Canada Ends Emergencies Act

Canadians were supportive of vaxxing and Trudeau. They dont view events through your insane prism.
Truckers are largely vaccinated. But that's not good enough for Dear Leader Justin Trudeau.

Largely compliant isn't acceptable! That's how authoritarians roll, nut job.

You don't have to be a trucker to be worried. The reason doesn't matter, that the mechanism exists for the government do do it on a whim is the thing that will panic people.
OK. You tell me, why there was no run on the banks of Canada. Are you saying the Canadian people were as a whole were deeply panicked, but the trucks kept them from getting to the banks to make withdrawals, and they just got lucky and it ended without withdrawing their life's savings?

OK. You tell me, why there was no run on the banks of Canada. Are you saying the Canadian people were as a whole were deeply panicked, but the trucks kept them from getting to the banks to make withdrawals, and they just got lucky and it ended without withdrawing their life's savings?

No, I'm saying SOMETHING made Trudeau blink, and this might be one reason.

He did get the non violent truckers incarcerated as they still are today.
It's a win for Canada's authoritarian.
I read they were being released and had access to their accounts again, that would let them post to get out. Any idea how many truckers he is still holding, now that the trucks are gone?

No, I'm saying SOMETHING made Trudeau blink, and this might be one reason.
Something made him blink, but the trucks (contrary to news) were still there and the bridges were still closed, so that it could not be that the situation had changed. OK. Can you send me a link to that. I am pretty good about reading both side's links, unless they are behind a paywall.

Something made him blink, but the trucks (contrary to news) were still there and the bridges were still closed, so that it could not be that the situation had changed. OK. Can you send me a link to that. I am pretty good about reading both side's links, unless they are behind a paywall.

Only references and assumptions of a bank run, but those are what usually START bank runs, not actual liquidity issues.

This is different because people may think that the government can cut their access to funds any time they want. At a minimum people will keep more cash on them in case it happens.

And before some other protest, the protesters will remove as much cash as possible.

No, do you?
Of the approximately 210 accounts frozen linked to the trucker protests, vast majority are being released of the"Freedom Convoy" protestors are being released.

So, they are getting their money back. But, I really do not know if they are posting mail and getting out, though I did read of about 6 being denied bail. I looked all over. You would think I was the only one curious as it is not deemed newsworthy for some reason. I assumed lack of funds availability was any hold up on most of the releases, but that may not reflect the reality of how it works in Canada.

Only British Columbia now, out of all of Canada's provinces, continue their vaccine mandates.

So I wonder why some of the less smart leftists here ( a redundancy, I know) are claiming victory over the
peaceful truckers and a real thumbs up for the black face and Nazi uniform wearing Prime Minister of
Canada?

If that's winning what could losing possibly look like?

Given that the very violent "truckers" whimpered and ran once it became clear that there would be consequences for trying to overthrow the government, you better believe that liberals are spiking the ball and doing a victory dance. The conservative fascist opposition was routed once again.

Good job at getting most of Canada to hate the right even more. Your mission now is to work on getting most of the USA to hate you just as much. We Democrats are counting on you to bring us millions of votes through your ongoing awful behavior. Supporting the thugs is just one way you'll do that, and supporting Russia will be the other.

You do realize that the only ones supporting the Canadian thugs/truckers were kook-right American fascists, right?

I doubt most Canadians are very happy with him right now. IMO that is why he relinquished the Act
It obviously is and now every Canadian province, save for British Columbia, has ended vaccination
mandates. So why do people say Justin Trudeau won this skirmish?

Given that the very violent "truckers" whimpered and ran once it became clear that there would be consequences for trying to overthrow the government, you better believe that liberals are spiking the ball and doing a victory dance. The conservative fascist opposition was routed once again.

Good job at getting most of Canada to hate the right even more. Your mission now is to work on getting most of the USA to hate you just as much. We Democrats are counting on you to bring us millions of votes through your ongoing awful behavior. Supporting the thugs is just one way you'll do that, and supporting Russia will be the other.

You do realize that the only ones supporting the Canadian thugs/truckers were kook-right American fascists, right?

You have lied to yourself so many times in this post I lost count.
I thoroughly enjoyed every word.

Forum List

Back