Transgender people shouldn't have to admit they are trans

Bwa ha ha ha ha, where's The Great Goose? novasteve's got cause for concern apparently.

at some point it will be obvious. Better to get most of the sexual history out of the way early on before you drop your drawers

No, I Don't Have To Tell You I'm Trans Before Dating You

How long until its bigotry to refuse to screw a tranny, Libs?

And this degenerate is so crazy it doesn't care that there'd be far fewer murders if trannies stopped trying to "trick" men
There's a lot more trannies trying to trick women.

dym4K2H.jpg

To me if a person is going to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, the rest of the world has the right to know. Then the rest of the world will know who they are dealing with. If my mom had known about my dad from the very beginning, no I wouldn't have been here, but knowing about my dad from the very beginning would have saved her a whole lot of aggravation, not to mention embarrassment.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

To me if a person is going to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, the rest of the world has the right to know. Then the rest of the world will know who they are dealing with. If my mom had known about my dad from the very beginning, no I wouldn't have been here, but knowing about my dad from the very beginning would have saved her a whole lot of aggravation, not to mention embarrassment.

Holly
True a female that looks like a man is dangerous.

Frivolity, sexual deviancy, idle pursuits, the forsaking of wholesome values, these are the final throes of every civilization on the brink of collapse.

A man generally dates for one of two reasons:

1). Sex
2). A potentially serious relationship

If we don't fancy a homo/trans-gender relationship then dating one is a waste of our time, a waste of our emotions, a waste of our efforts, and is going to make us angry. Very angry. Before you invest in anything you have a good look at it to be sure it is what you want. I do not see that this business is any exception to that well-established rule

I'm a huge supporter of transgender right. But I would like to know whether or not the guy I'm dating is transgendered or a natural born male.

I would like to have children someday. A transgendered man cannot give me a child.

And personally I like real men. I don't knock anyone who dates a transgendered man but it's not for me.

That is something that should be disclosed.

Holly
True a female that looks like a man is dangerous.

If they are intersexed, there's no telling.

Forum List

Back