Troll-in-Chief

Wow, you really are an idiot, aren't you.

Well you just go on believing tRump is playing some deep, super-intelligent game that we (meaning you) just can't quite understand. We'll be here to help when reality catches up with you.

I'll be here laughing when everything your deluded ass thought is proven wrong.

See: Mueller investigation.
You should actually read that report. You're being lied to by your "leader".
Wait, don't you need proof for your statement? A link? A video? That's what you require of everybody else. No? Thought not.
The report is there, read it and prove me wrong.

Quote and link the relevant text from it, faggot.
Yeah, I did that for the first few days. You morons just kept squealing "no collusion!!!" So I stopped. Read the fucking thing yourself. I did.

Meanwhile at the white house.....

tumblr_n2r3pjQKr31sqpv7zo1_500.gif

It pains me to say that far too many conservatives in the electorate are role plating just as much. The problem, unfortunately, is that this President is truly reflective of a very large portion of his electorate.

Did you hear the one about rights coming from government all a sudden?

What?!

It's a hell of a thing, Marion. It's a hell of a thing.[/QUOTE]

Do go on. :uhh:

I'll be here laughing when everything your deluded ass thought is proven wrong.

See: Mueller investigation.
Wait, don't you need proof for your statement? A link? A video? That's what you require of everybody else. No? Thought not.

Yeah, I did that for the first few days. You morons just kept squealing "no collusion!!!" So I stopped. Read the fucking thing yourself. I did.

If you did then, you could now, but you didn't and you can't so you won't. Fucking POS liar.

If you did then, you could now, but you didn't and you can't so you won't. Fucking POS liar.
Nope, just not worth my time. All you're gonna do is screech "No collusion!!".

There's no point.

There's no point.

So you got bupkis; If you have something, show it, or you're a turd lying sack of shit. Don't be coming all TL;DR, relevant text, make your point and get it done. Let's see if you got it.

There's no point.

So you got bupkis; If you have something, show it, or you're a turd lying sack of shit. Don't be coming all TL;DR, relevant text, make your point and get it done. Let's see if you got it.
Think what you want, I don't care. It's not with the effort.

There's no point.

Think what you want, I don't care. It's not with the effort.

Hah! You lose, dork! I oughtta strut around a little bit, but I've smacked you into reality many times. Meh.

Then again, you got me that ban for threatening to e-bitchsmack ya like the bitch you are. That last one was not right. I am not saying anything further on that.

Last edited:
You girls done?

I think your both equally fucking annoying. If that means anything.

Can we buy Greenland?

I thought about giving myself the Medal of Honor.

Can we nuke a hurricane?

If you aren't convinced that the God Emperor is now just trolling the crackpot left, up to and including the media, in order to get them to collectively set their hair on fire, then you have to be the most dour, up tight, humorless prig of all time.

Where Biden is a truly senile old dope, Trump is goosing you dullards and y'all fall for it every time!

tumblr_mdlgs6GH0q1r7ckfzo1_500.gif

The most amazing thing is that he does this without cracking a smile

That's the mark of a good straight man. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back