Travelling over UK

Just need an advice: what would you suggest to visit in this country? Have been here for week and will be for another three.
Liverpool is a good place (visited) - beatiful with magnificent temples in old style, and one (catholic) looks modern.
Next day we will be heading to London for two days, then plan to visit Manchester, maybe Chester, Birmingham - your advices will be appreciated.

They drive on the wrong side of the road over there. Practice driving on the wrong side of the road with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car is what I suggest.
Once I mastered that I would drive to Hadrian's Wall to see what the Roman Army did in a few short years. Then I want to see Robin Hood's grave and then Stonehenge. Then I want to ride the Chunnel Train.

Also, you should be vigilant and take precautions in public places, avoid crowded areas and use extra caution during religious holidays and at large events.

Not wanting to be negative but..... better be careful when travelling to Eurabia.
Despite the expectations i have not seen many arabic people here. Saw some Indians, others look like true englishmen (a lot of ginger and freckles).

Lucky you, others have been less lucky. :(
After visiting London I have changed my mind a little. There are a lot of arabic there. Also have heard that the "islamic capital" of the UK is Birmingham.

Last edited:
Due to visiting UK cities was disspapointed by the huge amount of pervert's flags all over their centers. Today i was at Manchester - this flag is on the CIty Council building along with the flag of England! What the ...? In London even traffic lights are made in this style (when in usual lights there is a green man, in London (somewhere) it is two signs of one sex). In Liverpool while walknig across I saw approximately 4 or 5 rainbow flags and only one english flag.

Due to visiting UK cities was disspapointed by the huge amount of pervert's flags all over their centers. Today i was at Manchester - this flag is on the CIty Council building along with the flag of England! What the ...? In London even traffic lights are made in this style (when in usual lights there is a green man, in London (somewhere) it is two signs of one sex). In Liverpool while walknig across I saw approximately 4 or 5 rainbow flags and only one english flag.
Yep, it's a liberal hellhole...best you rush back home and get under your bed where you're safe.

Yep, it's a liberal hellhole...best you rush back home and get under your bed where you're safe.
are gays dangerous?

Also, you should be vigilant and take precautions in public places, avoid crowded areas and use extra caution during religious holidays and at large events.

Not wanting to be negative but..... better be careful when travelling to Eurabia.
Despite the expectations i have not seen many arabic people here. Saw some Indians, others look like true englishmen (a lot of ginger and freckles).

Lucky you, others have been less lucky. :(
After visiting London I have changed my mind a little. There are a lot of arabic there. Also have heard that the "islamic capital" of the UK is Birmingham.

The name is Londonistan.

And yes, I've also heard about Birminghamstan.

:mad-61:

are gays dangerous?
I don't think so.
You can relax and enjoy the scenery.

Yesterday I have finished my trip. A lot of cities are visited along with Wales. In comparison to Russia (from where I am from) UK has without a doubt more comfort and stable way of living. But maybe this is the point to worry about: very hard to find a man who is used to do things out of the box and think in this way. It is soo boring! When you live in a common way without any biases.
For me as the Russian guy I felt a bit like in prison or in cage, when you are bounded from all sides.

Anyway, I like Britain - not the new order of honouring perverts - but true brits, which have strong character and do things in very practical way.

Forum List

Back