyone who points out how bad Barry was when it came to the economy!"

No, ya lying con tool, I don't call everyone saying that about Obama a "lying con tool." In truth, you're the only one I call a "lying con tool" because that's exactly what you are. You demonstrate that all the time. You're just tweaked because I call you on it all the time.

G'head, tell me again how Obama didn't start talking about "saving" jobs until the jobs numbers came in, even though that term was used in his initial plan from before his stimulus even went into effect.

Ever???

LOL...did you ever want to explain why Donald Trump has never had to use a phony statistic like "jobs created or saved"? Did you want to explain why it became Barry's "go to" statistic?

Nah, you'll just keep on ranting about me being a "lying con tool"...like THAT addresses the issue!
Because trump wasn't handed the worst economy since the Great Depression like Obama was where jobs needed saving.
Oh, bullshit! Bush had already put TARP into motion stabilizing the financial sector. There was a consensus on stimulus being needed and Barry had the votes in Congress to do pretty much whatever he wanted to do with that! But instead of concentrating on the economy...Barack Obama decided that what HE was going to do was give us ObamaCare...something that not only didn't help the economy or create jobs but in reality hurt the economy and hurt job creation! That was HIS decision and he owns the slowest recovery from a recession since The Great Depression because of that decision!

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Ever???

Oh, bullshit! Bush had already put TARP into motion stabilizing the financial sector. There was a consensus on stimulus being needed and Barry had the votes in Congress to do pretty much whatever he wanted to do with that! But instead of concentrating on the economy...Barack Obama decided that what HE was going to do was give us ObamaCare...something that not only didn't help the economy or create jobs but in reality hurt the economy and hurt job creation! That was HIS decision and he owns the slowest recovery from a recession since The Great Depression because of that decision!
Lying con tool, despite Bush passing TARP, GDP was still -8.4% and over 700,000 jobs were lost in the month Obama became president.

A c despite your lie about Obama not concentrating on the economy when he became president, the truth is he passed a huge stimulus package within 3 weeks of becoming president while ACA was passed much later.

Ever??? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back