Mexicans go home, too
Mexicans go home, too
Mexicans go home, too some day

CHORUS

We shall overcomb
We shall overcomb
We shall overcomb some day

image.jpg

I think it's funny you think he is a serious candidate...
Bulls and Bears has begun beating the drums of fear, hoping that they can scare the masses into voting Republican in 2016. Neil Cavuto lead off with a piece on Donald Trump and what a meaningful speech he kicked off his campaign with. Yes, we alll wanted to hear how rich he is....

Just interesting how many ways they can come up wth to ignore South Carolina. If there had been riots, they would be there. People praying and singing.....not so much.

Yo, BOZO, life goes on! Yes Trump is a rich man, and getting richer by the minute, good for him, he is living the American Dream! Get a life! :blahblah:

"GTP"
how many times has he declared bankruptcy?
according to Trump he has never declared a Personal bankruptcy . He has declared bankruptcy but that was for business purposes , using USA law to make money . I see the 'HUGE' difference between a Personal bankruptcy and Trump using USA financial rules and laws in business even if some other people don't DOT !!
I'll ask again: how many times has he declared bankruptcy?

I think its funny that Trump thinks he's a serious candidate.

Bulls and Bears has begun beating the drums of fear, hoping that they can scare the masses into voting Republican in 2016. Neil Cavuto lead off with a piece on Donald Trump and what a meaningful speech he kicked off his campaign with. Yes, we alll wanted to hear how rich he is....

Just interesting how many ways they can come up wth to ignore South Carolina. If there had been riots, they would be there. People praying and singing.....not so much.

All they talked about yesterday was SC. Today you are mad because the money and stock market show is talking about Donald Trump?

Weird.

I know right. they can't get enough of hearing about people being killed. Morbid, Ghoulish and sick freaks

Yo, BOZO, life goes on! Yes Trump is a rich man, and getting richer by the minute, good for him, he is living the American Dream! Get a life! :blahblah:

"GTP"
according to Trump he has never declared a Personal bankruptcy . He has declared bankruptcy but that was for business purposes , using USA law to make money . I see the 'HUGE' difference between a Personal bankruptcy and Trump using USA financial rules and laws in business even if some other people don't DOT !!

Well.. Biden, Kerry and Edwards did ... So why not?

I think its funny you think he thinks he is...

"GTP"

"GTP"

Millions of people have filed for Bankruptcy, that's why it's there.. but since his name is TRUMP it's like OMG OMG OMG
just crazy

"GTP"

And he's still richer than you.
He became richer than all of us when his dad passed away.

Trumps businesses have declared bankruptcy and that's terrible.
What about Democrat controlled cities? We keep electing Democrat mayors in Detroit, don't we?

Time to start watching U.S. cities go bankrupt. Prior to Detroit, there was Stockton, California, and, according to Stephen Moore, now the chief economist with the Heritage Foundation, there are more than sixty of the largest cities that “are plagued with the same kinds of retirement legacy costs that sent Detroit in Chapter 9 bankruptcy” last year.

Progressive Democrats are Going to Bankrupt One State at a Time

Well.. Biden, Kerry and Edwards did ... So why not?
All those guys got elected as Senators and in Biden's case, VP. Trump has never been elected to any public office.

Yo, we will see in the debates how well Trump can handle himself? Don`t short him!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
"GTP"

"GTP"

Millions of people have filed for Bankruptcy, that's why it's there.. but since his name is TRUMP it's like OMG OMG OMG
just crazy
Do millions do it four times? Trump seems to use if as if it is part of his business plan. Sort of like Paulie did with the restaurant in Goodfella's and Tony Soprano did with the Athletic store. Money comes in the front door and out the back. Most of it just disappears.

All they talked about yesterday was SC. Today you are mad because the money and stock market show is talking about Donald Trump?

Weird.
Actually, last nite, Hannity was on Brian Williams and his dishonesty....it was doubly funny having Oliver North comment on it....the hilarity could have only been beaten if they'd had O'Reilly talk about it. :rofl:

Trumps businesses have declared bankruptcy and that's terrible.
What about Democrat controlled cities? We keep electing Democrat mayors in Detroit, don't we?

Time to start watching U.S. cities go bankrupt. Prior to Detroit, there was Stockton, California, and, according to Stephen Moore, now the chief economist with the Heritage Foundation, there are more than sixty of the largest cities that “are plagued with the same kinds of retirement legacy costs that sent Detroit in Chapter 9 bankruptcy” last year.

Progressive Democrats are Going to Bankrupt One State at a Time
:eusa_shhh:

we should KNOW that's DIFFERENT. because they were the saintly Democrats

If you don't like it, don't watch it. My some of you people are dumb.

"GTP"

just crazy
Do millions do it four times? Trump seems to use if as if it is part of his business plan. Sort of like Paulie did with the restaurant in Goodfella's and Tony Soprano did with the Athletic store. Money comes in the front door and out the back. Most of it just disappears.
SURE Camp , why not , legal business practice according to Trump , why not use bankruptcy rule and laws to Trumps advantage . Sorta like 'loopholes' , legal so use them !!

"GTP"

just crazy
and Trump is smarter than you rif raf guys Camp , that's why he has 9 billion dollars which is pretty cool . UH , and YOU don't have 9 billion dollars Camp {assumed] . --- :afro:

DISAPPEARS , probably disappears into TRUMPS pockets Camp just as Trump intends !!

"GTP"

Thanks for your comment Luddley . Heck , mrobama , clintoon , biden take themselves seriously . Libs also take them seriously enough to have voted for them . I just hope that Trump actually runs , I'll vote for him based on what I have heard him say and if he sticks to his line , yep , I'll vote for Trump !!

Thanks for your comment Luddley . Heck , mrobama , clintoon , biden take themselves seriously . Libs also take them seriously enough to have voted for them . I just hope that Trump actually runs , I'll vote for him based on what I have heard him say and if he sticks to his line , yep , I'll vote for Trump !!

he has as much right to run as that no experienced community Agitating Obambam did. so they'll just have to have chapped asses over it...

"GTP"
in reply and from what I understand Trump has never filed a PERSONAL bankruptcy Dot !!

Forum List

Back