Trey Gowdy gets his ass kicked by Clever Media!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
This was hard to watch.... I felt really embarassed. It was just a brutal beating that destroys credibility! After this kind of ass kicking about the only honorable thing one could do is to retire and hope that no one recognizes you when you try to sneak out for a Dunkin Doughnuts iced coffee once in a humiliating while.

Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi

This was hard to watch.... I felt really embarassed. It was just a brutal beating that destroys credibility! After this kind of ass kicking about the only honorable thing one could do is to retire and hope that no one recognizes you when you try to sneak out for a Dunkin Doughnuts iced coffee once in a humiliating while.

Stick to Wii.. you suck at adult stuff.. I mean seriously, what are you, like 14?
:lol:

Stick to Wii.. you suck at adult stuff.. I mean seriously, what are you, like 14?
:lol:
I think the poster should use a larger font next time to show us how really embarrassed it is...:lol:

whats really sad is the fact that not one of those questions have been answered...

Yet all we hear is "4 hearings and 2 years...what other answers do they want"

Clever Media is an Oxymoron...as is the OP.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"Do you know..." Do you know..." Do you know..." blah blah blah,

with that inbred goober accent Gowdy sounds like he's doing a Jeff Foxworthy 'you might be a redneck' routine.

baby jesus help us...

The theory that President Obama let 4 Americans die instead of rescuing them because the president thought THAT would help him get re-elected is one hundred times more insane than anything the birthers came up with.

with that inbred goober accent Gowdy sounds like he's doing a Jeff Foxworthy 'you might be a redneck' routine.

baby jesus help us...

Yes sir the Dog & Pony show in full effect.:cuckoo:

The theory that President Obama let 4 Americans die instead of rescuing them because the president thought THAT would help him get re-elected is one hundred times more insane than anything the birthers came up with.

Hmmmm...

what would have been better for his re-election chances....

4 Americans killed due to an anti Muslim video protest gone bad...

or...

4 Americans dead due to a terrorist attack and 8 marines die trying to save them.

baby jesus help us...

ah...yes....attack his accent..

But don't mention the fact that not one of those questions have been answered.

whats really sad is the fact that not one of those questions have been answered...

Actually jarhead, you are behind the curve on this one. It appears that you are the "individual" who is not paying attention.
"Can't we have an honest, open investigation and settle this once and for all?
We have. Several times. And then some. So far, Politico reports, Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included "13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings." Do you really think that this is about finding the truth? A number of republican Congressmen along with the RNC are using Benghazi to ask for campaign donations. Are you proud of your party raising money off of the deaths of Americans? I guess it is time to shear the sheep, AGAIN.
Opinion: A guide to GOP's Benghazi obsession - CNN.com

Last edited:

baby jesus help us...

ah...yes....attack his accent..

But don't mention the fact that not one of those questions have been answered.

And you've read all the transcripts of all the investigations as support for that claim?

lol

I have no idea why denying being an apologist for Muslim terror would not be a given shortly before an election. Does anyone honestly think Ambassador Rice being horribly disingenuous takes the onus off the administration? A security clussterfuck is bad enough, but the abject dishonesty in the administration response should boggle even those whose heads are up Obama's ass.

I can only surmise they want him to succeed so badly that they've lost sight of any objectivity.

Last edited:

Actually jarhead, you are behind the curve on this one.
"Can't we have an honest, open investigation and settle this once and for all?
We have. Several times. And then some. So far, Politico reports, Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included "13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings." Do you really think that this is about finding the truth? A number of republican Congressmen along with the RNC are using Benghazi to ask for campaign donations. Are you proud of your party raising money off of the deaths of Americans? I guess it is time to shear the sheep, AGAIN.
Opinion: A guide to GOP's Benghazi obsession - CNN.com

IF it was open and honest from the beginning there would be no need for an investigation now

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Hmmmm...

what would have been better for his re-election chances....

4 Americans killed due to an anti Muslim video protest gone bad...

or...

4 Americans dead due to a terrorist attack and 8 marines die trying to save them.

I hope everyone is catching this. Jarhead is accusing the President of INTENTIONALLY letting 4 Americans die because supposedly that would help him win re-election.

And note, not one other nut here is disagreeing with this insane theory.

Forum List

Back