Triggered leftists ask Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders to remove the cross her kids chalked on the driveway @ the Arkansas Governor's Mansion

Damn numbnuts, what is wrong with your math. The first slaves came here in 1655, slavery ended in 1867 in some places, add that up. If it was 80yrs, you're right what is that to whine about. I guess that is easy for a white man to say. They were given NOTHING.
When was the Constitution ratified? That is the birth of the United States, you ignorant hack. Those freed slaves were given freedom and citizenship, you are owed nothing.

Sanders' children were expressing their own personal faith in their own home. We can't stop children from doing that in school--do you realize that?
Certainly. Not just children but all persons can express their personal beliefs in public schools.

As long as all other personal beliefs are represented, it's no problem.

Actually, maybe we should do that. Just have public schools cater too and explore all religious beliefs and we can leave the math and science to other countries.

America will be globally dominate, not through math and science, but by beliefs and knowledge of a multitude of deities across thousand of religions. We will do Odin proud.

Of course many won't like that but they can just sail off and found a new country based on the respect of religion but operated on secular beliefs.

Come on Sue, are you telling me that if the Governor's children drew a Muslim symbol in the driveway at the statehouse right wingers wouldn't lose their minds.
The same people who cheered Obama covering up The Crucifix are the same ones losing their shit over a woman Governor in a Red State putting up a Crucifix.

The same people who cheered Obama covering up The Crucifix are the same ones losing their shit over a woman Governor in a Red State putting up a Crucifix.
Obama felt entitled to tell Georgetown University and tge Catholic Church to Va Fangool but boy he really new his place not to pull the same shit in a Black Baptist AME Church.

IMG_9838.jpeg

Certainly. Not just children but all persons can express their personal beliefs in public schools.

As long as all other personal beliefs are represented, it's no problem.

If by "all other personal beliefs are represented" the teacher is not stifling other beliefs, you are right. If by that statement you mean the teacher is orchestrating personal beliefs because of some ERRONEOUS belief about fairness, you are dead wrong.

For example:

If an essay topic is "The Most Important Belief in My Life", and 90% of the students write about Jesus Christ without prompting, the teacher cannot and should not assign the last 10% to write about Odin or compel fewer kids to write about Christ in the effort of achieving "fairness".

The students' personal speech trumps whatever the DEI folks say. End. of. Story.

No they were not given citizenship dumbass, why in the hell was there a CRA and VRA passed if that is the case.
Neither should have been necessary. But Democrats can't help themselves. Read the 14th Amendment, yes, they were granted citizenship. The right to vote was granted in the 15th Amendment. Instead of whining to me about the sins of someone else's great great grandfather, go whine to your own party, just keep me out of it.

Neither should have been necessary. But Democrats can't help themselves. Read the 14th Amendment, yes, they were granted citizenship. The right to vote was granted in the 15th Amendment. Instead of whining to me about the sins of someone else's great great grandfather, go whine to your own party, just keep me out of it.
Black folks were not included in the Constitution, remember we were only 3/5ths human. The Constitution was written by rich white men, for rich white men.

Black folks were not included in the Constitution, remember we were only 3/5ths human. The Constitution was written by rich white men, for rich white men.
You do realize with Amendments, the Constitution changes, right? Check out the dates on the 14 and 15th and get back to me.

Forum List

Back