Treason...........

If the left is so patriotic why is the US Flag to a Democrat like a cross to a vampire?

Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comrades,

this does not speak well for Papa Obama and our dreams to build a Progressive utopia

Just a brief exposure to an image of the American flag shifts voters, even Democrats, to Republican beliefs, attitudes and voting behavior even though most don't believe it will impact their politics, according to a new two-year study just published in the scholarly Psychological Science.

What's more, according to three authors from the University Chicago, Cornell University and Hebrew University, the impact had staying power.

-We must, effective immediately, remove the flag from our events.

-We must fight in court the placement of the flag in any public places
with the argument that it infringes on people's rights

-We must hide behind our favorite causes to complete this mission- it is for children; it is racist; it offends the lower classes

The flag must go, so our Progressive dreams can live on

Us_flag_crossed.png

But what can we ever replace it with....?
We need to start a "grass roots" movement to replace with something
that is more befitting Papa Obama and our goals

Perhaps, a few suggestions

ObamaFlag.png

13.obama-unicorn-logo.jpg

I resent your fucking bullshit.... I resent your cult for that line of thinking. That's what you fuckers are... a goddamned cult. I am a red blooded American Male. I have served this country and I love this country. Just because I don't agree with you politically, does not make me your enemy.

That is the brainwashing that we criticize your side for on a continual basis. Your side thinks that it's not only OK to treat your fellow countrymen as enemies... but encourages it.

Crawl back in your fucking trailer park and listen to the AM radio telling you that Obama is the ONLY reason you have to live on unemployment. That Liberals are the ONLY reason we have a debt problem, and that Conservatives and Republicans do nothing wrong.

That may be the world YOU live in... but it's far, far from reality... which obviously you have not the slightest grasp of.

In short... fuck you.

I resent that not one fucking Democrate will call Pelosi and Boxer out on their treasonous activities.

In short.... fuck you too.

If the left is so patriotic why is the US Flag to a Democrat like a cross to a vampire?

Funny how that works

Comrades,

this does not speak well for Papa Obama and our dreams to build a Progressive utopia

Just a brief exposure to an image of the American flag shifts voters, even Democrats, to Republican beliefs, attitudes and voting behavior even though most don't believe it will impact their politics, according to a new two-year study just published in the scholarly Psychological Science.

What's more, according to three authors from the University Chicago, Cornell University and Hebrew University, the impact had staying power.

-We must hide behind our favorite causes to complete this mission- it is for children; it is racist; it offends the lower classes

Us_flag_crossed.png

ObamaFlag.png

I resent your fucking bullshit.... I resent your cult for that line of thinking. That's what you fuckers are... a goddamned cult. I am a red blooded American Male. I have served this country and I love this country. Just because I don't agree with you politically, does not make me your enemy.

That is the brainwashing that we criticize your side for on a continual basis. Your side thinks that it's not only OK to treat your fellow countrymen as enemies... but encourages it.

Crawl back in your fucking trailer park and listen to the AM radio telling you that Obama is the ONLY reason you have to live on unemployment. That Liberals are the ONLY reason we have a debt problem, and that Conservatives and Republicans do nothing wrong.

That may be the world YOU live in... but it's far, far from reality... which obviously you have not the slightest grasp of.

In short... fuck you.

Who the hell was it said? " I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."

Cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

First........a definition of the word..........

trea·son   /ˈtrizən/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Origin:
1175&#8211;1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

&#8212;Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

&#8212;Synonyms
1. T reason , sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. T reason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. S edition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense. 2. See disloyalty.

Now.........considering how much harm Grover Norquist's pledge that the entire GOP has signed to not raise taxes has done to harm this economy, isn't that swearing allegiance to Norquist and not the Constitution?

I think Grover Norquist is a traitor to this country.

Norquist isn't the traitor. The traitors (plural) are all the House members who have signed Norquist's "oath" and are allowing their "oaths" to Norquist to supercede their oaths of office.

Last edited:

trea·son&#8194; &#8194;/&#712;triz&#601;n/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

—Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

—Synonyms
1. T reason , sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. T reason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. S edition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense. 2. See disloyalty.

Now.........considering how much harm Grover Norquist's pledge that the entire GOP has signed to not raise taxes has done to harm this economy, isn't that swearing allegiance to Norquist and not the Constitution?

Norquist isn't the traitor. The traitors (plural) are all the House members who have signed Norquist's "oath" and are allowing their "oaths" to Norquist supercede their oaths of office.

So, why do you hate the US Constitution? Is our definition of treason not good enough for the left? Is that because, according to the Constitutional definition of treason, the only people who can be considered traitors are on the left?

Funny how that works

Comrades,

Us_flag_crossed.png

ObamaFlag.png

In short... fuck you.
pretty sure you could have made your point without the colorful metaphors.

senators boxer and pelosi, lol

and the rest is of the same accuracy, i am sure.

but of course, all you critical thinkers jump all over yourselves to thank and rep this predictable bullshit post by the brat.

Funny how that works

Comrades,

Us_flag_crossed.png

ObamaFlag.png

In short... fuck you.

I just report the facts
I did not make up the survey

I understand
Truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

We know that Papa Obama has let you down
and you are greatly disappointed in him
The whole US is....

Perhaps, you should direct your angry at its true source- Papa Obama's failed policies

Such profanity
I guess this means "Hope & Change" is over

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

oldbeggar-or-hope-change-minus-hope-i1933.jpg

Last edited:

Funny how that works

Comrades,

Us_flag_crossed.png

ObamaFlag.png

In short... fuck you.

I resent that not one fucking Democrate will call Pelosi and Boxer out on their treasonous activities.

In short.... fuck you too.

Well... I resent Conservative Corporatism that sent fucking decent paying jobs to China for slave labor and left good people unemployed or underemployed and you assholes Blaming them for their situations.

Fuck you too you damned cultist... go sell some flowers at the airport. That's all you are to me... fucking blind sheep that follow where ever Dick Armey tells you to.

Hey California bitch..... ever serve in the military? How old are you... are you one of those 20 somethings that got off mommy's tit and realized that being a grown up means paying taxes too? You all are spoiled fuckers that want ALL the money you earn.. even if you destroy the country. You can't see the forest from the trees and think that your side is all that matters. go fuck yourself... I bet your good at that.... better yet... get a fucking job and quit blaming all your woes on Obama(not that he doesn't deserve SOME of it)

So Papa Obama's secret deals with Big Pharma to increase their profits
for support on his faux legacy, Papa ObamaCare must make you mad as well

Or is it only Left corporatism that does bother you?

Funny how that works

Comrades,

Us_flag_crossed.png

ObamaFlag.png

In short... fuck you.

I just report the facts

I understand

The whole US is....

Perhaps, you should direct your angry at its true source- Papa Obama's failed policies

Such profanity

:clap2:

You report the facts? looks like a goddamned spam e-mail you got... just like the Muslim stamp thing that was not only false.. but it was W that enacted it for Ramadan or some other Muslim Holiday. Oh... I see. you got it from a blogger... go jack off some more asshole... wow... like I said... Reverend Moon and David Koresh would love you idiots. Cultist.

trea·son&#8194; &#8194;/&#712;triz&#601;n/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

—Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

—Synonyms

DOn't be as silly as some on the Right wing are.

And now for the actual definition.... as defined by the Constitution of the United States of America

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Senators Boxer and Pelosi, along with the anti-American and Military hating Code Pink, collected, transported and delivered aid to insurgents in Iraq.

There are more than two US Military members ready and willing to bear witness.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is treason as defined by OUR Constitution, not some generic bullshit international definition.

Boxer and Pelosi - along with every member of Code Pink that assisted - should be arrested, charged and tried for treason against our country.

Instead, fucking idiots reelect the bitches.

:eusa_shhh:let him go, hes not on a roll;):lol:

In short... fuck you.

I just report the facts

I understand

The whole US is....

Such profanity

:clap2:

You report the facts? looks like a goddamned spam e-mail you got... just like the Muslim stamp thing that was not only false.. but it was W that enacted it for Ramadan or some other Muslim Holiday. Oh... I see. you got it from a blogger... go jack off some more asshole... wow... like I said... Reverend Moon and David Koresh would love you idiots. Cultist.

Thanks for reminding me

To also "honor" Papa Obama the US Post office will make a stamp.

They are going to put his resume on a commemorative stamp
:eusa_angel:

obamastamp-i2969.jpg

Funny how that works

Comrades,

Us_flag_crossed.png

ObamaFlag.png

In short... fuck you.

Who the hell was it said? " I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."

Cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

It wasn't me, was it? Fuck no. That's the problem with you cultists... they tell you ALL progressives are like the one you are bitching about. But the truth is... EVERY GODDAMNED ONE of the Cultists called the TEA PARTY actually believe the rhetoric and propaganda 100% and treat it like it was Christ Teaching the Gospels... Which you also have wrong by the way... but you are too self centered and Pious to even realize it.

You Judge Progressives just like you do the "sinners" of the world. Funny thing is... MOST people who judge.. have not just a skeleton in their closet... but a whole fucking graveyard. You are A CULT... deal with it.

EDIT... BTW go get a job willow switch. Either stop living off my tax dollars or stop your fucking blaming everyone else for your situation... Daveman... if your watching??? same to you.

Last edited:
Cultists? yes the evil Republican Cabal
Yes the "Protocols of GOP"

It may time to adjust your "tin foil" hat
or at least stop watching left wing nuts

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3140-hats.jpg

And now for the actual definition.... as defined by the Constitution of the United States of America

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Senators Boxer and Pelosi, along with the anti-American and Military hating Code Pink, collected, transported and delivered aid to insurgents in Iraq.

There are more than two US Military members ready and willing to bear witness.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is treason as defined by OUR Constitution, not some generic bullshit international definition.

Boxer and Pelosi - along with every member of Code Pink that assisted - should be arrested, charged and tried for treason against our country.

Instead, fucking idiots reelect the bitches.

The Code Pink issue is completely :offtopic:

The fact is the the Constitution requires that all Congressman take an oath of office, and that oath requires them to support the constitution and to take that oath free of any other obligations:

"I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God"

Thay are failing to abide by the 14th amendment:

"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law... shall not be questioned."

Which means that Congress has to pay it's bills.

And secondly, they oath was fraudulent becuase the are obviously loyal to there Nyquist Oath:

"that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion"

They will be in severe violation of their Oath of office if they do not raise the debt ceiling by Aug. 2

Oh... I see you included a picture of you and your wife.. how nice.. not surprising... but I'm surprised you posted it.. as it kind of defeats your post.. oh well... you never COULD be really considered smart.

Oh... I see you included a picture of you and your wife.. how nice.. not surprising... but I'm surprised you posted it.. as it kind of defeats your post.. oh well... you never COULD be really considered smart.

You don't know my status or sex

Am I white or black or Asian?
This should be good for a couple of laughs
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Let's see, the supreme court shoots down a law that prevented foreign country's form donating to U.S. political campaigns.

Then the Tea party won a huge mid-term victory.

Now, the Tea party is refusing to raise the debt ceiling - something that has been done routinely by just about all of the previously 111 congresses.

Who benefits from the default? CHINA!

When you try to talk sense to the Tea Party supporters, all you get is the same lies over and over again - like they have their own version of the little red book.

Sure smells like treason to me!

Forum List

Back