Triple amputee vet heading to Texas with team to begin building border wall

How does he plan on building a 2000 mile wall on private land with only $20 million, and a small team of volunteers?

"Whelp, we spent the 20 million. Mission accomplished."

wall.jpg

His team consists of five people. One person to build the wall, and four people to carry this asshole around.

They certainly can’t fail with Fox News contributor Sara A. Carter on the case.

Triple-amputee vet Airman Brian Kolfage is heading to Texas this week with members of his “We Build The Wall” team. Airman Kolfage has raised almost $21 million since December to build a wall on the southern border.
Triple-Amputee Vet Heading To Texas With Team To Begin BUILDING Border Wall

The tards all laughed and said it wasn't going to be built LOL...... Wrong again loons.

Should be fun to watch.

Are you mocking a disabled vet. I know liberals are shallow but that even goes below it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Kolfage announced part of his all-star team a little over a week ago. A few who serve on the advisory board are Sheriff David Clarke, Fox News contributor Sara A. Carter, Brigadier General Dr. Robert S. Spalding III, Tom Tancredo, founder of Blackwater USA, Erik Prince, Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza, and Angel Dad Steve Ronnebeck.”

“Our team is in Texas prepping for our arrival this upcoming weekend. Look what’s on the front page! It’s time we stop these cartels from profiting off human smuggling and drugs. They are raping young women and it must stop! We need the wall now!”

Airman Kolfage addressed that yesterday stating in a post that went viral:

“We have a huge week ahead of us! Traveling to Texas to meet with landowners and border officials with our construction committee ”

“The wall is going to be built on private land. It’s going to happen. Kolfage has entire teams working on all of the details & legalities. There are even bigger names behind the scenes who are working with him. Billionaires, elected officials, political power-players, and Hollywood conservatives. It’s massivewhat they’re doing.”

From his web page

His team consists of five people. One person to build the wall, and four people to carry this asshole around.

Listen asshole. You want to mock people fine. But a disabled vet Shit your mouth now. What the fuck have you done for this country. Nothing. He protected it and lost three limbs doing it. You’d cry from a paper cut. I would be very careful how you run your mouth. You let me know if you want to discuss it further asshole.

Listen asshole. You want to mock people fine. But a disabled vet Shit your mouth now. What the fuck have you done for this country. Nothing. He protected it and lost three limbs doing it. You’d cry from a paper cut. I would be very careful how you run your mouth. You let me know if you want to discuss it further asshole.

I'm not mocking a disabled vet. I'm mocking an attention whore.

I remember when Trump mocked a disabled vet once. I also remember many Republicans on USMB celebrating his brain tumor, and eventual death.

Triple-amputee vet Airman Brian Kolfage is heading to Texas this week with members of his “We Build The Wall” team. Airman Kolfage has raised almost $21 million since December to build a wall on the southern border.

The tards all laughed and said it wasn't going to be built LOL...... Wrong again loons.

Should be fun to watch.

Are you mocking a disabled vet. I know liberals are shallow but that even goes below it.

Mocking the effort. I thank him for his service but he's an attention whore.

Really cool. Insult a disabled vet.

Yeah, I could have done without the carrying around joke, but he's an attention whore who continuously throws himself into the public eye, and he knows exactly what he's doing. He never expected to raise enough money for the wall, and he doesn't expect to actually build one now. He's an asshole.

Should be fun to watch.

Making fun of the handicapped, eh? That will go far.

Should be fun to watch.

Making fun of the escapade. I thank him for his service but he's an attention whore.

I'm not mocking a disabled vet. I'm mocking an attention whore.

I remember when Trump mocked a disabled vet once. I also remember many Republicans on USMB celebrating his brain tumor, and eventual death.

You mocked a disable Don’t try to change the words around. As far as McCain, he should have left office. His brain tumor affected his judgment. I know My mother in law has one. He turned on his own people

Should be fun to watch.

Making fun of the escapade. I thank him for his service but he's an attention whore.

Why because he is doing something the Democrats don’t like. Just remember, the Democrats could have ended it with a compromise and they said no.

Should be fun to watch.

Why because he is doing something the Democrats don’t like. Just remember, the Democrats could have ended it with a compromise and they said no.

Twice, in fact.

Should be fun to watch.

Well, we'll see what happens with him and his wall. LOL

Forum List

Back