Truly corrupt Government what you must know

Only Democrats have to be convicted. And those are political so they don't count. For Trump, accusation is far more than enough. Remember Hillary and the Russia gate scam? That went on for three years, and then Democrats moved on to the next fake scandal, they didn't even take a breath
Wow that must be frustrating blackbelt.

How could Biden not know the election was being stolen? Obviously he's dirty.
I think some days Biden couldn't tell you who the President of the USA is. I think some days if Biden does realize he is President, he has no idea when or how he came to be President. The man is so far mentally gone that it is a full time job just existing for him. I'm pretty sure when the question of election fraud/irregularities/improper procedures comes up, whoever controls his earpiece gives him a quick insult to retort and he moves on. And I'm pretty sure he couldn't describe the issues/complaints/concerns on his own if his life depended on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I think some days Biden couldn't tell you who the President of the USA is. I think some days if Biden does realize he is President, he has no idea when or how he came to be President. The man is so far mentally gone that it is a full time job just existing for him. I'm pretty sure when the question of election fraud/irregularities/improper procedures comes up, whoever controls his earpiece gives him a quick insult to retort and he moves on. And I'm pretty sure he couldn't describe the issues/complaints/concerns on his own if his life depended on it.

I like the idea of telling Biden he's already finishing his second term to he can go away now

How could Biden not know the election was being stolen? Obviously he's dirty.
How could Trump not know the election was clean. Everybody told him. Maybe he is just malevolent, mendacious, and just plain not right for America?
Maybe he's NOT a "stable genius"??

I love this bar!
------------------------------------------------------

Everybody's corrupt but the Trumpsters. Thank goodness for them. Gosh.
Yes! Thank goodness.
Without the TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookerd), well, life in America would be a whole lot less interesting...but more fun, more successful, less tax-burdened, and better educated.

So there is that.

IMHO

What crimes are those? Please link to just ONE conviction of Donald John Trump.
Well, poster Concerned......let's just agree to: "Patience, Grasshopper, patience".

And then, please ...... just link us to ONE conviction of Osama Bin Laden?
ONE (American) conviction of Ayman al-Zawahiri?
One conviction of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?
One conviction of Vladimir Putin?

Saddle up, Skippy.

How could Trump not know the election was clean. Everybody told him. Maybe he is just malevolent, mendacious, and just plain not right for America?
Maybe he's NOT a "stable genius"??

I love this bar!
------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Thank goodness.
Without the TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookerd), well, life in America would be a whole lot less interesting...but more fun, more successful, less tax-burdened, and better educated.

So there is that.

IMHO

Well, poster Concerned......let's just agree to: "Patience, Grasshopper, patience".

And then, please ...... just link us to ONE conviction of Osama Bin Laden?
ONE (American) conviction of Ayman al-Zawahiri?
One conviction of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?
One conviction of Vladimir Putin?

Saddle up, Skippy.
Your inept attempt at diversion is useless. You cannot link to even one conviction of the man that you've sworn is guilty of "something" for seven continuous years. Give it up.

Of course they are all corrupt, but your buddies have perfected it. They have full media support. Then there are all the cheerleaders like you who have no problem with it if a D is after their name. At least the MAGAS are vocal in their opposition to Washington corruption. Democrats cheer for it and give each other high fives.
There is no Biden corruption, brainwashed functional moron, just your garbage right wing propaganda and ridiculous conspiracy theories. If you had the actual evidence you would be in court years ago. Ditto election vaccine global warming frauds and conspiracies DUHHH. Only your media is a conspiracy, CNN and MSNBC are rhino corporate swine, but at least they don't have an imaginary universe of conspiracies. If MSM were Democratic propaganda, they would go on and on about the giveaway to the rich GOP tax rates and the pure propaganda you believe. Barely touch on it...

Osama Bin Laden?
Ayman al-Zawahiri?

Try harder, poor poster CAmerican.
You'll find a traction-full argument sometime.

Good luck.
Topic, Junior. The OP clearly made a case of disparities between the previous and current occupants of the WH. Please keep to the topic at hand or make your own regarding the way the US treats foreign enemies.

You can't top this. They treat Trump as were he Al Capone alive and well.
Biden they act as is his crimes do not matter. A good video to reply to where is the evidence.
In front of your eyes, so long as you do not watch the MSM. Folks, your Government is run by the Main Street News.

Nutzi Germany had the same issue with big Joe Goebbels & his propaganda ministry. Folks need to have the capability/common sense to read between the lines. Groupthink has paralyzed the rank & file statist left's ability to think for themselves. Same thing happened to the German folks & is the sole reason they ended up with Oddball Hitliar as their dictator. Do you think history repeats itself or what???

Nutzi Germany had the same issue with big Joe Goebbels & his propaganda ministry. Folks need to have the capability/common sense to read between the lines. Groupthink has paralyzed the rank & file statist left's ability to think for themselves. Same thing happened to the German folks & is the sole reason they ended up with Oddball Hitliar as their dictator. Do you think history repeats itself or what???
Nazism is right wing you idiot dupe, and Hitler is not much different from trump with martial law and a few concentration camps. hitler and Goebles would fit in perfectly on your conspiracy nutjob youtube stream, brainwashed functional moron

Forum List

Back