Trump has committed treason, in my view

LOLOL

I challenge you to prove he instigated the riot but instead, you prove he didn't. He didn't tell anyone to break in. He didn't tell anyone to be violent. He didn't tell anyone to beat up police. He didn't tell anyone to threaten lawmakers. He didn't tell anyone to interfere with the Congressional certification.

Epps needs to, and when the People boot the Democrats from Congress, WILL BE brought in to testify about his role in the Reichstag Fire

LOLOL

I challenge you to prove he instigated the riot but instead, you prove he didn't. He didn't tell anyone to break in. He didn't tell anyone to be violent. He didn't tell anyone to beat up police. He didn't tell anyone to threaten lawmakers. He didn't tell anyone to interfere with the Congressional certification.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

I have reported your foul mouth to the moderators, hopefully you will be banned
:)-

And fuck you too, moron. You TDS retards are a hoot. Trump fought for the middle class. Your assholes are selling the middle class out to the chinese.

And fuck you too, moron. You TDS retards are a hoot
I reported you again and in retrospect regret it. I would rather you spout your foul language on this talkboard than on a street corner.
Hears looking at you

Zion God.jpg

"Your problem us I kerp sl a point your pathetic arguments..."

Yeah. Brilliant.
Give him a break. Even his parents named him after a body part dedicated largely to shit.
Iran does not have nukes.
If you want real news watch CNN, MSNBC or ABC news
Not FOX
btw: Israel does not have nukes either

You’re funny! If you want “real” news, the last thing you’d tune in is CNN or MSNBC or ABC or NBC or SEE.B.S.

No one wants Trump in prison more than the people who control the FBI.
It’s only these evil institutions like the FBI that had decades long corruption and America hating posters from Langley,posters here that want trump in prison

Last edited:
He exposed the CIA, FBI and all the other scum and they managed to convince brain dead people he was a Villian.
Those reasons of yours you just listed of trumps accomplishments are WHY so many of the leftists posters on here hate him because they are paid shills for either Langley or the DNC committee,all the posters on here that hate him hate America,I’m okay with people who don’t like Trump just as long as they admit the truth that Biden sucks and he is not the answer but there are only a handful of posters on here thst have that view sadly.19 out of 20 that don’t like him hate him and are fuckimg shills for Langley who hate America.

westwall not only thst,he is the only president sense kennedy the greatest president of the 20th century, who DID fight fir the middle class.the others who state otherwise like colin,are fuckimg paid shills for Langley or the dnc committe who all hate America.

Really with what Obama did to help Iran get nukes and now Biden? Not to mention BIDEN and GEN Milley working for XI........don't think you realize how close those nukes are now.
You're brain-dead. Iran had zero nukes under Obama.

You're brain-dead. Iran had zero nukes under Obama.

But he made it not only possible for iran to get them real soon, his bullshit agreement with them made it legal for them to have them.

I hope they use the first one on you.

Dying seems to be the only way you retards learn anything.

But he made it not only possible for iran to get them real soon, his bullshit agreement with them made it legal for them to have them.

I hope they use the first one on you.

Dying seems to be the only way you retards learn anything.
No, he didn't. You're just brain-dead.

The 2015 Iran nuclear agreement has effectively curbed the Persian Gulf nation's nuclear ambitions, according to U.S. Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.

"We continue to assess that Iran is not currently undertaking the key nuclear weapons-development activities we judge necessary to produce a nuclear device," Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday. "Iran's continued implementation of the JCPOA [Joint Comprehensive Plan of Actions] has extended the amount of time Iran would need to produce enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon from a few months to about one year."

The 2015 Iran nuclear agreement has effectively curbed the Persian Gulf nation's nuclear ambitions, according to U.S. Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.

"We continue to assess that Iran is not currently undertaking the key nuclear weapons-development activities we judge necessary to produce a nuclear device," Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday. "Iran's continued implementation of the JCPOA [Joint Comprehensive Plan of Actions] has extended the amount of time Iran would need to produce enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon from a few months to about one year."
Prove you’re not being investigated by the CIA.

Try an article from, perhaps, Dec 2021.

Forum List

Back