Transgender goes nuts inn store after being misgendered

this person is ?

• Testosterone enraged male

• Hysterical woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd have called the police. Then if s/he tried to hurt me...s/he in trouble...yessiree.

being called ''SIR''
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well godamn!! we don't know what these people are--so don't get pissed if we call you:
sir
ma'am
it
miss/mr.
etc
Furious transgender woman rages at store clerk after he calls her 'sir' instead of 'ma'am' | Daily Mail Online
If I had been in the worker's position, I would have simply said, "How is it my fault that you do not pass for what you weren't born in the first place?"

God bless you and the worker always!!!

Holly
And it would have pitched a hissy-fit anyway. The only thing that might calm it down is a box of free tampons.

The mentally ill walk our streets.

Transgender woman threatens shop worker after he calls her 'sir'

BB586244-DFED-4346-A3BD-BBF9A6872A06.jpeg

The Sun keeps referring to him as "The woman" and "she." Are they required to play along with this nonsense legally?

"Excuse me, it's Ma'am. It is Ma'am." PMS is a turrible thing. :laughing0301:

I love one of the responses "excuse me, but your toxic masculinity is on display!":laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Here's another liberal snowflake meltdown. This time a vape shop cashier freaks out over a Trump shirt...

00:54

"Well, I'm going to ask you for the 5th time to quit calling me a man, because I quite clearly am not."

He called you "sir". He never called you a man. Nobody would ever accuse you of being a man. :lol:

That chic is a dead ringer for Jeff Daniels. Same hair and everything. Dumb and dumber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back