Treason...........

Just out of curiosity, why are so many Republicans signing pledges to something other than this country and the Constitution?

Cultists? yes the evil Republican Cabal
Yes the "Protocols of GOP"

It may time to adjust your "tin foil" hat
or at least stop watching left wing nuts

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3140-hats.jpg

Oh... I see you included a picture of you and your wife.. how nice.. not surprising... but I'm surprised you posted it.. as it kind of defeats your post.. oh well... you never COULD be really considered smart.

You don't know my status or sex

Am I white or black or Asian?
This should be good for a couple of laughs
:eusa_angel:

You see.... unlike your ilk... I don't give a shit whether you are white, black, Asian, or purple with pink polka dots. I don't give a shit whether you are male or female.. i don't give a shit if you're straight or gay. That's your sides' hangups... not mine.

Hope you're laughing.

Just out of curiosity, why are so many Republicans signing pledges to something other than this country and the Constitution?

Same reason...
:eusa_whistle:

Reid, Pelosi Sign “Live Earth Pledge”

Pledge Calls On Individuals to Fight Climate Change at Home and Work

WASHINGTON: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were proud to be among the first to sign the "Live Earth Pledge," created by former Vice President Al Gore. The pledge is in conjunction with the global "Live Earth" event to be held on every continent on July 7 (7-7-07).

"I am proud to sign this pledge to do my part to solve the climate crisis," said Reid.

Oh... I see you included a picture of you and your wife.. how nice.. not surprising... but I'm surprised you posted it.. as it kind of defeats your post.. oh well... you never COULD be really considered smart.

You see.... unlike your ilk... I don't give a shit whether you are white, black, Asian, or purple with pink polka dots. I don't give a shit whether you are male or female.. i don't give a shit if you're straight or gay. That's your sides' hangups... not mine.

Hope you're laughing.

At you, all the time

So you only care if I am male and married

So if I said I was a black female
Would I be telling the truth or a lie

Last edited:

Excellent question.

Yes it is...

Reid, Pelosi Sign “Live Earth Pledge”

Pledge Calls On Individuals to Fight Climate Change at Home and Work

WASHINGTON: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were proud to be among the first to sign the "Live Earth Pledge," created by former Vice President Al Gore. The pledge is in conjunction with the global "Live Earth" event to be held on every continent on July 7 (7-7-07).

"I am proud to sign this pledge to do my part to solve the climate crisis," said Reid.

Signing a pledge to keep the earth going is much different than signing away tax law to some asshole.

speaking of.......

Yes of course much different; "....first to sign the "Live Earth Pledge," created by former Vice President Al Gore"

The pledge has in it

1. To demand that my country join an international treaty within the next 2 years that cuts global warming pollution by 90% in developed countries and by more than half worldwide in time for the next generation to inherit a healthy earth;

5. To fight for laws and policies that expand the use of renewable energy sources and reduce dependence on oil and coal;

Hmm, the crazy left wing blogs that you get your info from is not working

Well, it does make the Left look like hypocrites; but we expected no less

Truth is hard for Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

Last edited:

Hope you're laughing.

So if I said I was a black female
Would I be telling the truth or a lie

Why does it matter to you? Ignorance and hatred know no color barrier. Like I said before... that kind of stupid stereotyping only means anything to people on your side. That's why you hate us sooooo much. Because we actually care about the crackhead mother who prostitutes herself to support her habit and (hopefully) feed her kid. You don't... you think she's a scumbag that deserves no sympathy. We care about a gay man or woman that wants to serve his/her country honorably and faithfully... or wants to have a legally binding relationship with the person of their choice... your side doesn't.... they want them marginalized and looked down upon. We care about a pregnant teenager who is so scared of her future that she chooses a choice that will allow her to have a wide open future.

Now... as a Christian... I think Homosexuality is a sin...Abortion is a sin... but you know what? I have my sins too... God doesn't look at one sin as "worse than" another... Sin is sin is sin. We are all guilty of sin.. we are all flawed souls and not ONE of us is better than another.

If you believe in anything other than that... you are going against the teachings of Christ and you are a CULTIST.

So... I refuse to answer your question... because I don't care about your race or gender... I care about your soul. I hope people like you find yours soon.

Again

It is strange that you only care if I am male and married
(you left that part out)
No need to thank me

So if I am a black female jew, I am a cultist ?
Strange, but I have seen stranger from the Left

Last edited:
Signing a pledge to keep the earth going is much different than signing away tax law to some asshole.

speaking of.......

Yes of course much different; "....first to sign the "Live Earth Pledge," created by former Vice President Al Gore"

The pledge has in it

1. To demand that my country join an international treaty within the next 2 years that cuts global warming pollution by 90% in developed countries and by more than half worldwide in time for the next generation to inherit a healthy earth;

5. To fight for laws and policies that expand the use of renewable energy sources and reduce dependence on oil and coal;

Hmm, the crazy left wing blogs that you get your info from is not working

Well, it does make the Left look like hypocrites; but we expected no less

Truth is hard for Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

yeah... god forbid should we try to limit pollution and crap that goes into our air, our water and our ground... Fucking Communists.

God forbid should we try to use sources of fuel...... oh yeah... that doesn't make the current Billionaires even richer.

BTW... this past month???? 1289 record temperatures were set. Nothing to see here... not even a modicum of concern... in fact.. probably Obama manufactured it all. CULTISTS.

Again

(you left that part out)
No need to thank me

how do I only care if you are male and married? You are full of shit... please explain your rationale. You are just projecting because I commented on the pictures you posted.

Yeah... you are still a cultist in my book.. your particular demographics mean nothing to me. it's your mindset and your fanaticism that bothers me about people like you.

I hear you these kind of pledges are OK

Plus, Gore believes in Christ
:lol:

The more tea party people talk... the more they are exposed for the cult and fascist entity they are... anyone who is different than them is the enemy and must be destroyed. They are Shiites.... nothing more... more and more people are coming to realize this.

Again

(you left that part out)
No need to thank me

how do I only care if you are male and married? You are full of shit... please explain your rationale. You are just projecting because I commented on the pictures you posted.

Yeah... you are still a cultist in my book.. your particular demographics mean nothing to me. it's your mindset and your fanaticism that bothers me about people like you.

Well you implied that the pic was of my wife and myself, so you were thinking about
it. Strange, I admit; but more power to you

Of course, with Maddow, it is a tough call which one you were talking about ,,,,

First........a definition of the word..........

trea·son   /ˈtrizən/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

—Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

—Synonyms
1. T reason , sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. T reason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. S edition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense. 2. See disloyalty.

Now.........considering how much harm Grover Norquist's pledge that the entire GOP has signed to not raise taxes has done to harm this economy, isn't that swearing allegiance to Norquist and not the Constitution?

I think Grover Norquist is a traitor to this country.
In other words:

crying%20kid.jpg

You sure do hate people who disagree with you, don't you?

Tough shit, you sissy bedwetter.

I hear you these kind of pledges are OK

Plus, Gore believes in Christ
:lol:

The more tea party people talk... the more they are exposed for the cult and fascist entity they are... anyone who is different than them is the enemy and must be destroyed. They are Shiites.... nothing more... more and more people are coming to realize this.

fascist, really...
Too funny, do even know what Godwin's Rule is....

Shiites? Yes I can see more of the Left's tolerance coming out
as we speak

The Left will throw anyone under the bus, if they have to
Well, they do "follow" the leader in this case

Perhaps if you were to look at the US Flag
it would help

Last edited:

Forum List

Back