Tropical Cyclones Parade Across the Pacific

I just got 1.5 inches if rain here in temecula, the drought is over, global warming has been proved a lie.

Don't think so. Not for most of California.

And, it would take more than a hundred inches of rain gently falling from Oregon to Baja to even put a dent in it.

Know Douglas Gibbs from your home town?

1.5 in. ends a drought? By that statement you have proved who the liar is here.

Do you really need to be such a jerk and post like this?

Given the things posted by Ekektra, Goddamned right I do. One thing I have learned in 50 years of working in sawmills, construction, and steel mills is that you answer people in a language that they understand. You answer such a Elektra in correct english and well written debate points, he or she will not even read it, and should they, they will not understand it. So, I speak the language they understand.

1.5 in. ends a drought? By that statement you have proved who the liar is here.

Do you really need to be such a jerk and post like this?

Given the things posted by Ekektra, Goddamned right I do. One thing I have learned in 50 years of working in sawmills, construction, and steel mills is that you answer people in a language that they understand. You answer such a Elektra in correct english and well written debate points, he or she will not even read it, and should they, they will not understand it. So, I speak the language they understand.

When did you become a physics major then?

yep, the end of a drought, but then again, its all about politics and scaring the public.

we got a total of 2 inches of rain in the last two weeks, the "Media" is great at predicting no rain, the weather report was clear and sunny, while it was raining.

That tells who is the liar and who is not.

Southern California is a desert, since when does a desert have a drought?

Further, below average is not a drought, not at all.

But its all about money and power and liberal fools like Old Crock and Crick screaming, "the sky is falling".

I just got 1.5 inches if rain here in temecula, the drought is over, global warming has been proved a lie.
When I was stationed in Okinawa we suffered through 3 Tropical Cyclones in two weeks. The Base Commanders of Kadena and Camp Foster were pissed off that we weren't securing the outdoor furniture and other things that were getting blown around, said we had "Tropical Cyclone Apathy".

That was some 24 years ago.

SIDEBAR: My wife and I would LOVE to buy a home in Telecula! Beautiful wine country!

So he's had more education than you have.

And is logically challenged. At least I think for myself. I don't need to scare society into a way of life. Instead I challenge those who do. I may not have the education of that individual, s0n I am many moons better in my ideologies and honesty. Just remember this, you nor him have provided one shred of evidence to support 120 PPM of CO2 drives anything, except you and he nuts. :eusa_clap:

I have provided links to mountains of evidence. You have repeatedly lied about it. That doesn't incline me towards doing anything else at your behest.

As to your lack of education: would you have accepted the argument you proffer from your young children? And when you see a danger approaching, do you withhold warnings to make certain no one can call you a scaremonger?

Forum List

Back