Transgenderism on the rise: a “heart warming” tale out of Britain.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Yes, this is an outlier. But where there are many outliers, such as the uproar over North Carolina, that tells me there is something rotten in the core as well. The world is calling good bad and bad good. As prophesied.

UK city asks parents to let four-year-olds pick their own gender

Apr 21, 2016 - 7:15 pm EST

UK city asks parents to let four-year-olds pick their own gender

BRIGHTON, U.K. (LifeSiteNews) – Parents in Britain are outraged after their city council sent them letters asking them to support the “gender identity” of their children, some of whom are as young as four.

The letter, which was sent this week and was praised by the UK LGBT organization Stonewall, went to thousands of parents whose children are preparing to enter new schools.

It read, “We recognise that not all children and young people identify with the gender they were assigned at birth or may identify as a gender other than male or female, however the current systems (set nationally) only record gender as male or female. Please support your child to choose the gender they most identify with. Or if they have another gender identity please leave this blank and discuss with your child’s school.”

Brighton & Hove City Council’s lead member for equalities, Councillor Emma Daniel, defended the letter in a statement to Mashable, saying, “By acknowledging the range of gender identities in our school communities we are helping ensure schools are safe spaces for everyone.”

Daniel also said that the letter’s portion about gender identity was written in response to “calls from families, young people and schools to show an inclusive approach to gender.”

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen blasted the letter, calling it “utterly ridiculous” and saying that “schools should be teaching kids to read and write, not prompting them to consider gender swaps.”

“We will review this to see whether we can make it clearer that we consider discussions around gender identity to be an option for parents rather than an obligation,” Daniel said.

The Brighton & Hove City Council Corporate Policy team’s Twitter account features a number of tweets promoting a recent study on transgenderism in the community, particularly in schools.

Warren Morga, the leader of the city council, also tweeted that he was “proud” of his council for “leading on #Trans work.”

In 2015, Morgan said that he would “take on and defeat homophobia, biphobia and trans phobia” if the Labour party won the local election.

If everything in the body and mind says they are a different sex, why force them them to pretend to be what they are not because of an organ?

Let them be happy

Four year old children have no idea what this nonsense is all about and any parent teaching them the garbage should be arrested for child abuse

So called transgenders are freaks and belong in carnival side-shows alongside the two-headed cows.

If everything in the body and mind says they are a different sex, why force them them to pretend to be what they are not because of an organ?

Let them be happy
I think God intended us to be wiser about this.

I thank you for your own feelings on this, nevertheless.

Let them be happy

Because GENDER is a physical description....not a FEELING. It's dick & balls or vajayjay. I can say I feel like I'm a tiger. I'm not a tiger. I can say I feel like I'm a black man. I'm not. I'm white.

They can call themselves feminine or masculine if they want. That's a feeling.

But gender is 1 of 2 things. Twig & berries or a taco. That's all.

Let them be happy

Because GENDER is a physical description....not a FEELING. It's dick & balls or vajayjay. I can say I feel like I'm a tiger. I'm not a tiger. I can say I feel like I'm a black man. I'm not. I'm white.

They can call themselves feminine or masculine if they want. That's a feeling.

But gender is 1 of 2 things. Twig & berries or a taco. That's all.
You black, tiger.

The British accepted their 30 shekels of feminism. Now the tree, Judas. lol, you thought there would be no consequences.
We just rip out girl's wombs and boy's balls, after depressing them so much they ask for it.

Both of your comments here escape me without my taking an untold amount of time to research it all out.

Whether you choose to clarify in more forthcoming explanations or not is on you.

The British accepted their 30 shekels of feminism. Now the tree, Judas. lol, you thought there would be no consequences.
We just rip out girl's wombs and boy's balls, after depressing them so much they ask for it.

Both of your comments here escape me without my taking an untold amount of time to research it all out.

Whether you choose to clarify in more forthcoming explanations or not is on you.
Pfft. Rwnjs always looking out for the latest scapegoats to justify your cowardice and repeated failure.

Pfft. Rwnjs always looking out for the latest scapegoats to justify your cowardice and repeated failure.

Whatever the hell you are trying to say (AGAIN!) must warm you by the fire at night as though your cryptic ways make you feel even more intelligent or deep. But not for me. I just roll my eyes.

Last edited:
Gender assignment? You are female or male based on the fact of your X and Y chromosomes, it is in your DNA. It isn't an artificial created category. It isn't an "assignment". This is the kind of junk science liberals embrace, and then mock conservatives that do the same thing (like creationism).

Forum List

Back