Trudeau plans on invoking the Emergencies Act in response to protests: sources

They are bringing the military in.

Russia, China, North Korea and others are now legitimized, no matter what we say. I've always known that our Charter was paperweight anyways. This was a policing issue. The fact that the Ottawa police didn't do their job, or, didn't seem to need to (or have the resources).

Now all of the intellectuals on CBC are telling us how great this is, since, their lives in Ottawa were disrupted.

The border was a federal responsibility but they kept suggesting it was provincial or local.

Men like me will always be in the minority in Canada, a Libertarian. A view I believe is natural and should always be a guiding force in decisions.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has told his caucus he plans on invoking the never-before-used Emergencies Act to give the federal government extra powers to handle the protests across the country, according to sources.

Those sources, who were not authorized to speak publicly, said the prime minister will inform the premiers of his decision this morning.

In a meeting with the Liberal caucus on Monday morning, Trudeau said there were no plans to deploy the military, according to the sources.

The Emergencies Act, which replaced the War Measures Act in the 1980s, defines a national emergency as a temporary "urgent and critical situation" that "seriously endangers the lives, health or safety of Canadians and is of such proportions or nature as to exceed the capacity or authority of a province to deal with it."

Hard as it is to believe, Canadian, our governments are still giving us "the carrot". When bombs start dropping from military aircraft flying overhead or artillery barrages rain down, that's getting the stick. We have not yet seen the bloody stick, however, I am sure we'll get there sooner rather than later.

Trudeau may call in the military because he doesn't want to see the deaths of police officers as was the case with the Jan. 6th. coup attempt.

CSIS is already aware that there are extremist elements involved with guns. The risk to the police is too great now.

The only homicide that happened was an unarmed woman getting shot by a cop.

Russia, China, North Korea and others are now legitimized, no matter what we say. I've always known that our Charter was paperweight anyways. This was a policing issue. The fact that the Ottawa police didn't do their job, or, didn't seem to need to (or have the resources).

Now all of the intellectuals on CBC are telling us how great this is, since, their lives in Ottawa were disrupted.

The border was a federal responsibility but they kept suggesting it was provincial or local.

Men like me will always be in the minority in Canada, a Libertarian. A view I believe is natural and should always be a guiding force in decisions.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has told his caucus he plans on invoking the never-before-used Emergencies Act to give the federal government extra powers to handle the protests across the country, according to sources.

Those sources, who were not authorized to speak publicly, said the prime minister will inform the premiers of his decision this morning.

In a meeting with the Liberal caucus on Monday morning, Trudeau said there were no plans to deploy the military, according to the sources.

The Emergencies Act, which replaced the War Measures Act in the 1980s, defines a national emergency as a temporary "urgent and critical situation" that "seriously endangers the lives, health or safety of Canadians and is of such proportions or nature as to exceed the capacity or authority of a province to deal with it."
I wonder how long it will be before Trudeau declares himself Prime Minister for life or Chairman Trudeau and renames the Parliament, the Politburo.

So Canada just went full dictatorship now.

They can freeze bank accounts now with no court order, no proof of anything. Just labeled an enemy of Trudeau and poof, your life is over. This is way bigger than using the military for anything.

If it can happen in Canada, it can happen here in the US. Canada was about to drop the mandates, then Biden called little Castraeu and told him to use the full force of the Federal government. Congrats, your being ruled by Biden now.

B71C80DD-3AC9-4B86-B680-4DE65431917E.jpeg

and now we know why. Not out of goodness of his heart because he has no goodness, he has no heart. His own party was going to embarrass him by going against him.

Then WHY did so many vote for it? It was all along party lines

Forum List

Back