Transgendered people want more attention, so be louder and more demanding

^^^ Well there is this thing called privacy. It may not matter to you, but not everyone in this country has that opinion.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Well there is this thing called privacy. It may not matter to you, but not everyone in this country has that opinion.

Holly

I'll admit my experience is limited to Men's rooms, but isn't that the purpose of bathroom stalls?

I see a pretty easy solution to this problem. If you don't want to see a transgender person in your bathroom, don't look over the stall walls.

Too many men pretend to be TG to get into the women's room and wag their weenie.

Why are you guys so worried about who uses what bathroom?

its a reflection of their low self-esteem and insecurity.

You might be on to something. It would be far better if the next guy who used the women's room had several women who object just beat the shit out of him and drag him out bodily. It may have to come to that. It would build self esteem and feelings of security.

Holly

I'll admit my experience is limited to Men's rooms, but isn't that the purpose of bathroom stalls?

I see a pretty easy solution to this problem. If you don't want to see a transgender person in your bathroom, don't look over the stall walls.

So you'd be perfectly okay having a woman come in and squat over the urinal alongside you, just because she thinks she's a man? No problem, there, right? What if someone's eight-year-old son is in the restroom, using the urinal. No problem with a woman coming in and squatting over the urinal next to him, eyeing his peepee while he goes? No problem, eh?

You're going to say, well she should go in a stall. Why should she have go in a stall, she thinks she's a man, she wants to use the urinal like all the other men. She "he" just has to accommodate for his deformity, that being the lack of a penis.

The overall deciding factor about whether you use the men's or women's restroom needs to be what you actually are BIOLOGICALLY. If you are a biological man, go in the men's room. Biological woman, use the ladies' room. Never mind what delusions are going on in your mind.

There's nothing mean about that, there's nothing discriminatory about that, it's just plain fucking common sense.

But hey, if you're "passing" and no one can tell you are the opposite gender, you'll be probably be able to use the restroom of your choice. No one will be the wiser. But if you're a walking. talking spectacle, you probably won't get away with it.

Last edited:

Holly

So you'd be perfectly okay having a woman come in and squat over the urinal alongside you, just because she thinks she's a man? No problem, there, right? What if someone's eight-year-old son is in the restroom, using the urinal. No problem with a woman coming in and squatting over the urinal next to him, eyeinng his peepee while he goes? No problem, eh?

You're going to say, well she should go in a stall. Why should she have go in a stall, she thinks she's a man, she wants to use the urinal like all the other men. She "he" just has to accommodate for his deformity, that being the lack of a penis.

The overall deciding factor about whether you use the men's or women's restroom needs to be what you actually are BIOLOGICALLY. If you are a biological man, go in the men's room. Biological woman, use the ladies' room. Never mind what delusions are going on in your mind.

This has to be one of the most ignorant posts ever made on USMB. Female-to-male TG's receive prosthetic penises, so the entire argument above is moot.

So you'd be perfectly okay having a woman come in and squat over the urinal alongside you, just because she thinks she's a man? No problem, there, right? What if someone's eight-year-old son is in the restroom, using the urinal. No problem with a woman coming in and squatting over the urinal next to him, eyeinng his peepee while he goes? No problem, eh?

This has to be one of the most ignorant posts ever made on USMB. Female-to-male TG's receive prosthetic penises, so the entire argument above is moot.

Have you ever seen a fake dick?

They can reroute the urethra so that urine leaves the body through the penis. They put a skin pocket along side the fake dick and a rod is inserted into the pocket to enable intercourse.

There are four different techniques for phalloplasty. All of the techniques involve taking a graft of tissue from a donor site and extending the urethra. A penis of up to 7 inches (14–18 cm) long with a circumference up to 5.9 inches (11–15 cm) can be created with each of the methods.
Surgery on cis men is more simple than on trans men, because the urethra requires less lengthening. The urethra of a trans-man ends near the vaginal opening and has to be lengthened considerably. The lengthening of the urethra is when most complications occur.
With all types of phalloplasty in trans-men, scrotoplasty can be performed using the labia majora (vulva) to form a scrotum where prosthetic testicles can be inserted. If vaginectomy, hysterectomy and/or oophorectomy have not been performed, they can be done at the same time.
Unlike metoidioplasty, phalloplasty requires an implanted erectile prosthesis to achieve an erection (and enable sexual penetration). This is usually done in a separate surgery to allow time for healing. There are several types of erectile prostheses, including malleable rod-like medical devices that allow the neo-penis to either stand up or hang down. Penile implants require a neophallus of appropriate length and volume in order to be a safe option. The long term success rates of implants in constructed penises are less than the success rates of reconstruction in cisgender men. Good sensation in the reconstructed penis can help reduce the risk of the implant eventually eroding through the skin.

Surprisingly enough, fake balls are the same kind of fake balls that dog owners that have had their dogs neutered have implanted if they want butchy looking dogs.

I'm talking about prior to surgery, smartass. If a transgendered person goes all the way through therapy, and taking hormones and actually goes so far as to have the surgery to remove the penis and create a vagina, OR to create a penis, that becomes an entirely different matter.

How many of the transgenders prancing around out there actually take it that far? And don't give me the money barrier bullshit, if I was born a woman in a man's body I would make it my life's mission to get that corrected. That would come before all else until I got it accomplished. But to most of them, it just doesn't seem that big a priority, does it? What's up with that.

I've also wondered why the GLTB community doesn't draw together to establish a source of funding for people to help them accomplish "the change." You'd think that would be a big priority, to release those transgenders from their suffering and enabling them to be who they really think they are.

Whack off that penis and you're welcome in the ladies' room. If you're not serious enough to take it that far...well, you're still a man and stay out of our restrooms.

Holly

So you'd be perfectly okay having a woman come in and squat over the urinal alongside you, just because she thinks she's a man? No problem, there, right? What if someone's eight-year-old son is in the restroom, using the urinal. No problem with a woman coming in and squatting over the urinal next to him, eyeing his peepee while he goes? No problem, eh?

That's the root right there, isn't it.

You guys have this ridiculous idea that people are getting sex changes purely so they can ogle little boys in the bathroom - which, in itself says a lot more about you than it does trans people.

Actually, I'm not going to say that. I'm going to say that when I'm in the men's room, I really don't pay any attention to anyone else there.

If a woman were to come in and squat at the urinal, the answer is the same. If you don't want to see, don't peek.

The overall deciding factor about whether you use the men's or women's restroom needs to be what you actually are BIOLOGICALLY.
Why?
If you are a biological man, go in the men's room. Biological woman, use the ladies' room. Never mind what delusions are going on in your mind.

There's nothing mean about that, there's nothing discriminatory about that, it's just plain fucking common sense.

Are you really trying to say that there's nothing "discriminatory" about calling people different from you "delusional"?

But hey, if you're "passing" and no one can tell you are the opposite gender, you'll be probably be able to use the restroom of your choice. No one will be the wiser. But if you're a walking. talking spectacle, you probably won't get away with it.

It's sad that you think anyone is trying to "get away" with anything.

Not if they haven't undergone their surgical mutilation. Otherwise, where there's a will, there's a way. For ladies so inclined, here are some suggestions:

Disposable[edit]
The P-Mate: In 1998 Simone Zijp, student of the Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam, invented the P-Mate.[10] Since 1998, millions of P-Mates were sold. Since 2009 P-Mate has distributors in over 35 countries all over the world. Since 2010, the P-Mate is 100% Eco-friendly and the material used for the P-Mate is biodegradable.

Urifemme: In 2003 a doctor specializing in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Dr. Benedicto Fernandez invented the Urifemme. [11] Millions of Urifemme female urination funnels have been sold worldwide. The Urifemme is 100% disposable, eco-friendly and biodegradable.

Reusable[edit]
The Little John: Over 35 years ago the Little John with the Lady J adapter was sold widely in the United States selling over 100,000 units.

Pee-Zee: The Pee-Zee, and its more discreet counterpart, the Snee-Kee were created by a field biologist and have been manufactured in Canada since 2004. They have been sold worldwide. They are made from sheet plastic allowing them to be both collapsible and reusable. The business supports gay and trans-gender communities, and the Snee–Kee is a popular choice of transmen.[12]

pStyle: This reusable FUD is distributed by Krista’s Cups. The business was founded in 2006 to promote the pStyle along with the DivaCup menstrual cup.[13]

WhizBiz: The Whiz was launched in 2005 by WhizBiz. Originating from Brisbane, Australia, the company's growth has given it a global presence with warehouses and shipping facilities in the UK, Canada and the USA. The Whiz is made from medical-grade, flexible plastic that is impregnated with antibacterial and antifungal agents. It also has a fluid-repelling hydrophobic agent.[14]

SheWee: Founder Samantha Fountain conceived the product as a college project and the company and consumer awareness has grown over the several years.

GoGirl: GoGirl launched in 2009 in the United States with media attention from CNN, NBC, The Doctors and others. GoGirl's founder and spokeswomen, Sarah Dillon is an industry advocate and housemom living in Edina, Minnesota. GoGirl is packaged in a portable tube and made of silicone that takes shape when removed. As of Fall 2012 GoGirl is available in over 2000 US Retailers and selling in more than 35 countries.
Female urination device - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What do you care?

If they want to engage in ‘delusions’ that’s their business, not yours.

You’re called a bigot because you go out of your way to needlessly harass transgender people.

They are welcome to indulge their delusions all they want. I, personally, do not wish to be party to them. I do not go out of my way to 'harass' anyone, but when they get in my face...
There are plenty of places that cater to these types of folks. My type is not welcome there. OK, I don't go there. I do understand why women would object to having some dick hanging out in their "private" spaces.

P.S. Any time you resort to court orders to enforce your opinion, you are forcing others to accept your bullshit.

The ‘restroom issue’ is a tedious red herring.

The issue is the right of each individual to self-determination, free from interference from the state, and conservatives’ refusal to accept that fact predicated on the right’s fear of diversity and dissent.

P.S. Any time you resort to court orders to enforce your opinion, you are forcing others to accept your bullshit.

More nonsense.

Court orders are based on the law and facts in evidence, an objective review of the constitutionality of a given measure or policy. When that law is determined to be offensive to the Constitution it’s appropriately struck down, the failure belonging to those who enacted the offense measure or policy at the outset.

Self determination ? Does that mean I can claim to be black one day and white the next ? If not, why not ?

You do realize that stalls are not the only things that are in a public restroom, right?

Holly

That's the root right there, isn't it.

You guys have this ridiculous idea that people are getting sex changes purely so they can ogle little boys in the bathroom - which, in itself says a lot more about you than it does trans people.

Actually, I'm not going to say that. I'm going to say that when I'm in the men's room, I really don't pay any attention to anyone else there.

If a woman were to come in and squat at the urinal, the answer is the same. If you don't want to see, don't peek.

Why?
If you are a biological man, go in the men's room. Biological woman, use the ladies' room. Never mind what delusions are going on in your mind.

Are you really trying to say that there's nothing "discriminatory" about calling people different from you "delusional"?

It's sad that you think anyone is trying to "get away" with anything.

I think they are mentally ill and need professional help.

How is this health or lifestyle related? They are
Gue there is no medical or mental problems a d that it isn't a choice so this is the wrong category.

It's a thousand times more likely that a "normal" man will be in a men's room with the intention of "ogling" little boys than a trans man.

Oh, bullshit. What is it about transgenders that makes them different in this regard?

If a transgendered woman (i.e. a man who thinks he's a woman) can be a lesbian, then a transgendered man can be a pedophile.

Being transgendered doesn't preclude you from other sexual...uh...variations.

Why are you guys so worried about who uses what bathroom?

its a reflection of their low self-esteem and insecurity.

Now this logic is rather moronic. So, apparently women are supposed to let men in dresses enter their bathrooms or be accused of being "insecure" or "lacking in self esteem". BUT... the transgendered get to dictate terms of what potty they will use or not use because THEY aren't secure enough or have the required self esteem to face another man in the restroom. Do I have this right?

Forum List

Back