Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very useful tool for some. If ya'll git mah drift.

Anyhow the heat is on me....I think I will take a long vacation...and let things cool down...I waste too much time on here anyhow so getting banned would probably be the best thing for me

hehheh

I think a lot of ppl are now going to think that way------- wait until dipping into their pockets gets cut off next lmfao giving to boards is gonna get harder to do for many.

As ppl get bored or kicked off b.c. some panzy reports on it ,sad isn't it....
You could take responsibility for your mistakes and stop breaking the rules instead of blaming it on the people who report you--and apparently reported you correctly since the mods agreed.
Just because the mods act doesnt mean it was correct
Well, duh. This one did, this time. I know what he's talking about--Mac uses that derogatory term all the time.

Anyhow the heat is on me....I think I will take a long vacation...and let things cool down...I waste too much time on here anyhow so getting banned would probably be the best thing for me

hehheh

I think a lot of ppl are now going to think that way------- wait until dipping into their pockets gets cut off next lmfao giving to boards is gonna get harder to do for many.

You could take responsibility for your mistakes and stop breaking the rules instead of blaming it on the people who report you--and apparently reported you correctly since the mods agreed.
Well, duh. This one did, this time. I know what he's talking about--Mac uses that derogatory term all the time.
Yea Caucasian is derogatory too

hehheh

Ever heard of the Negro College Fund?

Negro is not racist. Their biological term is negroid FFS
Join us in the 21st century just as soon as you finish fighting the Civil War.
Yea I'm also a bigot for calling a biological male a male. Right?
Even im2 says negro!
People need to grow up!
I didn't say you were a bigot; just behind the times.
Yea the term for human distinction from africa is behind the times. Go tell some blacks that

so now that the 2st century calls for using humans as compost on " FOOD CROPS" we should get with the times when in the past your same science GODS told you why the ethics of doing these things is just that unethical medically it does shit to your entire being eating a human dip shitious.

So we should now allow pedo's to screw kids because some old dank said it's old fashioned to hate pedo's...........

So we should now lay on the ground allow some illegal fkrs to stomp our faces in and not defend ourselves with our RIGHT TO LIVE and FIGHT out of instincts ( when ur normal) we should just lay there and die !!

LMMFAO!!!!!! yes that totally describes every cowardly slug leftist there is you included lol.

United Negro College Fund Home Page | UNCF
Omg those fucking racists stuck in the 1800s!! Go tell am OL
Maybe they don't want to change their stationery. Call most black folks a "negro" these days and it has only one meaning. A slight. IM2 am I wrong? If so, I apologize, TN.

so now that the 2st century calls for using humans as compost on " FOOD CROPS" we should get with the times when in the past your same science GODS told you why the ethics of doing these things is just that unethical medically it does shit to your entire being eating a human dip shitious.

So we should now allow pedo's to screw kids because some old dank said it's old fashioned to hate pedo's...........

So we should now lay on the ground allow some illegal fkrs to stomp our faces in and not defend ourselves with our RIGHT TO LIVE and FIGHT out of instincts ( when ur normal) we should just lay there and die !!

LMMFAO!!!!!! yes that totally describes every cowardly slug leftist there is you included lol.
WTF are you talking about?

Maybe they don't want to change their stationery. Call most black folks a "negro" these days and it has only one meaning. A slight. IM2 am I wrong? If so, I apologize, TN.
As I said, IM2 says it too. And that racist isnt a good source for confirmation either way. Lol

Can anyone come up with a good definition for that?

I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description, and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it...
- Potter Stewart

WTF are you talking about?

If you weren't so stoned yah might figure out what I said bahah. Nawww i'm j/k.

It is actually true about being given a lot of rope on here. I've actually tested that model a couple of times with mods in pm just to see how certain ones would respond. lol. It was nothing personal, mind you. Was just testing the waters. That was in my early days here, though.

If you can get perma-banned from USMB you're accomplishing something for sure. Heh heh.

As I said, IM2 says it too. And that racist isnt a good source for confirmation either way. Lol
Alright. Asclepias Paul Essien
There's one other guy, but I can't remember his name....

hehheh

K. Best of luck. No one will miss you.

Alright. Asclepias Paul Essen
Them's all I know.
Paul is worse than im. Paul actually wants white people to get murdered. He laughs at rape and kidnap.
He is scum. FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back