Interpreter Who Served with US Forces in Afghanistan, Fled Taliban Takeover, Shot Dead Driving Lyft in DC

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If you are going to work at night in the a major city driving people around, you got to be prepared for this kind of attack.
taxi_driver_still.jpg

Why are all Democrat controlled areas such cesspits of violence and decay?
A: The policies of Democrats.
Duh.

biden caused him to flee...he killed him twice

You can hear the kids in that video & they sound ecstatic over shooting someone.
Like it's a big game.

One of the signs of psychopathy is a complete disregard or empathy for others, especially in childhood.
They'll probably go home & torture a kitten next.

Public executions of predators like this has to be on the table if we want it to stop & make the youths think about the consequences of actions.

Duh.

Maybe if you read a book or 2, you could learn how those neighborhoods came to be. Read a book but don`t let your fellow MAGAS know you did that. You`ll be shunned.

Maybe if you read a book or 2, you could learn how those neighborhoods came to be. Read a book but don`t let your fellow MAGAS know you did that. You`ll be shunned.

Fatherless families and great society programs that made that all possible led to out of control children and high crime.

It isn't a secret why the ghettos went to hell in a hand basket.

Duh.

first he was abandoned by dems in afghan then shot dead because dems abandoned the city he moved to

tragic

Black perps everyone knew before even opening the link.

As I`ve already suggested, read a fucking book or two and learn something. We`re not your teachers. Meanwhile stay out of the murderous Red states.
Blacks murdering people in blue chitholes you disgusting piece of crap. Fuck you.

You Leftard source is BS.
Please do us a favor and take a walk in your Democrat run downtown tonight.

Nice knowing ya.
Why would I when everything there is closed? For the record, I`m not a member of the party that helps criminals and crazy people acquire guns.

Why would I when everything there is closed? For the record, I`m not a member of the party that helps criminals and crazy people acquire guns.
I’ve yet to see a gun shoot anyone or anything.
People on the other hand do.
Like the over a hundred thousand violent felons Democrats recently released from prison early.

Forum List

Back