Tried to watch FOX this morning

Bulls and Bears has begun beating the drums of fear, hoping that they can scare the masses into voting Republican in 2016. Neil Cavuto lead off with a piece on Donald Trump and what a meaningful speech he kicked off his campaign with. Yes, we alll wanted to hear how rich he is....

Just interesting how many ways they can come up wth to ignore South Carolina. If there had been riots, they would be there. People praying and singing.....not so much.

Yo, BOZO, life goes on! Yes Trump is a rich man, and getting richer by the minute, good for him, he is living the American Dream! Get a life! :blahblah:

"GTP"
how many times has he declared bankruptcy?

And he's still richer than you.
He became richer than all of us when his dad passed away.

Does that burning jealousy keep you up at night?

Yo, BOZO, life goes on! Yes Trump is a rich man, and getting richer by the minute, good for him, he is living the American Dream! Get a life! :blahblah:

"GTP"
how many times has he declared bankruptcy?
according to Trump he has never declared a Personal bankruptcy . He has declared bankruptcy but that was for business purposes , using USA law to make money . I see the 'HUGE' difference between a Personal bankruptcy and Trump using USA financial rules and laws in business even if some other people don't DOT !!

Millions of people have filed for Bankruptcy, that's why it's there.. but since his name is TRUMP it's like OMG OMG OMG
just crazy
Do millions do it four times? Trump seems to use if as if it is part of his business plan. Sort of like Paulie did with the restaurant in Goodfella's and Tony Soprano did with the Athletic store. Money comes in the front door and out the back. Most of it just disappears.
SURE Camp , why not , legal business practice according to Trump , why not use bankruptcy rule and laws to Trumps advantage . Sorta like 'loopholes' , legal so use them !!
TV preachers hustling money from dying old ladies is legal too. All kinds of unethical behavior is allowed in business and politics. Doesn't make it enviable, decent or something to be proud of.

I am forced to watch FoxNews, I don't like what they say!!!!!!!!

Lol!

Poor victims!

Can you lefty nutters get more pathetic?

Get a life, and worry about the important things in life.

Let me get this straight, It wasn't but a couple of years ago when a formerly well respected news agency used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election (Bush's mid-term election). The entire network of left wing news agencies uses the tax exempt propaganda network "Media Matters" which notes on it's home agenda that they use their incredible network to monitor ....only...conservative speech. CBS is still up and running and Dan Rather gets a big gig for speeches but the fuzzy haired fuzzy brained pot head left still whines about alleged Fox bias.

Forum List

Back