Treasury Secretary Geithner to resign if Obama wins

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Treasury Secretary Geithner reaffirms he won't stay if Obama wins - latimes.com

Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner reiterated Tuesday that he won't stay in the job if President Obama wins a second term in November.

Asked at the Clinton Global Initiative if the excitement of an anticipated stronger economic recovery would encourage him to remain in the job, Geithner said it wouldn't.

"I’ve had a lot of excitement in my job, more than my share," he told interviewer Charlie Rose. "But I think the president ... should have a chance, and will have a chance, to have somebody excellent and capable come in and help him with those challenges."

Obama will not need him anyway, he will just print more money.. $3562723908.gif

you seem to be trying to make it sound like he would stay IF robmoney won.

See if a Black guy on the street steals 50 bucks he gets put away for a few years. Tim Geither helps steal Billions and he's allowed to quit his job and go away?

That's not Justice is it?

It's not a crime if some asshole with a Finance Degree and a $5,000 suit steals?

Last edited:
"I’ve had a lot of excitement in my job, more than my share," he told interviewer Charlie Rose. "But I think the president ... should have a chance, and will have a chance, to have somebody excellent and capable come in and help him with those challenges."
That's a misleading statement because the President, no matter who it is, merely rubber stamps whomever the Federal Reserve System wants as it's head.

Tim Geithner wont stay on because he knows he will be nothing more than a scapegoat for Obama's destruction of America's prosperity.

Forum List

Back