Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

Uh huh....

What's astounding is your ability to fend off any danger of logic infiltrating your posting. The point here was that the OP claimed there was "no media coverage"; I gave him 66 thousand links to well-known media outlets that say he's full of shit.

Now if you want to size this up in some sort of pissing contest next to a bullshit story from Mainstream News Theater that you found to be a shiny object, then you're probably also following the other vital MNT stories like Lindsey Lohan's DWIs, what Princess Whatzername was wearing when she had the baby, details of the trial of Jody Fucking Arias, and what kind of drugs were in Michael Jackson's system when he croaked. Gullibles like you are what produce that number of hits on bullshit news. I shudder to think how much deodorant and fast food and soap you went out and bought because the box with the shiny objects ordered you to, while they were loading up your passive brain with Zimmermartin bullshit. Speaking of which, who said that was a "racist hate crime"? Positive rep if you can tell me what fallacy you just committed here.

So back to this topic, weak as it is...

How is race a "motive"? Just because the accused is black gives her a "motive"? Were you there? Did you have a discussion on what she was going to do and why? Were you called to testify by the prosecution since you know so much?

You of course relaize this is the question that the media, race baiters and liberals refuse to answer concerning the Treyvon/Zimmerman case. Were you in a coma during that?

I guess the point didn't make the trip...

I paid exactly as much attention to that bullshit news theater as I did to Jody Fucking Arias and the royal urchin. Which is to say,
snore.gif

Meanwhile, you tried to sidestep the question. And you slipped.

A gift for you pigo. Reading Comprehension Worksheets

Now this is what a HATE Crime looks like. We can just guess why this isn't national news.

You think there's not intense racism against whites by the black community???

Of course blacks hate whites - blacks are mentally inferior and need whites to provide for them. We are a constant reminder of their inferiority.

BTW - i've read a number of times that blacks hate hispanics even more than they hate whites. That's a story that should have been explored in the zimbo trial but wasn't.

When will she be prosecuted in Federal Court for violating the child's civil rights?

Now this is what a HATE Crime looks like. We can just guess why this isn't national news.

You think there's not intense racism against whites by the black community???

It was national news, almost three years ago when it happened. ;)

Zero coverage from the establishment media. They have declared war on whites!

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy

August 14,2013

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy
The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

Most open and shut cases don't receive a great deal of media attention. There is no controversy here. Do you hear any blacks saying this woman is innocent? Cases that receive a great deal of media attention do so because there are two conflicting sides and different people believe that there should be different outcomes. In the George Zimmerman trial, almost as many believed him to be guilty as believed him to be innocent. In the Casey Anthony case, most people wanted the her convicted but it was a case where a not guilty verdict was very possible.

This case here, the only question is whether they execute her or give her life without parole.

August 14,2013

The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

Most open and shut cases don't receive a great deal of media attention. There is no controversy here. Do you hear any blacks saying this woman is innocent? Cases that receive a great deal of media attention do so because there are two conflicting sides and different people believe that there should be different outcomes. In the George Zimmerman trial, almost as many believed him to be guilty as believed him to be innocent. In the Casey Anthony case, most people wanted the her convicted but it was a case where a not guilty verdict was very possible.

This case here, the only question is whether they execute her or give her life without parole.

Shhh! Don't use logic.

August 14,2013

White violence against blacks, even when justified, always gets media attention - the races are clearly identified. When it is black on white, it is not - even when it is oviously racist. Here the crime is so heinous that it was bound to come out.

Black on black crime is not publicised, because the liberals don't want to accept that there is a severe criminal problem indicative with the black race.

The only reason the people believed Zimmerman was guilty is, because of race - they won't accept the verdict!

Last edited:
The media coverage has lead to blacks beating and killing dozens of whites. Oh'that's ok by the left as having white skin means your inferior in their minds. NON-deserving.

Not even liberals think whites are inferior. They hate whites cause it's a trendy thing to do.

You of course relaize this is the question that the media, race baiters and liberals refuse to answer concerning the Treyvon/Zimmerman case. Were you in a coma during that?

I paid exactly as much attention to that bullshit news theater as I did to Jody Fucking Arias and the royal urchin. Which is to say,
snore.gif

Let the record show you can't answer the question and have nothing but attempt at deflection.

Again, the question was...

A 12 year old boy is tortured to death with a blow torch and burned beyond recognition by a black woman and somehow race isn't a motive ...

How is race a "motive"? Just because the accused is black gives her a "motive"? Were you there? Did you have a discussion on what she was going to do and why? Were you called to testify by the prosecution since you know so much?

And your response was...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ]Run away! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - YouTube[/ame]

yawn.gif

snore.gif

Let the record show you can't answer the question and have nothing but attempt at deflection.

A 12 year old boy is tortured to death with a blow torch and burned beyond recognition by a black woman and somehow race isn't a motive ...

And your response was...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ]Run away! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - YouTube[/ame]

yawn.gif

Actually, I did answer it, you either didn't like my answer or are too stoopid to comprehend it. I'll let you decide which. How is race a "motive". Using the same logic applied in the Zimmerman case, when a person of one race kills a person of the other race, the race baiters and media claim it is raciallly motivated. If you are going to use that logic and reasoning for a white killing a black, then you must use the same logic when a black kills a white. It MUST be racially motivated by the standards you set, believe and espouse. Of course, the difference between the Zimmerman case and this one is that Zimmerman was defending himself against an attack from Trayvon whereas this bitch kidnapped a child, tortured him with a blow torch before killing him and burning his body beyond recognition. A true "hate" crime if ever there was one. Tell me, did Sharpton, Jackson, the NAACP, MSNBC or Obama demand an investigation into the racial factor of the case? Did they call for "justice" rallies? I know you can't really answer those questions or accept the truth in my statements because it challenges your biased, close minded "enlightenment. Why do you guys use the word "progressive" anyway?

And your response was...

yawn.gif

Actually, I did answer it, you either didn't like my answer or are too stoopid to comprehend it. I'll let you decide which. How is race a "motive". Using the same logic applied in the Zimmerman case, when a person of one race kills a person of the other race, the race baiters and media claim it is raciallly motivated. If you are going to use that logic and reasoning for a white killing a black, then you must use the same logic when a black kills a white. It MUST be racially motivated by the standards you set, believe and espouse. Of course, the difference between the Zimmerman case and this one is that Zimmerman was defending himself against an attack from Trayvon whereas this bitch kidnapped a child, tortured him with a blow torch before killing him and burning his body beyond recognition. A true "hate" crime if ever there was one. Tell me, did Sharpton, Jackson, the NAACP, MSNBC or Obama demand an investigation into the racial factor of the case? Did they call for "justice" rallies? I know you can't really answer those questions or accept the truth in my statements because it challenges your biased, close minded "enlightenment. Why do you guys use the word "progressive" anyway?

So you're building entirely on your own strawman. These are not standards I "set, believe and espouse". They're turds you pulled out of your ass and then ascribe to me. You hung your own question out to dry. :cuckoo:

And now your sterling logic is all over the internets. That must suck.

Btw I don't use the word "progressive" either. That comes out of your ass too. The tool of the ignorant.

Last edited:

And your response was...

Run away! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - YouTube

yawn.gif

So you're building entirely on your own strawman. These are not standards I "set, believe and espouse". They're turds you pulled out of your ass and then ascribe to me. You hung your own question out to dry. :cuckoo:

And now your sterling logic is all over the internets. That must suck.

Btw I don't use the word "progressive" either. That comes out of your ass too. The tool of the ignorant.

I knew you couldn't/wouldn't answer. Dismissed.

You'd think at least Fox news would cover this story but it appears not. I did a search and see where ABC is talking about it a little on their website but i don't think they have or will mention it on TV. The EBM really is shameless about their white-hate.

Forum List

Back