Transgender woman froze her sperm to have her own child after transition

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This transgender beauty queen wants to have naturally-born children despite her gender reassignment surgery. Talulah Eve Brown was born male. Her birth name was Aaron. As a boy, Brown always knew that she was different. In 2014, she began treatment to transition to a woman.

Talk about some un-ethical bs. Gawd help humanity this will generate issues your average moron can't even begin to see.

Diseases
abnormal humans
Star Wars characters about to get real lol.

I used to pity transgenders for being obviously mentally ill. Now I DETEST them for being some of the most obnoxious, irresponsible scumbags I've seen in years. It's Obama's true legacy; ever noticed that every time Ole Purple Lips played identity politics favorites with any minority, that minority has turned into the most hateful, vicious, selfish, attention-whoring piles of human fecal matter that only want revenge against everyone else?

This transgender beauty queen wants to have naturally-born children despite her gender reassignment surgery. Talulah Eve Brown was born male. Her birth name was Aaron. As a boy, Brown always knew that she was different. In 2014, she began treatment to transition to a woman.

Talk about some un-ethical bs. Gawd help humanity this will generate issues your average moron can't even begin to see.

Diseases
abnormal humans

Psycho sick bullsh*t. All day long.

Diseases
abnormal humans
Sick mentally ill subhuman.

These liberals' "victim minorities" have absolutely no respect for anything but themselves; America's minorities are the most selfish, self-absorbed creatures in America. Sometimes I want to grab this trannies by the ankles, turn them upside down and shake them until the intelligence-blocking green slime oozes out their ears and they can actually THINK for the first time in their lives. While I shout, "EVERY CELL IN YOUR BODY HAS X-Y CHROMOSOMES!!! YOU ARE MALE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!"

Diseases
abnormal humans
I wonder if the medicos can give a man the equipment to produce an offspring. I doubt it though.

Diseases
abnormal humans
I wonder if the medicos can give a man the equipment to produce an offspring. I doubt it though.

agree, the confused humanoid will never have that baby like a true female would. I mean how in the hell would they include an umbilical cord etc.

Diseases
abnormal humans

agree, the confused humanoid will never have that baby like a true female would. I mean how in the hell would they include an umbilical cord etc.
It would probably be a butthole baby.

Forum List

Back