The Democrat Party Has Forgotten Their Roots (by AFGE 2463 President)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Tell me again how Trump is losing ??? These people are supposedly THINKERS with government jobs that require an IQ above 100....they know the true score and sooner or later most others will disregard the talking points especially from the paid for and lap dog media!

I am President of AFGE Local 2463 representing all the Smithsonian Museums, Research Centers, National Zoo as well as the Kennedy Center. My membership is faced with a government shutdown while the political games continue between the Republicans and the Democrats.

The Democratic Party has forgotten its roots and which groups actually built the Democratic Party. They have taken for granted the union members, the working poor and the African American Community who have marched to the polls and pulled the lever for the Democrats.

Construction sites used to be filled with high paying Union members building housing for Americans. Now you would be lucky to find a union member on one of these sites due to illegal immigration....

I only bring up these facts to demonstrate that the Democrats in DC have forsaken their base for possible votes by illegal immigrants down the political road. How else can they explain their refusal to even put forth some funds for the wall when they know that it will be at the cost of this Union’s employees going forth without a paycheck to pay their landlord or utilities? They have taken us for granted and I say that it is time to remind them who brought them to the dance....

Read more at fedsmith.com ...

Nancy-fears-Trumps-powers-of-persuasion.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me again how Trump is losing ???

He's getting massacred in the polls and humiliated by Pelosi, and most everyone is correctly blaming him for the shutdown.

All that you rage-monster Trumpflakes have is unhinged Pelosi Derangment Syndrome. Red-face, bug-eyed, sputtering in incoherent rage, you all type "SHE'S SO HATEFUL! I HATE HER FOREVER!"

Remember, we hold a better hand than you do, and we know it. Hence, trying to bluff us is a really bad idea. Go on, go all in.

He's getting massacred in the polls and humiliated by Pelosi, and most everyone is correctly blaming him for the shutdown.

All that you rage-monster Trumpflakes have is unhinged Pelosi Derangment Syndrome. Red-face, bug-eyed, sputtering in incoherent rage, you all type "SHE'S SO HATEFUL! I HATE HER FOREVER!"

Remember, we hold a better hand than you do, and we know it. Hence, trying to bluff us is a really bad idea. Go on, go all in.
Did you get that BS from BuzzFeed?....or was it CNN?......LMFAO....

She is so full of hate! It’s killing her!
You know, WillowTree, you're right. The trouble with telling the first lie, is that other lies have to be told to cover the first one, and yet more are needed to cover the cover lies. It's a never-ending lie-cycle.

I think lying has lost its luster in the life of the Democrats. Now, it's just get even time for them on account of the strength of this President to stand up to the lies and tell their perpetrators to stand down. A person who has amassed her fortune should be happy. Her politics of lying will not end well. It worked for a number of years, but the lies are getting resistance these days thanks to President Trump's standing up to each and every lie, and having 20 different press companies with reporters who are ecstatic when they can lie, too, and some people still think the press are "journalists." They are not.

A small number of former press liars for the DNC are starting to clean up their act. They can't be counted on any more for batting lies on the ping pong table of public opinion, back and forth, back and forth. They're human beings, and their consciences are telling them something's wrong with the system of getting interviews with DNC celebrities because they will cover their wrongs , and if they cannot find a wrong with their adversaries , they know they must make something up to feed the little piggies at the trough the DNC has made of themselves with the fake power they get on a short term basis for fake news.

Lying on one issue to help out another issue doesn't end well. Just look at the outcome of the Christine Blasey Ford fiasco in which all the important Democrats had gathered themselves around the chief lying agent to destroy a good man and his family with an academy-award winning lie that a candidate had abused the person crying "wolf! wolf" against a man, citing witnesses who not only had no knowledge of being with her at this night of notoriety, all the charges were not proven, body language experts went wild when they saw detail after detail pointed to the speaker's deceptive words and general faking a happening that never took place.

The House Speaker is often held responsible when someone in her party intentionally invokes unconstitutional measures against a person and all employees by harassing them in public restaurants over issues that do not elect Democrats into power. And the use of college students to carry out these acts of human aggressive intimidation will not have a good end, for they will be internalizing hateful behavior to live on the rest of their miserable lives, since hateful interactions have consequences in the present and in the future that have no place at the bargaining table that a good congress should be.

The DNC has lost touch with acceptance of traditional Americans, and Speaker Pelosi knows she is overseeing a dangerous twist in politics that will leave her holding the bag of blame, because she has so much anger and hatred inside her, she cannot engage in even the simplest of necessary diplomacy in dealing with people on both sides of the aisle. Trump has offered her concessions, and she is saying "no" before she even hears his case for the people of the United States. That means she no longer has the interest of the American people in her heart, and she is smart enough to know this is a failure that will bring her future disses in history books.

For the personal tragedy her life must be, I'm so sorry. But for the American people she is not serving, my prayers lie with those who can and will overcome this unsung disgrace that stops at the Speaker's desk.

My prayer is that Speaker Pelosi will try to muster the courage and the necessity of cooperating with the President, or if she cannot do that, I hope that she will hand in her resignation after locating her replacement who must by necessity be a liason between a lot of angry US Representatives, almost half of whom get dirt flung in their faces with every feel-good lie the Democrats tell to obfuscate their desire to foist raw communism onto a free and proud people.

The American people should be and are affronted by dumbing-down of issues; hearing character assassinations that are simply untrue spoofs, and watching majority voters being shoved to the sidelines to fluff collateral pet rock projects

I'd rather that Mrs. Pelosi might consider staying and making sure that she will do give-and take. The take-all approach presently in use is a fail.

You know, WillowTree, you're right. The trouble with telling the first lie, is that other lies have to be told to cover the first one, and yet more are needed to cover the cover lies. It's a never-ending lie-cycle.

Excellent. You've finally achieved some self-awareness concerning your own ethical shortcomings. Next step? Act on it, and stop lying.

You love Trump, the biggest liar in American history. That means you love the lie, hence you don't get to lecture moral people on honesty. Sure, you can try, but then everyone will just laugh at you for being a hypocrite. Try to understand that we are not like you. We don't kiss the butts of liars, we castigate liars. The two sides are totally different in that respect.

This is yet another one reason why it's so good to be a liberal. We don't have to lie, because the truth backs us up. If the facts contradict liberalism, we change liberalism. Because we don't lie, we don't have to try to remember what lies we told in the past. Even better, we won't be burning in Hell for serving Satan, the Lord of Lies.

Excellent. You've finally achieved some self-awareness concerning your own ethical shortcomings. Next step? Act on it, and stop lying.

You love Trump, the biggest liar in American history. That means you love the lie, hence you don't get to lecture moral people on honesty. Sure, you can try, but then everyone will just laugh at you for being a hypocrite. Try to understand that we are not like you. We don't kiss the butts of liars, we castigate liars. The two sides are totally different in that respect.

This is yet another one reason why it's so good to be a liberal. We don't have to lie, because the truth backs us up. If the facts contradict liberalism, we change liberalism. Because we don't lie, we don't have to try to remember what lies we told in the past. Even better, we won't be burning in Hell for serving Satan, the Lord of Lies.
What a load of smarm.

Forum List

Back