Trey Gowdy: If chairman of intel committee can't brief the President we're in a strange place

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trey Gowdy: “If chairman of intel committee can’t brief the President, we’re in a strange place”

Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) responded to Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), who demanded that House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (D-Calif.) be removed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wee imagine that, yah don't say. But the MSM sure does a great job at spinning it but after all they gotta keep the sheep within the coral.

but some just don't get it.

THE ENEMY FROM WITHIN..............................

Trey Gowdy for President 2020 :rock:

He handled that Benghazi thing so well.

Did he send our guys into it? Or lie about leaving them there without the help they needed? :dunno:

Did he lock her up?

No dammit, but did (does) he have that authority? IDK.....Comey did, yet didn't pursue it either.....not once, but twice...the dirty bastard. Of all the events since the beginning of the campaigns until now has given me more questions than answers from both parties. I'm not liking what I've seen going on in Washington...period. Whether it had/has to do with Clinton, Trump, Comey, Congress or the Senate or any of the 3-letter agencies.

(the comment of Gowdy for Pres was more of a hopeful joke.....just because he is so outspoken & calls it like he sees it.....though under it all I'm not 100% sure of him either)

Trey Gowdy for President 2020 :rock:

He handled that Benghazi thing so well.

Did he send our guys into it? Or lie about leaving them there without the help they needed? :dunno:

Did he lock her up?

No dammit, but did (does) he have that authority? IDK.....Comey did, yet didn't pursue it either.....not once, but twice...the dirty bastard. Of all the events since the beginning of the campaigns until now has given me more questions than answers from both parties. I'm not liking what I've seen going on in Washington...period. Whether it had/has to do with Clinton, Trump, Comey, Congress or the Senate or any of the 3-letter agencies.

(the comment of Gowdy for Pres was more of a hopeful joke.....just because he is so outspoken & calls it like he sees it.....though under it all I'm not 100% sure of him either)

Well allow me to assist, he's just another nut.

Trey Gowdy: “If chairman of intel committee can’t brief the President, we’re in a strange place”

Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) responded to Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), who demanded that House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (D-Calif.) be removed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wee imagine that, yah don't say. But the MSM sure does a great job at spinning it but after all they gotta keep the sheep within the coral.

just like it's ok for a DA to brief the defendant during the trial

got it Trey

OUTRAGEOUS! I DEMAND that Trey Gowdy resign his seat!

/jk

I thought I was channeling Al Franken, but it turns out it was only gas.

Forum List

Back