Zone1 Trinity religionsssssssssssssss

Yes Jesus and Jehovah are in full agreement-Jesus only taught what originated from Jehovah( John 5: 19,30) Jesus lives to do Jehovah's will over his own will as all the true followers do as well( Matt 7:21) because they are the only ones who will get saved.
Jesus or the apostles or any who ever served the true God ever served a trinity. They served the Abrahamic God= a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah) = undeniable fact.
I knew I'd go over your head. You missed the point completely. The point is there can be two or three members of the Godhead called God and still have one truth. Christianity lost the one truth after the apostles died off. The people tried to continue the church but were unable to because there was no leadership from God anymore. The "Trinity" was thus changed from truth to fractions of truth and has continued. JW's are also part of that fraction of untruths.

I knew I'd go over your head. You missed the point completely. The point is there can be two or three members of the Godhead called God and still have one truth. Christianity lost the one truth after the apostles died off. The people tried to continue the church but were unable to because there was no leadership from God anymore. The "Trinity" was thus changed from truth to fractions of truth and has continued. JW's are also part of that fraction of untruths.
God is a single being God-He is Jesus' God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- 2Cor 1:3, Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3-1Pet 1:3
God does not have a God.

God is a single being God-He is Jesus' God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- 2Cor 1:3, Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3-1Pet 1:3
God does not have a God.
God has a Son who has redeemed us. Do you know what redeem means? No you don’t. If you did you would know that we are now Jesus Christ’s children. He is also our God, king and redeemer. We still have the original Father. The two make up a Godhead. Duh!

Trinity religions​

religious-star-wars-icons.jpg

God has a Son who has redeemed us. Do you know what redeem means? No you don’t. If you did you would know that we are now Jesus Christ’s children. He is also our God, king and redeemer. We still have the original Father. The two make up a Godhead. Duh!
1John 3--shows who are Gods children and who are the devils children--It says--Its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin.
Catholicism translating put errors in to fit the false council teaching that God is a trinity. No trinity was ever served by a true worshipper. It was added at the council of Constantinople in 381 ce. A council headed by a pagan false god worshipping king. Their own translating proves them as false religion. That means satan owned that religion and all of her branches. Yes-errors were translated in, they contradict truth.

they do understand ...

the trinity is required to tie the crucifiers religion of servitude through jesus to the heavens - knowing full well at the time jesus never claimed divinity or being a messiah.
Who was Jesus?
It is a question we are all confronted with, even his disciples.

Matthew 16:13

Jesus came into the country of Caesarea Philippi. He asked His followers, “Who do people say that I, the Son of Man, am?” 14 They said, “Some say You are John the Baptist and some say Elijah and others say Jeremiah or one of the early preachers.”
15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus said to him, “Simon, son of Jonah, you are happy because you did not learn this from man. My Father in heaven has shown you this.
18 “And I tell you that you are Peter. On this rock I will build My church. The powers of hell will not be able to have power over My church. 19 I will give you the keys of the holy nation of heaven. Whatever you do not allow on earth will not have been allowed in heaven. Whatever you allow on earth will have been allowed in heaven.” 20 Then with strong words He told His followers to tell no one that He was the Christ.

Peter Says Jesus Is the Christ​

27 Jesus and His followers went from there to the towns of Caesarea Philippi. As they went, He asked His followers, “Who do people say that I am?” 28 They answered, “Some say John the Baptist and some say Elijah and others say one of the early preachers.” 29 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter said, “You are the Christ.” 30 He told them with strong words that they should tell no one about Him.

So, what was the big deal of Peter saying he was the Christ? Why did Jesus command his disciples not to tell anyone?

1John 3--shows who are Gods children and who are the devils children--It says--Its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin.
Catholicism translating put errors in to fit the false council teaching that God is a trinity. No trinity was ever served by a true worshipper. It was added at the council of Constantinople in 381 ce. A council headed by a pagan false god worshipping king. Their own translating proves them as false religion. That means satan owned that religion and all of her branches. Yes-errors were translated in, they contradict truth.
Once again, you have no understanding what a redeemer of Israel is. To redeem, there are two parties. I this case, the Father gave us to the redeemer from sin. We are His now. Although, we are still Father in Heaven’s spirit children. With the Holy Spirit, there are three. That’s why Jesus is sometimes called our Father. It’s like talking to a tape recorder.You can’t think for yourself. You can only parrot what others tell you to say.

The word “ godhead “ does not exist in the Greek manuscripts.

Godhead is an invented word that was inserted into the translation - there is no such a word as “
godhead “ anywhere in the manuscripts

The pagans worshiped - brimstone / θεῖον / Theion - as their pagan gods -

“ BRIMSTONE / SULFER - WAS LITERALLY THE MATERIAL MAKING UP AND THE CONSTRUCTION OF THEIR PAGAN GOD “

Let’s just look at exactly how Trinitarians have invented and inserted the word " GODHEAD "

The first time the Trinitarian Translators insert the word :” Godhead :” is when they delete the word
BRIMSTONE and change this word into “ Godhead “ there are hundreds of words in the Bible using the DEITY - Theo / Theos / Theia related forms of the word - God, Divine and Divinity -

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE THE GREEK WORD
Theion - θεῖον / Theion except ONE SINGLE TIME when the translators changed and altered the word in - Acts 17:29

Never, ever is THEION relating to God or Divinity in the entire Bible - never - just in Acts 17:29, all of these forms of the word God are / Theo / Theos / Theia - they are words with the same forms or similar -

and if you are a Greek - literally worshiping and serving the idol constructed and made out of
THEION / Brimstone / θεῖον as your literal God and altar construction - as a Greek pagan - the word THEION / Brimstone - will also be included as the form of the word “ Divinity and Godlike

The Pagans were literally worshiping the BRIMSTONE IDOLS AND BRIMSTONE ALTARS - the = THEION.

But never out of all of the hundreds of words in the Bible using the
Theo / Theia related forms of the word God, Divine and Divinity - NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE THE GREEK WORD THEION - except ONE SINGLE TIME when the translators changed and altered the word in Acts 17:29, never is THEION relating to God or Divinity in the entire Bible - never -

just one single time in
Acts 17:29.

But - because that the Greek society had historically used this word relating to their pagan gods - which were idols, images and statues, they were melting pitch, resin, and brimstone - sulphur and forming this brimstone into a figure / idol / god. . . The brimstone - sulphur itself was literally - divine - the ingredient or construction of the very pagan god the idol which they worshiped, was made out of brimstone - sulphur itself as the literal composition used to represent the

- divine god }

We can see that the two Greek words
God - divine and sulphur or Brimstone are very closely related as the same type word.

1. θεῖον - theion - thi'-on,, meaning = “ sulphur or Brimstone “ ( the ion )

2. θεῖος - theios - thi'-os ,, meaning = “ divine “ ( the eye os )

3. θεός - theos - theh'-os,, meaning = “ God “ ( the ous )

and we see here what the Greek word brimstone means

Luk 17:29 it rained fire and brimstone -
θεῖον - theion
Rev 9:17 out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and
brimstone - θεῖον - theion
Rev 9:18 by the smoke, and by the brimstone - - θεῖον - theion
Rev 14:10 he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone - θεῖον - theion
Rev 19:20 into a lake of fire burning with brimstone - θεῖον - theion
Rev 20:10 the devil ……… was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone - θεῖον - theion
Rev 21:8 the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone -- θεῖον - theion

And we remember that God in Greek is - θεός - theos - theh'-os

And divine is used
2Pe 1:3 According as his " Divine -
θεῖος - theios “ power
2Pe 1:4 ye might be partakers of the divine " Divine -
θεῖος - theios “
2Pe 1:3 …… his " Divine -
θεῖος - theios “ - power hath given unto us all things
2Pe 1:4 ...... that ye might be partakers of the " Divine -
θεῖος - theios “ - nature ( of God

However, notice here in -
Act 17..... Paul is preaching to idol worshipers and commenting directly about their statue or image / idol - inscribed as ( to the unknown god }

let’s translate
Act 17:29 - exactly as it is in the Greek manuscripts

:29 γενος The offspring - ουν therefore - υπαρχοντες who are, - του of - Θεου God - ουκ not - οφειλομεν should - νομιζειν regard - χρυσω gold - η or - αργυρω silver - η or - λιθω stones - χαραγματι engraved - τεχνης crafts - και and - ενθυμησεως the thoughts - ανθρωπου of man

-
το the - θειον brimstone - ειναι are - ομοιον the same / similar

meaning

:29
THE OFFSPRING THEREFORE WHO ARE OF GOD NOT SHOULD REGARD GOLD OR SILVER OR STONES ENGRAVED CRAFTS AND THE THOUGHTS OF MAN,, THE BRIMSTONE ARE THE SAME / SIMILAR / ALIKE

THE BRIMSTONE - θεῖον - theion - thi'-on - ARE THE SAME / SIMILAR / ALIKE.

This is exactly what the manuscripts say in -
Act 17:29 - the translators also rearranged and moved the words around to completely change and alter what the passage is saying

we see that - only one single time do the translators change the word θειον - THEION, brimstone - into inserting - the word Godhead,

all of the other instances where this word is used, it is always translated as Brimstone - also the words had to be moved / shuffled around in order to change the context of the passage and insert the word “ godhead “ - in Acts 17:29 But I know we all can understand that the word “ divine “ applies to meaning as the supernatural power of God in
how he is Omniscience all knowing - his power of divinization

please take a look at in context, what is happening in this passage ?

Paul is speaking to a crowd of pagans and Paul is describing how that their entire city - the city wholly given to idolatry. He is being accused of also being a pagan himself, people are accusing Paul himself of being " a setter forth of strange gods " Paul believes, they are too superstitious and tells them that he has found this inscription upon their altar “””” , TO THE UNKNOWN GOD , “””” Whom therefore they ignorantly worship.

The mentioning of
Brimstone / Sulfur is made because the Pagans would make their Idols, Images, ornaments and altars with refined Brimstone and decorate their idols. This Brimstone has a shinny, reflective glimmer that is attractive. Brimstone polished stone are adored because Pagans believe they are stones of energy with a spiritual energy field. Brimstone was a very makeup and part of their GODS - THEON / BRIMSTONE WAS WHAT that the Pagans were worshiping

Because the Pagans worshiped
THEON / BRIMSTONE - the Trinitarian Translators pretend that this word THEON is somehow is to be transformed into the word GODHEAD ! Just because the pagans worshiped brimstone as their pagan gods - Trinitarians feel that this gives them an excuse to change the word Brimstone into the word Godhead.

The second word that Trinitarians delete and change into the word “
Godhead “ - is found in

Col 2:9 - Theotes / Theh-ot'-ace - Meaning = OF THE DIVINITY - THE IDEA OF GOD pertaining to his nature in his divine character and existence

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulfillment of the “ OF THE DIVINITY “ bodily.

Meaning all of the knowledge of potential hidden, likely, possible and conceivable and plausible or thinkable things that God could ever be or know was fulfilled in Jesus " OF THE DIVINITY - and Jesus fully fulfilled all of these things.

The Trinitarians inserted an English word that they invented a new " type " or analogy that has the word " HEAD " in the word - as if to assert or define Gods divinity in the meaning of a body part or a bi - fold word of also being the head or chief or leader or " HEAD SHIP " HEAD - FRONTAL POSITION - LEAD - when the subject was simply / simply only explaining the divinity as divine and above anything earthly explained as characteristics of Gods essence and Godlike eternal un - fathomable substance - and the GOD NATURE or the very existence of Gods { eternal power and knowledge }

And this word has nothing to do with the "
HEAD " of God.

This is The God - Ness / The God - Ture - of THE DIVINE -- the word head has nothing to do with this word

The God Character and that belonging, making or existing as the nature of the aspect of the foreknowledge and divination power and nature of God's deity fulfilled in Yahoshua.

The third word is found in Rom 1:20 - theiotes / thi-ot'-ace. - Meaning = Divinity -

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Divinity ; so that they are without excuse:

Again this word has nothing to do with the word " HEAD " or chief or a leadership position of God - or " HEAD SHIP " HEAD - FRONTAL POSITION - LEAD - The word simply means Divinity - The God - Ness / The God - Ture - The God Character and that belonging, making or existing as the nature of the aspect of the nature of God's eternal characters and deity. In Yahoshua was all the fullness of the DEITY of God. - "GOD - HEAD " - was never one of them. -

This was a made up " ADDED " word that has nothing to do with a part or piece or portion or a position of God - as if extracting or exacting a focused description of a portion or partial position of anything as the "-head" chief or top. head

theiotes / thi-ot'-ace. - Meaning = Divinity - was used three times in the manuscripts and the translators translate the word a " divinity " in two of the verses " but in one single verse they changed the word into a concept and idea that does not exist in the manuscripts " and simply MADE UP / INVENTED a NEW WORD to fit with their pre - conceived doctrine.

2Pe 1:4 the translators take the word " divine " to be godhead
2Pe 1:4 ye might be partakers of the " divine " nature.
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power.

and they change this word divine into the word " GODHEAD " just out of the blue ! - and this word has nothing to do with the idea of a head or a tail or anything to do with a position within God himself. the idea of there being a head, ruler, chief, leader or the " head " position within a position of the God of the bible is completely contrary to the nature of God. Godhead was inserted and made up in three total verses in the Translation by changing the words in specific verses and translating them correctly in all of the other verses.

THE SADDEST REALITY IS - Every single last verse that Trinitarians use to support their Trinity has been altered, changed and added into the Translation.

They delete words, change words and even change the message of the passages to make them say something that the original never says. The word Godhead is inserted by taking three separate words that are translated correctly as an entirely different and another meaning - and another word in all of the places this word exists in the translation - they take these three words and delete the original word and change it into " Godhead "

Godhead is a " summarized code word " that describes what Trinitarians feel, imagine and think should be doctrine - , and not a part of the Greek manuscript - The Greek word “ κεφαλή - Kephalē - means = HEAD

This word is used nearly 60 times - never is the word " head " used in any of the passages where the GOD - HEAD was inserted- Godhead does not exist anywhere in the scriptures - just as the word " Trinity " also is not there.

Last edited:
Once again, you have no understanding what a redeemer of Israel is. To redeem, there are two parties. I this case, the Father gave us to the redeemer from sin. We are His now. Although, we are still Father in Heaven’s spirit children. With the Holy Spirit, there are three. That’s why Jesus is sometimes called our Father. It’s like talking to a tape recorder.You can’t think for yourself. You can only parrot what others tell you to say.
Jesus is not called our Father. The only children of God on earth do not practice even 1 sin-1John 3:9--(they still do small sins but they do not practice sin.)

Jesus is not called our Father. The only children of God on earth do not practice even 1 sin-1John 3:9--(they still do small sins but they do not practice sin.)
You are a fruitcake. You have no understanding of the entire Bible. Jesus redeemed us through his atonement. We are his and therefore he is our father as well as Elohim.

You are a fruitcake. You have no understanding of the entire Bible. Jesus redeemed us through his atonement. We are his and therefore he is our father as well as Elohim.
Jehovah is Elohim, not Jesus. Jesus redeemed the repentant. Heb 10:26--There is no sacrifice left for any who practice a sin.

Jehovah is Elohim, not Jesus. Jesus redeemed the repentant. Heb 10:26--There is no sacrifice left for any who practice a sin.
Since Jesus redeemed you because you no longer practice sins, then he is your Father. Since you sin every hour of every day, you are lost.
Eventually, almost everyone will bow their knee and confess Jesus is Lord and Savior, our Redeemer and enter into one of the mansions or glories in heaven. A few will deny the Holy Ghost and not enter into heaven.
Jehovah cannot be Elohim because it was Jehovah who said He is "I Am." Elohim did not say that. Jesus did. Jesus called him the "I AM" who was before Abraham.

Since Jesus redeemed you because you no longer practice sins, then he is your Father. Since you sin every hour of every day, you are lost.
Eventually, almost everyone will bow their knee and confess Jesus is Lord and Savior, our Redeemer and enter into one of the mansions or glories in heaven. A few will deny the Holy Ghost and not enter into heaven.
Jehovah cannot be Elohim because it was Jehovah who said He is "I Am." Elohim did not say that. Jesus did. Jesus called him the "I AM" who was before Abraham.
Hebrew scholars say that statement does NOT translate i am that i am. They are correct about that. Jesus answered the Pharisees-he lived before Abraham-All created spirit beings did.

Hebrew scholars say that statement does NOT translate i am that i am. They are correct about that. Jesus answered the Pharisees-he lived before Abraham-All created spirit beings did.
Except the scripture then makes no sense. You are wrong.

This Greek phrase " I am " really has nothing to do with being related to anything in Hebrew - or the Hebrew language, it is simply just a Greek term meaning

" I am " or " I Exist "

εγω I - ειμι AM / exist

saying " IT IS ME " - or - THIS IS Me - MYSELF

Mat 22:32 - εγω I - ειμι AM - :32 I am the God of Abraham

Mar 13:6 + Mat 24:5 - εγω I - ειμι AM - :5 I am Christ

Mar 14:62 - εγω I - ειμι AM - And Jesus said, I am

Luk 1:19 - εγω I - ειμι AM - :19 I am Gabriel

Luk 22:70 - εγω I - ειμι AM - :70 Ye say that I am

My OP is about the trinity religions, not the trinity. I used bible facts to show they are not Jesus' religion.

Jehovahs Witnesses are notorious for rejecting education as dangerous.

Jehovahs Witnesses are notorious for rejecting education as dangerous.
Do you mean they listen to Jesus who teaches-Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--The WORLD thinks seeking $$$ is the best path, they will find out they erred.

Forum List

Back