Treason...........

And now for the actual definition.... as defined by the Constitution of the United States of America

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Senators Boxer and Pelosi, along with the anti-American and Military hating Code Pink, collected, transported and delivered aid to insurgents in Iraq.

There are more than two US Military members ready and willing to bear witness.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is treason as defined by OUR Constitution, not some generic bullshit international definition.

Boxer and Pelosi - along with every member of Code Pink that assisted - should be arrested, charged and tried for treason against our country.

Instead, fucking idiots reelect the bitches.

The Code Pink issue is completely :offtopic:

The fact is the the Constitution requires that all Congressman take an oath of office, and that oath requires them to support the constitution and to take that oath free of any other obligations:

"I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God"

Thay are failing to abide by the 14th amendment:

"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law... shall not be questioned."

Which means that Congress has to pay it's bills.

And secondly, they oath was fraudulent becuase the are obviously loyal to there Nyquist Oath:

"that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion"

They will be in severe violation of their Oath of office if they do not raise the debt ceiling by Aug. 2

At the risk of repeating myself, this is the definition of treason for the United States.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Article 3, US Constitution. If you can point out exact how signing an oath is treason, I'll listen. Otherwise, you are dismissed as a partisan hack.

On the other hand, the actions of Boxer, Pelosi and Code Pink fit within the definition of treason as outlined by our Constitution. Don't like that fact? Un-fucking-lucky.

I hear you

Those bastards need to pay!
Oh wait, he didn't mean them below....
:eusa_whistle:

Reid, Pelosi Sign “Live Earth Pledge” created by former Vice President Al Gore

Pledge Calls On Individuals to Fight Climate Change at Home and Work

WASHINGTON: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were proud to be among the first to sign the "Live Earth Pledge,"
created by former Vice President Al Gore. The pledge is in conjunction with the global "Live Earth" event to be held on every continent on July 7 (7-7-07).

"I am proud to sign this pledge to do my part to solve the climate crisis," said Reid.

Last edited:
Most of the Frosh class of the 112th ran on cutting spending and not raising taxes.

But b/c they now signed a paper stateing the exact same thing, buffoons think it's treason.

But giving food, water and supplies to al-q in Afgan is ok.

Yeah, this is a whole new level of lame.

senators boxer and pelosi, lol

and the rest is of the same accuracy, i am sure.

but of course, all you critical thinkers jump all over yourselves to thank and rep this predictable bullshit post by the brat.

Are you denying the fact they gave aide to the enemy or are you just being a whiney bitch yourself?

i am denying the fact that pelosi is a senator.

i don't care much about the wingnut talking points bullshit that followed that fact.

i read them many times before and i am not one gullible rabid partisan asshole.

so i don't fall for this pathetic whiney bitchy shit.

:thup:

And now for the actual definition.... as defined by the Constitution of the United States of America

Senators Boxer and Pelosi, along with the anti-American and Military hating Code Pink, collected, transported and delivered aid to insurgents in Iraq.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is treason as defined by OUR Constitution, not some generic bullshit international definition.

Boxer and Pelosi - along with every member of Code Pink that assisted - should be arrested, charged and tried for treason against our country.

Links?

Links?

you fucking idiot.

everyone knows those facts.

e very one.

last but nod leeds, senator pelosi.

Links?
Article III of the Constitution of the United States of America.

senators boxer and pelosi, lol

and the rest is of the same accuracy, i am sure.

but of course, all you critical thinkers jump all over yourselves to thank and rep this predictable bullshit post by the brat.

Are you denying the fact they gave aide to the enemy or are you just being a whiney bitch yourself?

i don't care much about the wingnut talking points bullshit that followed that fact.

OK, I see.

This is a CG is a conservative woman and therefore must be twisting the facts if not out and out lying.

» Barbara Boxer Approved Code Pink Trip to Fallujah to Donate $600,000 to Extremists - Big Government

The article says that Code Pink:

“Secured diplomatic courtesy letters from US Senators Barbara Boxer of California and Raul Grijalva of Arizona and Congressmen Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and Henry Waxman of California.”

Swett reported on how Barbara Boxer and Code Pink assisted terrorists in Iraq:

Perhaps the most revealing window into Boxer’s true feelings towards our military is her close alliance with Code Pink, a radical leftist group that reviles American troops as terrorists and assassins while praising their enemies as freedom fighters. For years, Code Pink has viciously harassed wounded veterans and their families outside Walter Reed Hospital, even telling the mother of a slain Navy Seal that her son “deserved to die.” Code Pink actively supports terror groups such as Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Taliban, Hezbollah and al Qaeda.

The Code Pink website repeatedly praises “our beloved Barbara Boxer.” And why not? Boxer has worked with the group and supported its goals on many occasions. In early 2005, Boxer was the only member of the Senate to oppose certifying the Electoral College result that returned George Bush to office for a second term. Code Pink hosted rallies and participated in various demonstrations and marches to “defend democracy” against the results of the 2004 elections. They wrapped up the event at Senator Boxer’s California office, “singing her songs of thanks.”

Code Pink’s leaders had just returned from Fallujah, Iraq, where 51 Americans had been killed and 560 wounded in the US Marines’ heaviest urban combat since the Vietnam War. Code Pink delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies to the very insurgents the Marines had been fighting against - quite literally giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies in a time of war. As noted in Islam Online, a diplomatic courtesy letter from Barbara Boxer helped make the trip possible

They should all be in cages.

Links?
Article III of the Constitution of the United States of America.

I'm going to guess that Article III of the Constitution does not mention Boxer, Pelosi, or Iraq.

How'd I do?

OK, I see.

This is a CG is a conservative woman and therefore must be twisting the facts if not out and out lying.

» Barbara Boxer Approved Code Pink Trip to Fallujah to Donate $600,000 to Extremists - Big Government

“Secured diplomatic courtesy letters from US Senators Barbara Boxer of California and Raul Grijalva of Arizona and Congressmen Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and Henry Waxman of California.”

Perhaps the most revealing window into Boxer’s true feelings towards our military is her close alliance with Code Pink, a radical leftist group that reviles American troops as terrorists and assassins while praising their enemies as freedom fighters. For years, Code Pink has viciously harassed wounded veterans and their families outside Walter Reed Hospital, even telling the mother of a slain Navy Seal that her son “deserved to die.” Code Pink actively supports terror groups such as Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Taliban, Hezbollah and al Qaeda.

The Code Pink website repeatedly praises “our beloved Barbara Boxer.” And why not? Boxer has worked with the group and supported its goals on many occasions. In early 2005, Boxer was the only member of the Senate to oppose certifying the Electoral College result that returned George Bush to office for a second term. Code Pink hosted rallies and participated in various demonstrations and marches to “defend democracy” against the results of the 2004 elections. They wrapped up the event at Senator Boxer’s California office, “singing her songs of thanks.”

Code Pink’s leaders had just returned from Fallujah, Iraq, where 51 Americans had been killed and 560 wounded in the US Marines’ heaviest urban combat since the Vietnam War. Code Pink delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies to the very insurgents the Marines had been fighting against - quite literally giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies in a time of war. As noted in Islam Online, a diplomatic courtesy letter from Barbara Boxer helped make the trip possible

Wow.... Andrew Breitbart and a website called Big Government. More examples of cultism from the right. Give me something real to base on opinion upon. If it comes from a cult site... I ain't buying what you're selling.

First........a definition of the word..........

trea·son   /ˈtrizən/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

—Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

—Synonyms
1. T reason , sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. T reason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. S edition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense. 2. See disloyalty.

Now.........considering how much harm Grover Norquist's pledge that the entire GOP has signed to not raise taxes has done to harm this economy, isn't that swearing allegiance to Norquist and not the Constitution?

I think Grover Norquist is a traitor to this country.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

[I resent that not one fucking Democrate will call Pelosi and Boxer out on their treasonous activities.

In short.... fuck you too.

Maybe if you actual linked to what they allegedly did someone MIGHT comment on it.

You rambling incoherently and baselessly about "Senator" Pelosi is not exactly the ideal starting point for an adult conversation.

OK, I see.

hahah, the vagina card, and the conservative victimhood card as well.

if i call her a liar, i call her a liar, because she is lying. not because she is a woman or conservative.

in this case i call her a rabid partisan whiny bitch spouting talking points without anything to back her up, because that is exactly what she is, that and wrong.

notice which name is missing from the fallujah story?

but don't fret, there are many "pelosi is a traitor"-stories on freerepublic et al.

they mention syria, e.g.

Forum List

Back