Trump-$1.2 Billion In Core Business Losses

We need campaign finance reform to take $ out of politics.

Ummm….the Federal government spent over $4 trillion last year.

Get money out of politics? LOL!

The smartest don't win the richest do.

That's why Hillary won after she spent twice as much as Trump.....
You forgot to consider the money Russia spent.

Exactly. Many, many liberals voted for Trump because of Facebook memes. Right?

Just the uneducated white people, like you evidently.
Same shit, different day with these idiots.

Why did all the uneducated Bernie voters stay home in 2016? LOL!
They pouted & stayed home. Bernie lost the vote. He was never even close.

It’s not “affordable Care” when the premiums are $22,000 per year for a family of three.

I was paying that before the ACA for a family of two.

I'd believe you RealDunce, if not for the fact that you're a notorious fucking liar...

The idea you don;t believe it proves you know nothing about the health insurance market pre-ACA.

I started my own company in 2003. I was quotes $27,000 a year for a policy for my wife & I.

I ended up joining the PA Chamber & got a policy through them for around $12K a year. In the year the exchanges came out I was quoted $1850 a month ($22k a year).

I bought an equivalent policy on the exchanged for $950 a month (no subsidies).

If you never had to buy insurance as an individual, then you have no v]clue what it costs.

Prior to the ACA, if a family member had a pre-existing condition, most companies would not even offer you insurance.nSSFUCKS want to take us back to the "good old days". This is how fucking stupid you people are.

" OMG OMG Obama care is so horrible OMG OMG OMG:"

What is horrible is the level of your ignorance.

The problem with O'care was the fact that he forced people under penalty of penal servitude to buy a product that many had no need for.

When I was a younger dude, I didn't have medical insurance, I wasn't sickly and there was no point for it. Considering the price, and the fact I kneaded the money for other expenses, it was a smart move to go without. Particularly as I lived in a highly povertized section of the country under the Carter Regime.

I wish I was rich enough like Trump to lose a billion dollars and still be make more money in a week than all these stupid Moon Bats that post on here make in their combined lifetimes.

Trump got a huge share of the white vote ESPECIALLY the uneducated white vote.

So, you voted for Trump then, silly bonobo?
I have a college degree so no. Educated Americans voted for Hillary.

Do you think there are more educated or uneducated voters? Defined as a bachelors or higher

Clearly an inaccurate definition.

Detroit Michigan is one of the least educated towns in the country , with almost half the population considered totally functionally illiterate.

Yet, they had one of the highest percentages for Clinton in the 2016 election.

Do you think there are more educated or uneducated voters? Defined as a bachelors or higher

I have a Ph.D. as you already know. When there are people like Che Guevara Barbie (AOC) out there with degrees from accredited institutions (Boston University should have their accreditation revoked) who don't demonstrate even rudimentary knowledge in the subject matter of their field, then the entire education industry is suspect.

College is defined as an associate degree or higher. About one third of Americans have such degrees.

[

The idea you don;t believe it proves you know nothing about the health insurance market pre-ACA.

No, it just means that I have prior experience with you.

You are a partisan hack with literally zero integrity who lies routinely to promote the radical left agenda.

I started my own company in 2003. I was quotes $27,000 a year for a policy for my wife & I.

Health insurance, moron. We are not talking business liability insurance or any other policy.

I ended up joining the PA Chamber & got a policy through them for around $12K a year. In the year the exchanges came out I was quoted $1850 a month ($22k a year).

I bought an equivalent policy on the exchanged for $950 a month (no subsidies).

If you never had to buy insurance as an individual, then you have no v]clue what it costs.

Prior to the ACA, if a family member had a pre-existing condition, most companies would not even offer you insurance.nSSFUCKS want to take us back to the "good old days". This is how fucking stupid you people are.

" OMG OMG Obama care is so horrible OMG OMG OMG:"

What is horrible is the level of your ignorance.

Yeah, bullshit.

Anecdotal evidence is useless in the best of circumstances. What you offer is contrary to available facts AND the source is a disreputable liar who routinely fabricates stories to promote the left.

U.S. Health Care Costs Rise Faster Than Inflation

Now democrats have opened the door for Trump to talk about his comeback.

When will democrats accept that Trump has weaponized their complaints against them? He's aggravating their need to complain in order to keep them from discussing policy.

When will democrats accept that Trump has weaponized their complaints against them? He's aggravating their need to complain in order to keep them from discussing policy.

My own guess on this is that Trump had the story about his 30 year old tax returns planted, because he knew the media could resist reporting them without even checking them out.

Donald J. Trump has been playing the Lame Stream Media like a stradivarius since he descended the Golden Escalator.

The problem with O'care was the fact that he forced people under penalty of penal servitude to buy a product that many had no need for.

When I was a younger dude, I didn't have medical insurance, I wasn't sickly and there was no point for it. Considering the price, and the fact I kneaded the money for other expenses, it was a smart move to go without. Particularly as I lived in a highly povertized section of the country under the Carter Regime.

Obama's fascist care is a disaster. But the problem goes much deeper than fascist care. I'm no doubt much older than you. When I was young going to the doctor meant paying cash. I remember at 19 getting Mono. I went to a local doctor who examined me and prescribed antibiotics. The entire thing was $18, about $50 in today's dollars.

Now to see a doctor is about $600. People only fork over the copay, but the actual tab is about $600. How the fuck did that happen? Well, we decoupled the service from the consumer. The recipient of service is not the one who pays for the service, hence no supply and demand market constraints contain costs.

Milton Friedman wrote "if food were free, a piece of toast would cost $100." What he meant is that when costs are not born by the consumer, the producer or provider is free to charge what they please, the market will bear any cost when there is no market.

My own guess on this is that Trump had the story about his 30 year old tax returns planted, because he knew the media could resist reporting them without even checking them out.

Donald J. Trump has been playing the Lame Stream Media like a stradivarius since he descended the Golden Escalator.
Just like he had tax returns slipped to Rachel Maddow. He understands what democrats are doing and is using it against them.

Detroit Michigan is one of the least educated towns in the country , with almost half the population considered totally functionally illiterate.

And yet, over the whole, more educated people tended to vote for Hillary. So, genius, by cherry picking and highlighting that anomaly, you actually strenghtened his point. Way to fall on your face, there.

Just like he had tax returns slipped to Rachel Maddow. He understands what democrats are doing and is using it against them.

The media is just unwilling to admit that Mr. Trump is smarter than they are, and is playing 4 dimensional chess while they are playing checkers. He's 6 moves ahead of them- while they think they have him over the barrel he is just a few moves from checkmate.

How many times over the past 4 years have we heard "the walls are closing in on Trump" and "this is the beginning of the end for Trump" while the President just continues on, having a good time working as President?

And yet, over the whole, more educated people tended to vote for Hillary. So, genius, by cherry picking and highlighting that anomaly, you actually strenghtened his point. Way to fall on your face, there.

Is Detroit an anomaly? I don't know about that- are the people in Camden, Flint and East St. Louis highly educated? Those towns went heavily for Mrs. Clinton as well.

A lot of uneducated voted for Hillary, and that's the reason many think Mrs. Clinton want open borders. Bring in uneducated masses from the Turd World Shithole countries, and they will vote liberal forever.

Trump got a huge share of the white vote ESPECIALLY the uneducated white vote.

So, you voted for Trump then, silly bonobo?

I have a degree, I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary, looks like the educated didn’t fall for the Republican or Democratic Party.

I have a degree, I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary,
Which means you,essentially, voted for the one of those two that you least preferred. Nice work.

No I voted for someone I wanted in office not the two loser the Republicans or Democrats thought we’d like. Had Bernie won out I would have voted for him. The more that I’m learning about Bernie the less I’m liking him this time around.

Forum List

Back