Transgender goes nuts inn store after being misgendered

this person is ?

• Testosterone enraged male

• Hysterical woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
watch this Democrat go off on normal people trying to make a living. Think their bs doesn’t affect you?

Manwoman gets triggered in Gamestop. This is America on Leftism. : The_Donald

Who’s the crazy one here?
It's hilarious every single time a tRumpkin calls a Democrat "triggered" as if they don't see tRump coming unglued on a daily basis.

We all knew you'd finally show your true colors in public.
Umm... Where have you been? I've never had anything but contempt for Cheeto Jesus.

Try to keep up for once.

"Excuse me, it's Ma'am. It is Ma'am." PMS is a turrible thing. :laughing0301:

Hope the clerk passed him the number for these guys. He needs an immediate intervention and make-over if he wants to get "properly gendered".. Getting pretty amateur hour in the gender fluid mainstream..

12488324_1300x1733.jpg

Here's another liberal snowflake meltdown. This time a vape shop cashier freaks out over a Trump shirt...

Like I said...pathologies on parade. People who need treatment for their mental illness instead simply find a home in the Democrat party. Most of these liberals suffered some kind of traumatic abuse as children.

If the country is so fucked up it feels it has to let insane freaks into extreme self-mutilation run around loose, then it should also be 'Diverse' enough to allow others to mace or shoot these unstable freaks when they go off the deep end before they hurt somebody else.

Here's another liberal snowflake meltdown. This time a vape shop cashier freaks out over a Trump shirt...

Like I said...pathologies on parade. People who need treatment for their mental illness instead simply find a home in the Democrat party. Most of these liberals suffered some kind of traumatic abuse as children.

In the past, before dope-addled loons were taken seriously and science didn't perform like circus monkeys and lie on demand for the PC Police, some 65% of faggots claimed they were raped as kids by other faggots. Now they're all coached to claim they were 'Born That Way' and other bullshit lies. They've shut down all objective research on the mental illness now, and the end result of such distortions of reality aren't going to be pretty.

watch this Democrat go off on normal people trying to make a living. Think their bs doesn’t affect you?

It's hilarious every single time a tRumpkin calls a Democrat "triggered" as if they don't see tRump coming unglued on a daily basis.

Umm... Where have you been? I've never had anything but contempt for Cheeto Jesus.

Try to keep up for once.

I see you're still kissing black ass. Do try to stop.

In the past, before dope-addled loons were taken seriously and science didn't perform like circus monkeys and lie on demand for the PC Police, some 65% of faggots claimed they were raped as kids by other faggots. Now they're all coached to claim they were 'Born That Way' and other bullshit lies. They've shut down all objective research on the mental illness now, and the end result of such distortions of reality aren't going to be pretty.
The CDC published a survey in 2005 in Psychiatry Today (Jan or Feb addition) where with 3,000 gay men surveyed, they found "an epidemic" of them had been molested as boys. And, you have to know it's worse because statistically males lie about having been molested like five times more than females do.

So born that way? Nope. It's made that way. Once imprinted they feel like it's "always been that way". But it hasn't. And now they want little boys in school to think that "gay" is normal. It's insidious and a social-contagion. It needs to be stopped.

The CDC published a survey in 2005 in Psychiatry Today (Jan or Feb addition) where with 3,000 gay men surveyed, they found "an epidemic" of them had been molested as boys. And, you have to know it's worse because statistically males lie about having been molested like five times more than females do.

So born that way? Nope. It's made that way. Once imprinted they feel like it's "always been that way". But it hasn't. And now they want little boys in school to think that "gay" is normal. It's insidious and a social-contagion. It needs to be stopped.

Yep. It's no mystery to anybody who is informed on the issue why the freak is hanging around a Gamestop, actually.

Try to keep up for once.

That's it, I'm gonna tell the doctor not to refill your prescription for stupid pills.

Lol
LGBT people are mentally unfit for society.... they all have anger issues.
Why Are Suicide Rates Higher Among LGBTQ Youth?

Try to keep up for once.

That's it, I'm gonna tell the doctor not to refill your prescription for stupid pills.

Perhaps you should get yours to write one for the blisters on yours for what you kiss.

Note the guy in the smoke shop screeching like a child and squinting his eyes shut. This is the Democrat party when they dont get their way. A childish rage. He saw a Trump shirt and he has been taught to howl with rage about it.
These people shouldn't be included in the political process any more than allowing 9 year olds the franchise.

When I was younger, I remember my little brother having a temper tantrum like that. That ended forever when my dad walked into the kitchen, filled a large pan full of cold water, and dumped it all over the head of my unsuspecting brother. That was his last tantrum.

Try to keep up for once.

Perhaps you should get yours to write one for the blisters on yours for what you kiss.
Yeah, if you'd post something that made sense for a change that would be great.

Forum List

Back