True Will

September

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2014
NA

Open your eyes! Open your heart!

Be not like sheep, placing your Destiny in the hands of others... but like dragons, following nothing but your own True Will!

Know that you can learn from any and every religion you Will! There is great wisdom, valuable lessons, and epic culture to be found in the many religions of Man!

Free yourselves from the prison of the spirit! Know that your potential has no bounds!

Know that you can create your own spiritual/ religious system! You can create your own rituals, your own culture! I dare say even your own vessels for the Gods!

Your weltanschauung should be influenced most by your own True Will, not the Will of those who seek to keep you in chains!

Do not submit! Rise up from your knees and break free from your shackles! Spread your wings and take to the sky!

Let your spiritual/ religious system and weltanschauung be your wings so that they might carry you anywhere you Will! Let them become something that amplifies your potential, not something that restricts your True Will!

Last edited:
Open your eyes! Open your heart!

Be not like sheep, placing your Destiny in the hands of others... but like dragons, following nothing but your own True Will!

Know that you can learn from any and every religion or you Will! There is great wisdom, valuable lessons, and epic culture to be found in the many religions of Man!

Free yourselves from the prison of the spirit! Know that your potential has no bounds!

Know that you can create your own spiritual/ religious system! You can create your own rituals, your own culture! I dare say even your own vessels for the Gods!

Your weltanschauung should be influenced most by your own True Will, not the Will of those who seek to keep you in chains!

Do not submit! Rise up from your knees and break free from your shackles! Spread your wings and take to the sky!

Let your spiritual/ religious system and weltanschauung be your wings so that they might carry you anywhere you Will! Let them become something that amplifies your potential, not something that restricts your True Will!

Yo, show me yours? I`ll show you mine? I agree with your assessment, but I hope you are talking about the Obama Chains? If so, then me and you agree to the end of the World!!!

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

you are asking too much of those who adhere to the judo/christian crap...simple as that.....their hypocrisy knows no bounds ...they ride their high horses while doing what the condemn others for

Forum List

Back