Why Shouldn't We Be Able To Eradicate These People?

Instead of dodging the question like a bitch....explain why we can't eradicate transgender people?

If they are mostly child raping Satanic Communists destroying our country -- why shouldn't we eradicate them??
They're destroying the country? Laughable and over exaggerated. While I don't live their lifestyle the word destroying is farfetched.

They're destroying the country? Laughable and over exaggerated. While I don't live their lifestyle the word destroying is farfetched.
If you are raping kids, cutting off their genitals at the age of 3 to make them trans, and beating other children for being straight -- that is indeed destroying not only our country, but our entire civilization....why do you think the anti-trans debate is the biggest thing going in right-wing circles

Why say I hate religion. In fact, I'm very spiritual.

Because whenever trying to have an adult conversation about these issues, they always get diverted into religion, as though that has any bearing on them.

As an atheist, who respects those who believe, what I see this as, is when you lose an argument, deflect to the imaginary fairy in the sky!

It’s incredibly annoying

Forum List

Back