Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negro is Spanish for black!
All Spanish people are racist!

hehheh exactly.....it has all gotten so ridiculous.....I thought this board was above all that especially in the use of the word 'negro'....as I have used it extensively and others also for a long time...and then suddenly it seems not to be allowed. What is going on? Maybe there should be a new rule as in let everyone know that the word 'Negro' is now verboten on this board????

Negro is not racist. Their biological term is negroid FFS

it depends on the context. i don't think that the term 'obama the magic negro' was meant as a term of endearment.

Obviously you are ignorant of the history and meaning of that term.

soooooooooooo calling obama the magic negro wasn't meant to be offensive?

People are too worried about someone getting offended to begin with....everyone gets offended about something. Freedom of speech entitles one to be offensive.

However at the time the term was being used during obama's candiacy for the presidency.....it was used in the historical context of the well known character in movies (the magical negro) as the black character was inserted in the script to magically save the white folk....as in conservatives were using the term to show how liberals were so desperate to get a black president to save everyone or sumptin like dat.

You write and speak so well. :udaman:

Writing is speaking and speaking is writing. =)

Join us in the 21st century just as soon as you finish fighting the Civil War.
United Negro College Fund Home Page | UNCF
Omg those fucking racists stuck in the 1800s!! Go tell am OL
Maybe they don't want to change their stationery. Call most black folks a "negro" these days and it has only one meaning. A slight. IM2 am I wrong? If so, I apologize, TN.
As I said, IM2 says it too. And that racist isnt a good source for confirmation either way. Lol
Alright. Asclepias Paul Essien
There's one other guy, but I can't remember his name....

Biff_Poindexter ...

it depends on the context. i don't think that the term 'obama the magic negro' was meant as a term of endearment.

People are too worried about someone getting offended to begin with....everyone gets offended about something. Freedom of speech entitles one to be offensive.

However at the time the term was being used during obama's candiacy for the presidency.....it was used in the historical context of the well known character in movies (the magical negro) as the black character was inserted in the script to magically save the white folk....as in conservatives were using the term to show how liberals were so desperate to get a black president to save everyone or sumptin like dat.

your spinning is a fail. i suppose you thought the pics of obama with a bone thru is nose was historical too. you whining about not being able to offend, like it's a right on a moderated board is priceless.

stop being a snowflake, it's pathetic.
That was in reference to Kenya. His home country.

he was born in hawaii. his home country is america.

It didn't conjure up the image of Obama being like a Black Merlin?

:blues:

Bush jr. was often pictured as a monkey......by liberals..................
upload_2020-3-6_16-30-18.jpeg

But when we got a real monkey in the white house....it was verboten to mention that. hehheh

It didn't conjure up the image of Obama being like a Black Merlin?

:blues:

i liked the whole kinder, gentler 'messiah' thing myself.

your spinning is a fail. i suppose you thought the pics of obama with a bone thru is nose was historical too. you whining about not being able to offend, like it's a right on a moderated board is priceless.

yeh...just a cultural thing.

Keep drinking dat kool-aid boyo. hehheh

Why are there six different versions of Obama’s birth certificate? Why did the White House release only three to the American public? Why do experts say beyond a shadow of a doubt, these three are forgeries? Why did it take so long for him to produce a long form birth certificate from his alleged home state of Hawaii? Why did Michelle say Kenya was Obama’s home country? Why did Barack say he was “so proud to come back home” when he visited Kenya in 2006?

Lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back