True story. My friend's daughters both signed up to take Covid test.

They signed up to take the test and went to the location. They found out it was a 4 hour wait so they left.

They just received their test results in the mail. Both TESTED POSITIVE!!!!

THEY NEVER TOOK THE TEST!!!!

Fucking FRAUDS!!!!!
Yep, my son-in-law’s neighbor had the same experience! Just another hoax

One of the waitresses just shared a story at my club. She did test positive and she did have it back late June. By law she had to take two more covid tests within 48 hours.

She tested positive twice again and they made her test several more times till she finally tested negative. She had taken the Covid test a total of 8 times with 7 positives till finally she tested negative.

Each positive test was counted as a new positive she found out from her Epidemiologist who was treating her cause places receive government DOLLARS for POSITIVE TESTS. So that was two positive tests for two that never took it and seven positive tests for ONE PERSON.

One of the waitresses just shared a story at my club. She did test positive and she did have it back late June. By law she had to take two more covid tests within 48 hours.

She tested positive twice again and they made her test several more times till she finally tested negative. She had taken the Covid test a total of 8 times with 7 positives till finally she tested negative.

Each positive test was counted as a new positive she found out from her Epidemiologist who was treating her cause places receive government DOLLARS for POSITIVE TESTS. So that was two positive tests for two that never took it and seven positive tests for ONE PERSON.
Can’t make it up. That has to be every positive test. Conclusion, if one did indeed test positive, it goes without saying, they would have been retested. So, it’s possible half of the daily counts could be repeat positive tests. So one would have to at least divide by two or three for the actual count

Can’t make it up. That has to be every positive test. Conclusion, if one did indeed test positive, it goes without saying, they would have been retested. So, it’s possible half of the daily counts could be repeat positive tests. So one would have to at least divide by two or three for the actual count
In the blue states, seems like they are taking more accurate tests. There were 200,000 rioting scumbags in NYC alone, with more than half unmasked, and they "didn't get a spike in the numbers."

Huh

In the blue states, seems like they are taking more accurate tests. There were 200,000 rioting scumbags in NYC alone, with more than half unmasked, and they "didn't get a spike in the numbers."

Huh
You didn’t hear? Protesters are not phased by the virus

If this is the case TRUMP and republicans need to make it clear. The lack of specific questions from reporters regarding how cases are counted leads me to believe this is true.
I have also read that the daily case count often includes results held back from previous weeks.

If this is the case TRUMP and republicans need to make it clear. The lack of specific questions from reporters regarding how cases are counted leads me to believe this is true.
I have also read that the daily case count often includes results held back from previous weeks.
Anything Trump says is used against him in the court of high stakes politics.

Anything.....

The WHO giving out false information and repeated by Trump were setups and have been setups.

This is what is happening. IF Trump claims the tests are being falsified they will parade out millions of family members of lost relatives to COVID.

Look at his hoax claims. He NEVER said the disease was a HOAX and the media of course deliberately took it out of context. Propaganda works, make no mistake.

Even from Snopes the worlds best commie fact checker...

What's True
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax."
What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

They signed up to take the test and went to the location. They found out it was a 4 hour wait so they left.

They just received their test results in the mail. Both TESTED POSITIVE!!!!

THEY NEVER TOOK THE TEST!!!!

Fucking FRAUDS!!!!!

I observed the reverse (false negative).

My aunt comes to my house everyday, a house where two people were hospitalized for COVID (both me and and my grandmother).

SHe's taken two tests now and keeps comming up negative, which is impossible since she took of my grandmother (grandma was only in the hospital for two hours and get better in a few days), and me after I was released from the hospital having been on oxygen for two days.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that she did not get COVID (btw 99.7% of the population either doesn't even react to the virus or only gets a mild illness).

Also, I was treated with HCQ.

So gg.

Forum List

Back