Vigilantes Roam Oakland CA Streets at Night

When government refuses to do its job, other people step in and then become the de facto government.

California sucks...when a tree falls across the road they come out and put yellow tape around it...a week or so later they will drag it out of the road and put more yellow tape around it...a year or so later they will cut it up but leave it where it sits....to rot......when a pothole gets large enough to swallow a VW then they paint a yellow stripe around it and a year later someone shows up and fills it....

If the people of California do not demand accountability from their leaders the state will fail....

California sucks...when a tree falls across the road they come out and put yellow tape around it...a week or so later they will drag it out of the road and put more yellow tape around it...a year or so later they will cut it up but leave it where it sits....to rot......when a pothole gets large enough to swallow a VW then they paint a yellow stripe around it and a year later someone shows up and fills it....

If the people of California do not demand accountability from their leaders the state will fail....
--------------------------------------- been going on for years and years Ramb. Leaders are the BOSSES and are accountable to no one Ramb.

I guess you slackards have no idea how to take up the slack and get the job done. Either that or you're to cheap or lazy or both. And Oakland is not quite as bad as you think.

I guess you slackards have no idea how to take up the slack and get the job done. Either that or you're to cheap or lazy or both. And Oakland is not quite as bad as you think.
Only the 13th most violent city in America, Leftard paradise!
If Oakland is violent then I guess I must not know what is violent. Oakland seems like a nice place when I go there.

Only the 13th most violent city in America, Leftard paradise!
If Oakland is violent then I guess I must not know what is violent. Oakland seems like a nice place when I go there.
You would go to that shithole, no shock there.

Forum List

Back