True class from Mani right here

cheap bastid

Well, yeah, that IS true.

:lol:

the rules clearly state that altering quotes is not allowed.

i'm going to report you to, uh

never mind

<removes stick and head from ass>

carry on

No.

Someone didn't.

Did they?

Really?

Someone is so fraking uptight and tattletale-ish that they reported a post which was condensed to the relative parts, but not edited to change the context?

As Dis said:

REALLY?

No, really?

cheap bastid

never mind

carry on

What a dishonest liar you are. I give you my public permission to post the PM that you received in your inbox about the post you just reported that you said you reported but probably didn't because you're such a dishonest liar. Until then you're a liar without proof which means nothing. God you people are just unbelievable.You must be obsessed. And, your pants are on fire.

never mind

carry on

No.

Someone didn't.

Did they?

Really?

Someone is so fraking uptight and tattletale-ish that they reported a post which was condensed to the relative parts, but not edited to change the context?

As Dis said:

REALLY?

No, really?

never mind

carry on

What a dishonest liar you are. I give you my public permission to post the PM that you received in your inbox about the post you just reported that you said you reported but probably didn't because you're such a dishonest liar. Until then you're a liar without proof which means nothing. God you people are just unbelievable.You must be obsessed. And, your pants are on fire.

i can't believe you're attacking an innocent child like this.

GoodnightMoon.jpg

never mind

carry on

i can't believe you're attacking an innocent child like this.

I never attacked your Ferrari so stop saying that I did. Unbelievable.

Another meltdown by ConHog. He's more volatile than the stock market if all the day traders were given a week's supply of coke and not allowed to sleep the entire week. :rofl:

I posted teh wrong thing, don't wanna get in trouble, so i fixed it

Okay, so Mani negged me for this

manifold said:
Hi, you have received -49 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I\'m sorry, what I meant to say was, Fuck You Doucher. mmkay?

Regards,
manifold

Note: This is an automated message.

That's fucking pathetic

mani is trying to out Dante -- oops, out-Dante me? :lol:

mani?

this post?

boringoldmani.png

boringoldmani.png

and then xotoxi, your weirdo pal for this?

xolunatictroll.png

xolunatictroll.png

:cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...fire-in-a-crowded-theater-11.html#post2771840 post #152

Last edited:
I posted teh wrong thing, don't wanna get in trouble, so i fixed it

Okay, so Mani negged me for this

That's fucking pathetic

While I agree with you that his neg rep was inappropriate...what is the deal with you and whining about negreps?

Instead of whining, why don't you neg back and call it even.

Just a thought...

I wasn't whining about rep and you know it.

my point is that I asked him nicely in the thread not to insult special needs kids and his little childish response was to neg me.

What do you expect from a little bitch that thinks he's someone?

Here ... I'll show you a neg .....

While I agree with you that his neg rep was inappropriate...what is the deal with you and whining about negreps?

Just a thought...

my point is that I asked him nicely in the thread not to insult special needs kids and his little childish response was to neg me.

he asked for that a long time.

and don't talk about little bitches as long as you protect little bitches and act like a little bitch.

Just a thought...

OMFG! :eek:

It's The Old Man on the USMB Mountain! Watch out your face doesn't fall off. :lol:

:eusa_shhh:

I just re read the Palin thread. Conjob seemed mad to me, about Mani not believing him.
I don't know why Conjob cares so much. Hopefully he starts mulitple threads about it. We have one down, ten more to go. :woohoo:

he was mad at anyone disagreeing with his opinion. he was mad at anyone reading the OP and really getting what madeline had to say. he was mad the elastic in his panties is shot.

I get why he didn't like the photo too, but if he enjoys having his opinion stated then he cant very well get mad at mani for having his, or maddline for that matter.

I find it amazing that he wants his feelings protected but feels free to bash others feelings.

LOL no matter how many times you yell I'm mad it isn't going to make it true. I am disgusted that yall would turn a thread about how disgusting it is to make fun of disabled children into another excuse to bash on me, but mad? No.

Oh, and I don't care about having my feelings protected you dope. That isn't what this thread is about. It's about how disgusting it is to make fun of disabled children and then neg rep when someone asks you to stop. End of story. In the thread that began all this Madeline made fun of Sarah Palin, okay she's an adult she's fair game. Mani made fun of Trig, he's not fair game. I'm fair game, my daughter is not fair game. Same difference. I don't expect my children to be protected any more or any less than other children. Children are OFF limits. And that is the only reason I said shit to Mani or started this thread.

But yall are obsessed, so obsessed that you're willing to overlook making fun of handicapped children in order to bash me some more. That's pathetic, and I'm out of this thread.

Del, I would ask that you close this disgusting thread as is my right as the author of it, but I'll just wait for another mod to come around and ask them to. Yall enjoy your reindeer games.

This is why its a sticky....... :lol::lol:

and you go del!

Forum List

Back