Trolls trolling for dirt on Palin, the list keeps getting larger.

As I stated in a previous post, these people are so scared of Palin that they will go to no end to dig up any tid-bit of information on her and spin it any way they can to make her look bad. One thread now is about her raising money to fight cancer in a Canadian hospital, yet because this hospital performs abortions she is criticized for doing that. Now she is criticized for making money on the speech circuit. I guess they have not heard how Bill Clinton and Al Gore have made millions doing the same. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

This reminds me of the movie " The lord of the Rings," where the evil doers are in constant search of the "Ring." Gollum, " my precious. They are Trolls who are Trolling for any speck of dirt on Palin, they are desperate in their attempts, because they are terrified of what she could do to them with the FACTS and the TRUTH. The truth will set you free.:lol:

The list of Trolls who are trolling for dirt are.
Political Junky
Ya Yank.
Curve Light.
Jay Carnuke.

I had no idea this board is frequented by 11 year olds. Maple, please tell your parents I apologize for hurting your feelings. I assumed you were an adult and proceeded on that obviously false assumption. Please know I will remember this experience and not automatically assume those posting about Politics have entered and completed puberty. If your parents would like to have a "sit down" so I can face the consequences and let them vent on how hard it was to get you to stop crying as the result of my posts I'd be more than willing to give them that opportunity. Hope your upcoming Christmas vacation from "Hope For All Elementary" school is pleasant and joy filled.

You don't need to troll on Palin. She does it so well on her own.

Bridge to nowhere

public fight with teen Levi

Has a pastor who weaves spells around her to protect her from "witchcraft" - sidelines as a domestic terrorist

Pro "abstinance only" yet has a bastard grandchild

Love to buy clothes

Can't name a country in North America

Doesn't read

the list is endless.....

You don't need to troll on Palin. She does it so well on her own.

Bridge to nowhere

public fight with teen Levi

Has a pastor who weaves spells around her to protect her from "witchcraft" - sidelines as a domestic terrorist

Pro "abstinance only" yet has a bastard grandchild

Love to buy clothes

Can't name a country in North America

Doesn't read

the list is endless.....

Congratulations--- you have just been added to the trolls trolling for morsels of dirt on Palin. I am glad the pastor wove spells around her to protect her from the Trolls.:lol::lol::lol:

Bastard Grandchild???? and I thought you libs were sooooooooooooooooo understanding about these delicate issues. Maybe you should all get together and paint a red star on her daughter's head and sew something onto her clothes, something akin to what the nazi's did to the jews, demonstrating you trolls total disgust for pre-marital sex. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1810554 said:
I glad the pastor wove spells around her to protect her from the Trolls.:lol::lol::lol:

What grade are you in?

Guide to Grammar and Writing

I was wondering how long it would take for a proper Godwin.

I think that you have already been added to the troll's trolling for dirt on Palin, I can't add you again, that would not be fair to the other trolls.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Never sleeping, always searching, endless gnashing of the teeth, grinding, in a constant rage over not being able to find the dirt. Get a night splint or you will ruin your fangs.:lol::lol::lol:

And this is what has got the Troll's panties all tied up in a wad, plus the fact that she is going on 3 million books sold.LOLOLOLOLOLOL Al gore has only sold a pathetic 40,000. lolololololololol

Conan O'Brien's TONIGHT SHOW: Sarah Palin Has A Little Fun At William Shatner's Expense (Wizbang Pop!)

She didn't write, publish, edit, or market that book. The publishers looked at the common idiocy and disposable income of the Palin camps and decided to cash in on predictable pontificating ignorance.

Ditto--& one who grew in a middle class family. One who took on big oil (Exon) & won.
Her book amazing--Jeradine Ferraro--1st democrat female vice presidential candidate stated after reading Palin's book. (Her next trip will be to Alaska becaise of the way Palin writes about it's beauty & wilderness.)

She is also a liar.

She lied about the "death panels" and still thinks its a good idea to pretend Obama has no birth certificate.

These are flat out lies that any fair minded person can see the evidence for this is clap trap.

Why does she have to depend on lies?

If she was alone in telling what you call lies, you might have a point. But she isn't and you don't.

The New York Times has joined in the death panel bashing. Jim Rutenburg and Jackie Calmes assert the following:

There is nothing in any of the legislative proposals that would call for the creation of death panels or any other governmental body that would cut off care for the critically ill as a cost-cutting measure.

The AP is technically correct in stating that end-of-life counseling is not the same as a death panel. The New York Times is also correct to point out that the health care bill contains no provision setting up such a panel.

What both outlets fail to point out is that the panel already exists.

H.R. 1 (more commonly known as the Recovery and Reinvestment Act, even more commonly known as the Stimulus Bill and aptly dubbed the Porkulus Bill) contains a whopping $1.1 billion to fund the Federal Coordinating Council for Comparative Effectiveness Research. The Council is the brain child of former Health and Human Services Secretary Nominee Tom Daschle. Before the Porkulus Bill passed, Betsy McCaughey, former Lieutenant governor of New York, wrote in detail about the Council's purpose.

Daschle's stated purpose (and therefore President Obama's purpose) for creating the Council is to empower an unelected bureaucracy to make the hard decisions about health care rationing that elected politicians are politically unable to make. The end result is to slow costly medical advancement and consumption. Daschle argues that Americans ought to be more like Europeans who passively accept "hopeless diagnoses."

American Thinker: 'Death panel' is not in the bill... it already exists

I guess they banned lead paint too late for your developement. That is unfortunate for you and this discussion.

So you forward that a lie is not a lie if enough people say it? Or...Sara is no worse than some liars and somehow that is a cornerstone of her values?

They have a review feature on this MB. You might give it a try before you post such moronic drivel in the future.

☭proletarian☭;1810835 said:
I think Maple has a crush on Palin.

This is way way way way past a crush. It's Fatal Attraction and the white cooked rabbit is dignity.

Trolling for dirt? That attention whore serves it up on a platter for ya. <wink>

I wouldn't be surprised if Americans elected Palin as President. They elected an B-actor (Reagan), a drunken draft-evader (Bush Junior) why not complete the tri-fecta and elect a BIMBO ?

Forum List

Back