Transage

USMB Rules and Regulations:
  • You may not post images that show Human genitalia or Human Female aureola or nipples.

USMB Rules and Regulations:
  • You may not post images that show Human genitalia or Human Female aureola or nipples.
TY and, I fixed it for ya...
tumblr_nn9lgg69wd1tb7sjeo1_400.gif

Now this, got $20 worth of quarters for that no problem at all...

Last edited:
Wait...this sounds fantastic...okay...so I am now declaring myself to be a heterosexual teenage boy...uh...18..summer after high school to be more specific. So...anyone here who would like to adopt me, preferably a hot Milf cougar who wants to have sex with an 18 year old...and of course financially support me completely...please let me know.

Wait...this sounds fantastic...okay...so I am now declaring myself to be a heterosexual teenage boy...uh...18..summer after high school to be more specific. So...anyone here who would like to adopt me, preferably a hot Milf cougar who wants to have sex with an 18 year old...and of course financially support me completely...please let me know.
Yes, because that would be in the best psychological interest of a young male who should become an asset to society, not a stuck-in-boyhood-with-mommy parasite on society..

Yes, because that would be in the best psychological interest of a young male who should become an asset to society, not a stuck-in-boyhood-with-mommy parasite on society..
you don't understand...I refuse to turn 19. As a true transage-ual...I refuse to recognize birthdays. So I demand to be recognized as 18 years old in perpetuity. Obviously anyone not willing to take me in is a child abuser and hater.

PaintMyHouse is in violation of the rules!
Yeah. I saw the pics before PMH put up different ones. But seriously. Aren't you being rather uptight? Did you tattle on him too?
The question is, did you save them??
Aww. That's so clever! Let me burst your bubble, freak. I don't need pictures and most certainly not pictures that you choose.

So, are you going to load up some more pics of girls who wouldn't give you a first glance? Sure you will. Gotta keep those posts up if you're going to win the dubious honor of Most posts of the Month again, right?

Last edited:
Yeah. I saw the pics before PMH put up different ones. But seriously. Aren't you being rather uptight? Did you tattle on him too?
Aww. That's so clever! Let me burst your bubble, freak. I don't need pictures and most certainly not pictures that you choose.
LOL...you saved them. At the very least, the one above...

Don't you get it? I'm a grown up woman with a real live relationship with a real live man. Your girly pics mean nothing to me. Go jack off. You are boring me.

Don't you get it? I'm a grown up woman with a real live relationship with a real live man. Your girly pics mean nothing to me. Go jack off. You are boring me.
Ah, for you...
126a.jpg

The wife has a thing for arms so there's a decent chance you'll like handsome Rob as well...

"Transage." Now I'm beginning to understand right wingers here that obviously have a few years on them but still act so childishly.
Here's another word you need to look up: "projection".
I know what it means. Did you know before Hannity used it?
Yep, learned about it in college in the 70s. Everything for you is broken down to small hateful sound bites and you accuse others to deflect the trait away from you.

Diagnosis du jour?

Fifty-Two Year-Old Man Lives As A Six Year-Old Girl. Seriously.

A 52 year-old man is living as a six year-old girl. You read that right.

The man, formerly known as a Paul Woscht but who now goes by Stefonknee, left his wife and seven children to go live as a little girl with adopted parents.

"I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child," Woscht said in an interview with The Daily Xtra. "I don’t want to be an adult right now, and I just live my life like I couldn’t when I was in school."

Originally, Woscht was going to live as an eight year-old, but his "sister" wanted Woscht to be the little sister, so Woscht decided to be six years old instead.

"We have a great time," Woscht said in his naturally deep voice. "We color, we do kids stuff. It’s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play."

Dr. Paul McHugh, a former psychiatrist-in-chief at John Hopkins Hospital, wrote in The Wall Street Journal that transgenderism is a "mental disorder" and that it is "biologically impossible" to carry out a true sex change. In fact, McHugh points out that "the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people."

"Transage," the rejection of one's actual age and maturity level, is a new "identity" that is apparently catching on:

continued at link

Can you say "pedophile?"

Diagnosis du jour?

Fifty-Two Year-Old Man Lives As A Six Year-Old Girl. Seriously.

A 52 year-old man is living as a six year-old girl. You read that right.

The man, formerly known as a Paul Woscht but who now goes by Stefonknee, left his wife and seven children to go live as a little girl with adopted parents.

"I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child," Woscht said in an interview with The Daily Xtra. "I don’t want to be an adult right now, and I just live my life like I couldn’t when I was in school."

Originally, Woscht was going to live as an eight year-old, but his "sister" wanted Woscht to be the little sister, so Woscht decided to be six years old instead.

"We have a great time," Woscht said in his naturally deep voice. "We color, we do kids stuff. It’s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play."

Dr. Paul McHugh, a former psychiatrist-in-chief at John Hopkins Hospital, wrote in The Wall Street Journal that transgenderism is a "mental disorder" and that it is "biologically impossible" to carry out a true sex change. In fact, McHugh points out that "the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people."

"Transage," the rejection of one's actual age and maturity level, is a new "identity" that is apparently catching on:

continued at link

Can you say "pedophile?"
He is a little girl, he doesn't fuck them.

Forum List

Back