Should Reagan have gone to prison for his Amnesty Bill in 1986?

Well it granted citizenship to those who were undocumented and penalized employers.

it must have been a time when repubs were kinder and were happy with Regan after all he was a movie star. Led the way for Arnold who was the governor and Trump who was a TV star in his own mind.

No it was not treason. They passed a law. Would things be different if it didn't pass, I doubt it. It does provide for a cause and the effect felt 34 years later.

Hispanic who benefited and are republicans now must feel conflicted but then again that was a long time ago in a land far away. It is about what you can do for me.

In hindsight, didn’t he commit treason in its highest form?
trea·son
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

It is quite treasonous.

Although not as treasonous as democrat offer for free health care to everyone in the world.

Or the mail in vote treason.

We should reinstate hangings for these crimes as in New Hampshire.

It was one of the things he got right. All those non-documented worker being paid pennies on the dollar, finally become tax paying citizens. Their influx of hard earned tax dollars helped fuel the economic growth in the 90's. Baby bush should have done the same......

It was one of the things he got right. All those non-documented worker being paid pennies on the dollar, finally become tax paying citizens. Their influx of hard earned tax dollars helped fuel the economic growth in the 90's. Baby bush should have done the same......

Didn’t George W. Bush want to pass some form of Immigration Reform but was met with opposition from his own Political Party?

If Trump win maybe he will do it to blow everyone mind!!!

In hindsight, didn’t he commit treason in its highest form?
trea·son
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
No.

He should have already been in prison for his racist anti-2A bullshit he pulled to fuck with the Black Panthers. He had no authority to do that shit.

I will never forgive his dead ass for that.

He should never have been president to further betray us in the first place.

Reagan was a visionary. He new illegal immigration would destroy this country. He made a deal with the dems. He would swear in 80,000 illegals in the country if the dems would pass his bill to shut down illegal immigration for good. He lost congress and the dems, with that drunken murderer the Swimmer at the helm, unfunded and scrapped the bill. In hindsight, looking at the mess illegal immigration has become, it was a brilliant move. His only flaw, trusting the left.

No, I dont need a link. I watched it happen.

Didn’t George W. Bush want to pass some form of Immigration Reform but was met with opposition from his own Political Party?

If Trump win maybe he will do it to blow everyone mind!!!

He did as well as every other moderate Republican who wanted to expand the tax base. That was when the Echo-Chamber began to flex it's new strength and created one of the first Fauxrageous stunts that effected national politics.

Reagan was a visionary. He new illegal immigration would destroy this country. He made a deal with the dems. He would swear in 80,000 illegals in the country if the dems would pass his bill to shut down illegal immigration for good. He lost congress and the dems, with that drunken murderer the Swimmer at the helm, unfunded and scrapped the bill. In hindsight, looking at the mess illegal immigration has become, it was a brilliant move. His only flaw, trusting the left.

So in the end he grants amnesty to 3 million illegals, (which leads to 20-40 million) he serves up CA, AZ, TX and NM to Mexico on a silver platter and sets a massive cultural displacement in motion. FUCKING AWESOME!

So in the end he grants amnesty to 3 million illegals, (which leads to 20-40 million) he serves up CA, AZ, TX and NM to Mexico on a silver platter and sets a massive cultural displacement in motion. FUCKING AWESOME!

Here's an idea, do the research to understand the issue before you post.

The democrats lied to Reagan. It may be stupid to trust them (actually it IS stupid to trust democrats)
but it's hardly something you can jail someone for. Calm down.

No! He simply made a bad deal with congress. Congress was suppose to pass legislation to correct the illegal immigration problem. It didn't. Reagan did not betray his country, nor did he overthrow it or try to overthrow it.

So his Amnesty Bill didn’t lead to California being lost to Mexico, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona being stolen as well?
His Amnesty Bill isn’t leading to a culture change in our nation?
If that shit isn’t treason I don’t know what is.
Progs...promises were made, gifts were exchanged. They lied. Reagan had some influence on him from George Bush also.

Here's an idea, do the research to understand the issue before you post.

I know the issue well, I know the details.
We can cast blur over any issue in an attempt to frame it how we see fit...we are masters of self manipulation. I like to look at how it all played out, how his rockstar bipartisan antics on the issue worked out for the American people....With one signature, the dirty bastard sold us out....PERIOD!

No! He simply made a bad deal with congress. Congress was suppose to pass legislation to correct the illegal immigration problem. It didn't. Reagan did not betray his country, nor did he overthrow it or try to overthrow it.

So his Amnesty Bill didn’t lead to California being lost to Mexico, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona being stolen as well?

You really hate Brown People don’t you?

I am guessing this represents your ideal of America.

You really hate Brown People don’t you?

I am guessing this represents your ideal of America.

I HATE all illegal trespassers whom shit on our laws and impose themselves on our taxpayers....Don’t you?

Forum List

Back