Trudeau ends use of Emergencies Act, says 'situation is no longer an emergency'

i bet Canadians wish they had a 2nd Amendment after they've been treated so badly under Castro...i'm sorry i meant Trudeau...i forgot what decade i was in!

Looks like they were not able to force their wants on the Canadian Government.
Actually the matter isn't over yet and truckers have already been given concessions by Canadian governments.
Could you possibly know less about this issue? It's doubtful.
Only British Columbia seems to cling to the vaccine mandates.

Who has caved in and who has reached most of their goals?
It's axiomatic that if you are behind some issue it's on it's dying last legs.

Actually the matter isn't over yet and truckers have already been given concessions by Canadian governments.
Could you possibly know less about this issue? It's doubtful.
Only British Columbia seems to cling to the vaccine mandates.

Who has caved in and who has reached most of their goals?
It's axiomatic that if you are behind some issue it's on it's dying last legs.
Funny. If they got their goals on the 15, by the news week article, why did they continue the lockdown? Incidental punishment after the ball was called dead? You wanted the blockade to continue, though goals of protest achieve and now protest on here, they were made to remove their trucks? Just what are your goals?

Fuck Trudeau, the pinko bastard.
Well, that is certainly a nice start, but I doubt that litetotica will take it until you flush it out a bit.

My suggestion would have to do with working some cactus into your descriptions thereof.

Funny. If they got their goals on the 15, by the news week article, why did they continue the lockdown? Incidental punishment after the ball was called dead? You wanted the blockade to continue, though goals of protest achieve and now protest on here, they were made to remove their trucks? Just what are your goals?
Other than respect for peaceful civil disobedience when no other remedy is working I have no goals
but am in agreement with the truckers who want an end to the vaccine mandates (to the group that are
largely vaccinated anyway) and ending the electronic surveilling of truckers coming back over the border from
the US (I don't know the exact term for it).

For these two simple issues Justin Trudeau just blew a gasket and instead of meeting with truckers he
went whole hog on authoritarianism.

Having Joe Biden and Klaus Schwab as two of your biggest backers
and advisors gives us a keen insight as to who motivates and tells Trudeau what to do.

Never mind that their Senate was likely to tell him NO. And that courts were starting to determine that he could not legally just freeze people’s bank accounts for no reason. He quit when he was about to get fired. He best start seeing which country will take his sorry ass when he gets booted from office.

He probably didn't have the votes in the senate so he pulled to save face. When the fall back begins, and it will be major, the left in Canada will try and say it was the conservatives fault. It's all they know to do.

Canada is free-er today, but still far less free than Americans.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is revoking the use of the Emergencies Act, the powerful legislative tool that was used to quash the protests and blockades that erupted in Ottawa and at border crossings over recent weeks.

"The situation is no longer an emergency," Trudeau told a news conference.

"We are confident that existing laws and bylaws are now sufficient to keep people safe."

The Governor General signed off on the revocation on Wednesday afternoon, which formally ended the state of emergency.

MPs in the House of Commons voted to affirm use of the act on Monday. The Senate was in the midst of debating the act on Wednesday but withdrew the motion shortly after Trudeau made his announcement.
Trudope wanted an election, but Jaggy's too much of an idiot, and the NDP is broke so... Plus, he knew he didn't have the votes in the Senate.

Forum List

Back