Trey Gowdy gets his ass kicked by Clever Media!

left-wing nutjobs cant stop ranting bout something they insist is nothing!!!

lol what losers!!

This was hard to watch.... I felt really embarassed. It was just a brutal beating that destroys credibility! After this kind of ass kicking about the only honorable thing one could do is to retire and hope that no one recognizes you when you try to sneak out for a Dunkin Doughnuts iced coffee once in a humiliating while.

Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi

Am I seeing that right? Did Gowdy ditch his bottle blonde rent boy hairdo???

The theory that President Obama let 4 Americans die instead of rescuing them because the president thought THAT would help him get re-elected is one hundred times more insane than anything the birthers came up with.

Hmmmm...

what would have been better for his re-election chances....

4 Americans killed due to an anti Muslim video protest gone bad...

or...

4 Americans dead due to a terrorist attack and 8 marines die trying to save them.

I hope everyone is catching this. Jarhead is accusing the President of INTENTIONALLY letting 4 Americans die because supposedly that would help him win re-election.

And note, not one other nut here is disagreeing with this insane theory.
Then where was he? You know the potus when it went down? He was sure there watching Osama go down.

Gowdy pointed out how the present day press is incurious. They don't have answers to those questions and have never asked those questions. Either they are true believers and don't want to know, or they are content to draw a paycheck and don't care to ask.

There have been hearings in which the questions were avoided. 25,000 pages of documents which were mostly blacked out and briefings designed to protect obama. It's time to get answers even if those answers are to tell us what was done to protect the narrative that al quaeda was no longer a threat when it clearly was.

This was hard to watch.... I felt really embarassed. It was just a brutal beating that destroys credibility! After this kind of ass kicking about the only honorable thing one could do is to retire and hope that no one recognizes you when you try to sneak out for a Dunkin Doughnuts iced coffee once in a humiliating while.

Wow nice targeted hate statement! Got more?

Yep ! Have to be taken serious ya know ........lol

It's all birthers and at best ex-birthers on USMB that are the most rabid about Benghazi, so at least the irrationality and inability to either reason or face the facts is understandable.
You need to learn how to pick your fights. This is certainly not one of them.

When you start grasping at straws you should know.

Do you think the birthers were/are full of shit assholes?
Yes, I do. I find no correlation with Benghazi, which is why I find you a twit grasping at straws.

You should have conceded. It would have been far better than the tacit concession that you made.

What kind of thought processes went into the judgment that the clip showed Trey Gowdy getting his ass kicked by a clever media?

left-wing nutjobs cant stop ranting bout something they insist is nothing!!!

lol what losers!!
So why do they care if some one wants to jeapordize their career? Why do they get so hateful? it is funny as all get out! Then they think they're clever and increase font size and bold and call out names. Such a class of citizens eh?

"Do you know..." Do you know..." Do you know..." blah blah blah,

with that inbred goober accent Gowdy sounds like he's doing a Jeff Foxworthy 'you might be a redneck' routine.

baby jesus help us...

He did the same thing the repubs here do. Ask a bunch of loaded questions and never have an answer themselves. Then quote Hillary "What difference does that make?" and leave never saying what the real motivations were behind the attack.

They just say "it wasnt because of the video" and leave. Why is WHY the attack happened important and why is no one asking the people who attacked to find out?

with that inbred goober accent Gowdy sounds like he's doing a Jeff Foxworthy 'you might be a redneck' routine.

baby jesus help us...

What a bigot.

SRSLY

baby jesus help us...

He did the same thing the repubs here do. Ask a bunch of loaded questions and never have an answer themselves. Then quote Hillary "What difference does that make?" and leave never saying what the real motivations were behind the attack.

They just say "it wasnt because of the video" and leave. Why is WHY the attack happened important and why is no one asking the people who attacked to find out?
Maybe because we have never been able to ask the "simple folks" who committed the attacks. After all, they were just a bunch of outraged Muslims who brought mortars to a protest.

Sorry, not everyone has dumbed down that much.

It's all birthers and at best ex-birthers on USMB that are the most rabid about Benghazi, so at least the irrationality and inability to either reason or face the facts is understandable.
You need to learn how to pick your fights. This is certainly not one of them.

When you start grasping at straws you should know.

Do you think the birthers were/are full of shit assholes?
I see that you are disrspectful to the families of the four Americans that died. That's it in a fnnn nutshell.

baby jesus help us...

Maybe because we have never been able to ask the "simple folks" who committed the attacks. After all, they were just a bunch of outraged Muslims who brought mortars to a protest.

Exactly so if no one has asked the perpetrators what was their motivation why are we saying what their motivation defintely was NOT?

Exactly so if no one has asked the perpetrators what was their motivation why are we saying what their motivation defintely was NOT?

Well, part of the reason that nobody heard of that stupid video until the admin brought it up. But, with that being said, that's part of what the point is.. to find out what really happened. Is that really so bad?

Forum List

Back