I think the mods should take it easier on duplicate threads.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
If it's over the top, sure, but if there's one other thread with a similar discussion unfolding is it really a big deal? You tend to make the thread confusing and fuck up the entire conversation when you just mash them together, and it can suck when it gets locked too because the discussions really aren't exactly the same. I don't see the big deal. It's all activity on your forum.

Many times you can’t tell the subject by the way the title is worded

People think their opinions on a topic already being discussed deserve special attention. Having said that I agree with the OP. There are but so many interesting topics we can talk about. There never really is “clutter” on this site.

what?? what aren't copies??!!!

Go sit down somewhere grandpa. You're clearly not keeping up with this conversation.
did you get your feelings hurt when the mods closed one of your threads??
hahhahah
poor baby
''they closed my thread''''
Babies-Should-Be-Picked-Up-Every-Time-They-Cry.jpg

hahhahah
poor baby

I am almost never a victim of mod action. They seem to like me well enough. I've just seen decent conversations go down the toilet because duplicate.

hahhahah
poor baby

I am almost never a victim of mod action. They seem to like me well enough. I've just seen decent conversations go down the toilet because duplicate.
if they go bad because of duplication, how come you want duplicates???!!!

hahhahah
poor baby

Wow dude...

Your reading comprehension is absolutely terrible.

hahhahah
poor baby

Wow dude...

.....here's your very ungrammatical sentence---HAHHAHAHAHAH--you dumbass--YOU are the dumbass
'''I've just seen decent conversations go down the toilet because duplicate.'''
1. you said decent conversations go bad because of duplicate[ s ]

hahhahah
poor baby

Wow dude...

.....here's your very ungrammatical sentence---HAHHAHAHAHAH--you dumbass--YOU are the dumbass
1. you said decent conversations go bad because of duplicate
2. it's grammatical inccorect
hahahhahahaha

To anybody that's good at reading it will be obvious that I was saying I've seen good conversations go down the toilet due to mod action over it being a duplicate thread. In other words, sometimes good conversations happen in duplicate threads that end up locked, and sometimes that's disappointing.

Last edited:
hahhahah
poor baby

Wow dude...

hahahhahahaha

To anybody that's good at reading it will be obvious that I was saying I've seen good conversations go down the toilet due to mod action over it being a duplicate. In other words sometimes good conversations happen in duplicate threads that end up locked, and sometimes that's disappointing.
....hahahahahh---and that is even MORE dumbshit----that is NOTHING like your sentence--nothing--you godamn LIAR

hahhahah
poor baby

Wow dude...

hahahhahahaha

To anybody that's good at reading it will be obvious that I was saying I've seen good conversations go down the toilet due to mod action over it being a duplicate thread. In other words sometimes good conversations happen in duplicate threads that end up locked, and sometimes that's disappointing.
''disappointing''' ??---are you going to cry like a baby???!!!
godamn--you really care if a thread gets locked????!!!!!!???

....hahahahahh---and that is even MORE dumbshit----that is NOTHING like your sentence--nothing--you godamn LIAR

Anybody with a triple digit IQ is going to be embarrassed for you when they read this thread. Go sit down before you hurt yourself.

Wow dude...

hahahhahahaha

To anybody that's good at reading it will be obvious that I was saying I've seen good conversations go down the toilet due to mod action over it being a duplicate thread. In other words sometimes good conversations happen in duplicate threads that end up locked, and sometimes that's disappointing.
Shut the hell up I don't like closed threads either and combining them messes them up.

Wow dude...

hahahhahahaha

Shut the hell up I don't like closed threads either and combining them messes them up.
you also are CRYING about closed threads??!!! fake Marine
waaaa waaaaa they closed a thead waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa
..copying threads screws up everything----then you have information on the SAME subject in different theads instead of logically in one

Forum List

Back