this person is ?

• Testosterone enraged male

• Hysterical woman

Results are only viewable after voting.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: Transgender Goes Nuts in Store After Being “Misgendered”
A transgender went nuts in a store because an employee “misgendered” him by calling the biological man “sir” in a confrontation that was caught on video.
----------------------------------------------------

Well then there you have a live version of mental illness going off. LMFAO wait until a dumbass leftist who begged and chanted for this bs just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.

A transgender went nuts in a store because an employee “misgendered” him by calling the biological man “sir” in a confrontation that was caught on video.

Well then there you have a live version of mental illness going off. LMFAO wait until a dumbass leftist who begged and chanted for this bs just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.

Is he aware that real women don't act like that? Is he aware that being butt-ugly and looking like a lumberjack in a Halloween costume probably don't help his case?

“I’m gonna ask you for a fifth time to stop calling me a man, because quite literally I am not,” the transgender asserts.

:auiqs.jpg:

Quite literally he is.

Yep. True equality and tolerance means you can pitch a fit if somebody you bump into doesn't magically know what you believe you are.

The manager should have gotten involved. A free box of tampons would have calmed
"her" down.

Once again

there is NO such thing as a trans gender, it is not possible to transform from one gender to another. PERIOD

These people are simply mentally ill cross dressers, and thus no one should be surprised when they act crazy.

Yep. True equality and tolerance means you can pitch a fit if somebody you bump into doesn't magically know what you believe you are.

Oh, I could tell right away and quite easily what he thinks he is. I could also tell right away and quite easily that I don't agree with him.

It would had calmed down if the manager had simply given it a free box of tampons.

being called ''SIR''
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well godamn!! we don't know what these people are--so don't get pissed if we call you:
sir
ma'am
it
miss/mr.
etc
Furious transgender woman rages at store clerk after he calls her 'sir' instead of 'ma'am' | Daily Mail Online
If I had been in the worker's position, I would have simply said, "How is it my fault that you do not pass for what you weren't born in the first place?"

God bless you and the worker always!!!

Holly

The DNA never lies

being called ''SIR''
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well godamn!! we don't know what these people are--so don't get pissed if we call you:
sir
ma'am
it
miss/mr.
etc
Furious transgender woman rages at store clerk after he calls her 'sir' instead of 'ma'am' | Daily Mail Online
If I had been in the worker's position, I would have simply said, "How is it my fault that you do not pass for what you weren't born in the first place?"

God bless you and the worker always!!!

Holly
I would've been laughing --a lot

Forum List

Back