Transgender People

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
The Alien Council, in one of Dolores Cannon's books, said sometimes Souls with male energy are born into a female body and Souls with a female energy are born into a male body. It is a very difficult life for TransGender People and they need our support and prayers. God Bless the LGBTQ+ community!

The Alien Council, in one of Dolores Cannon's books, said sometimes Souls with male energy are born into a female body and Souls with a female energy are born into a male body. It is a very difficult life for TransGender People and they need our support and prayers. God Bless the LGBTQ+ community!
You must be referring to the goD of this dump.
My Guy considers it and Obamanation

Be whatever you want to be but leave other people alone.
Don't force other people to participate in your delusions.
Don't abuse women's right to privacy in the restrooms and lockerooms.
Don't demand to compete in women's sports.
Don't use the public schools to advance your delusions.
Don't demand that gender confused children be mutilated and sterilized.

It's rumored that Delores Cannon is a fraud and a scammer. For what it's worth.

You must be referring to the goD of this dump.
My Guy considers it and Obamanati

It's rumored that Delores Cannon is a fraud and a scammer. For what it's worth.
I can guarantee that is just a rumor. I have followed Dolores' hynposis work and her books for decades and she is no fraud or scammer. The Alien Council say Dolores Cannon's hypnosis healing methods will be the way of the future for healing people.

The "alien council" endorses her? Why didn't ya'al say so?
fox alien.jpg

If you're born a feminine man...BE a feminine MAN. And visa versa if you're a woman.

Forum List

Back