Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

You'd think at least Fox news would cover this story but it appears not. I did a search and see where ABC is talking about it a little on their website but i don't think they have or will mention it on TV. The EBM really is shameless about their white-hate.

Gollll-ee Goober, ya think that might have sump'm to do with the fact that this thing happened in 2010? Ya think?

Bringing a new dimentia to the term "Current" Events...

Zero coverage from the establishment media. They have declared war on whites!

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy

August 14,2013

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy
The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

"Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?"

If so how do you know about this?

August 14,2013

The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

"Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?"

In the blow torch murder case (as in most black on white crimes), you have to search for the stories, and they don't appear on msm outlets. The Zimmerman case, however (which was self defense), it's in your face 24 hours a day, eight days a week, everywhere you look.

You'd think at least Fox news would cover this story but it appears not. I did a search and see where ABC is talking about it a little on their website but i don't think they have or will mention it on TV. The EBM really is shameless about their white-hate.

Gollll-ee Goober, ya think that might have sump'm to do with the fact that this thing happened in 2010? Ya think?

Hey stupid dildo-brain. The current event is the trial, which started when i started this thread.

[.

Yet trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman are known worldwide!!

In comparison this case gets NO MEDIA COVERAGE.

Because if it got out, something might be done about it.

Yup - this story is just so awful the establishment media is scared the public might find out about black on white crime.

Makes you wonder how many crimes like this occurred pre-internet and were totally censored.

Hey stupid dildo-brain. The current event is the trial, which started when i started this thread.

Trials aren't news. Events are.

Duh.

Comparatively.

What was the name of the vile racist who tortured a 12 year old to death in the most horrific manner possible?
His victim, slowly and agonizingly burned to death just for being white?

Imagine his agony!!

Their names are unknown.

Yet trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman are known worldwide!!

In comparison this case gets NO MEDIA COVERAGE.

Because if it got out, something might be done about it.

Crazed black supremacists like ZONA and Obama and the rest of the black community would have no fun white deaths to celebrate.

We know you celebrate dead white babies.

psycho :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back