Trey Gowdy gets his ass kicked by Clever Media!

whats really sad is the fact that not one of those questions have been answered...

Yet all we hear is "4 hearings and 2 years...what other answers do they want"
Actually jarhead, you are behind the curve on this one. It appears that you are the "individual" who is not paying attention.
"Can't we have an honest, open investigation and settle this once and for all?
We have. Several times. And then some. So far, Politico reports, Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included "13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings." Do you really think that this is about finding the truth? A number of republican Congressmen along with the RNC are using Benghazi to ask for campaign donations. Are you proud of your party raising money off of the deaths of Americans? I guess it is time to shear the sheep, AGAIN.
Opinion: A guide to GOP's Benghazi obsession - CNN.com

Anyone who would think that the Republicans have the slightest need for the Benghazi issue to raise campaign donations must have been taking stupid pills. The Republicans are already in the drivers seat for election 2014. They've got Democrats on the defensive on Obamacare, affirmative action (recent SCOTUS decision), jobs, the economy, Muslim Brotherhood, and a slew of foreign affairs issues.

Republicans have no need to push anything at this point, and anything they do push, could be seen as a risk for them, to upset the applecart. I don't care how many hearings there have been. What matters is how many answers have been received, not how many hearings have been held, during a massive coverup.

First question I'd ask is why haven't the killers been apprehended and brought to justice ???????????

Last edited:
This was hard to watch.... I felt really embarassed. It was just a brutal beating that destroys credibility! After this kind of ass kicking about the only honorable thing one could do is to retire and hope that no one recognizes you when you try to sneak out for a Dunkin Doughnuts iced coffee once in a humiliating while.

Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi

Looks like 3 1/2 minutes of Try Gowdy DELIVERING an ass kicking, and maybe YOU are the one with bag over your head at Dunkin Doughnuts, for authoring this idiotic OP.

"Do you know..." Do you know..." Do you know..." blah blah blah,

with that inbred goober accent Gowdy sounds like he's doing a Jeff Foxworthy 'you might be a redneck' routine.

baby jesus help us...

Really, so you think that the annoying snotty New Englander sound is any better than the South's?

You have no respect for Americans and their different regional accents.
The different accents and regions is what makes America great.
I bet you have no idea about the history of why each of the areas in America have the different accents.
It's fascinating to learn about them.

with that inbred goober accent Gowdy sounds like he's doing a Jeff Foxworthy 'you might be a redneck' routine.

baby jesus help us...

Really, so you think that the annoying snotty New Englander sound is any better than the South's?

I bet you have no idea about the history of why each of the areas in America have the different accents.

Oh get off it already jeez

baby jesus help us...
Talk about hypocrisy! A New Yorker complaining about someone else's accent?

Especially when you know that the New England States and Southern States accents originated from the British Isles and that both come from British Gentry.

baby jesus help us...

It is safe bet that NYcarbineer considers the accent of Jesse Jackson, Bill Clinton, Al Sharpton and Barney Frank delightfully cultured and sophisticated.

baby jesus help us...
Talk about hypocrisy! A New Yorker complaining about someone else's accent?

Especially when you know that the New England States and Southern States accents originated from the British Isles and that both come from British Gentry.

Really? Seriously?

So the prison colony in George was really British Gentry. The slave auctioneers in Florida were really British gentry.

Someone better fix those history books.

One of the Benghazi select committee jurists is Rep. Westmoreland (R-GA-8). This is from 2006. I think I got brain damage when I feel out of my chair laughing at this guy.

Better Know a District - Georgia's 8th - Lynn Westmoreland - The Colbert Report - Video Clip | Comedy Central
I'll bet you busted a gut at least when you saw his fellow Georgia congressman:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnk0tIqsbYM]Congressman asks Admiral if the island will tip over by adding troops! - YouTube[/ame]Runner up, not a Democrat congresswoman, but another ditz of epic proportions:

Last edited by a moderator:
whats really sad is the fact that not one of those questions have been answered...

Yet all we hear is "4 hearings and 2 years...what other answers do they want"
Actually jarhead, you are behind the curve on this one. It appears that you are the "individual" who is not paying attention.
"Can't we have an honest, open investigation and settle this once and for all?
We have. Several times. And then some. So far, Politico reports, Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included "13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings." Do you really think that this is about finding the truth? A number of republican Congressmen along with the RNC are using Benghazi to ask for campaign donations. Are you proud of your party raising money off of the deaths of Americans? I guess it is time to shear the sheep, AGAIN.
Opinion: A guide to GOP's Benghazi obsession - CNN.com
A real testiment to the stonewalling and obfuscation skills of the current President and his staff.

Forum List

Back