Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

Not sure why you'd be looking there exactly.
Right, we're just not supposed to notice that the "girls" who are beating our daughters, granddaughters and other young girls and women out of their scholorships, and causing injuries including permanent physical damage to them, have penises and testicles.

I thought your hero Mulvaney wanted to "normalize the bulge?"
Thomas started questioning her identity in High School, before she even enrolled in college.

She was required to stay on the Men's team for a year after she announced her transition.

She began transitioning using hormone replacement therapy in May 2019, and came out as a trans woman during her junior year to her coaches, friends, and the women's and men's swim teams at the University of Pennsylvania.[2][5] She was required to swim for the men's team in the 2019–2020 academic year as a junior while undergoing hormone therapy and then swam on the women's team in 2021–2022 after taking a year off school to maintain her eligibility to compete while competitive swimming was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.[4][5][11] Thomas has followed all of the gender-related policies to be eligible to compete as a woman in NCAA swimming.[12][13][2]

Thomas lost muscle mass and strength through testosterone suppression and hormone replacement therapy. Her time for the 500 freestyle is over 15 seconds slower than her personal bests before medically transitioning.[14][15] Thomas's event progression peaked in 2019 for distance swimming, with a drop in times during the 2021–22 season. Her event progression for sprint swimming reflected a dip at the start of 2021–22 season before returning to near-lifetime bests in the 100 free and a lifetime personal best in the 50 free in 2021.[16]

In the 2018–2019 season she was, when competing in the men's team, ranked 554th in the 200 freestyle, 65th in the 500 freestyle, and 32nd in the 1650 freestyle. In the 2021–2022 season, those ranks are now, when competing in the women's team, fifth in the 200 freestyle, first in the 500 freestyle, and eighth in the 1650 freestyle.[17][18] According to an archived page of the swimming data website Swimcloud, Thomas was ranked 89th among male college swimmers for that season.
[19]
So what?

Even if true, the fact that it took him a while to become eligible to swim as a female doesn't help his team mates and opponents who lose spots on the team, lose the dignity of being able to change outside of the male gaze, and lose the chance to compete fairly.

Right, we're just not supposed to notice that the "girls" who are beating our daughters, granddaughters and other young girls and women out of their scholorships, and causing injuries including permanent physical damage to them, have penises and testicles.

Sounds like a personal problem. I paid for my college by joining the Army. I just can't get worked up that someone didn't get a scholarship that only exists because Title IX required colleges to give out scholarships for sports no one was interested in watching to start with.

Then you hear stories about how the Varsity Blues rich people got their daughters into college by making up sports participation for obscure sports like rowing, and you kind of realize that it's all a scam and I just can't get worked up. If someone is willing to have their balls cut off to scam the scammers.... I just can't get upset about it.

How about getting a scholarship by studying hard and getting good grades? What a crazy idea.

Even if true, the fact that it took him a while to become eligible to swim as a female doesn't help his team mates and opponents who lose spots on the team, lose the dignity of being able to change outside of the male gaze, and lose the chance to compete fairly.

Competing fairly is everyone gets to compete. The fact that you have different categories for men and women tells me you are already rigging the game, and now you are upset someone has found a way to beat the system, WHICH SHOULDN'T EXIST TO START WITH.

So here's a crazy idea. Get rid of all college athletics, period. Make colleges about education, not giving some jock a free ride over a kid who hit the books.

Sounds like a personal problem. I paid for my college by joining the Army. I just can't get worked up that someone didn't get a scholarship that only exists because Title IX required colleges to give out scholarships for sports no one was interested in watching to start with.

Then you hear stories about how the Varsity Blues rich people got their daughters into college by making up sports participation for obscure sports like rowing, and you kind of realize that it's all a scam and I just can't get worked up. If someone is willing to have their balls cut off to scam the scammers.... I just can't get upset about it.

How about getting a scholarship by studying hard and getting good grades? What a crazy idea.
Competing fairly is everyone gets to compete. The fact that you have different categories for men and women tells me you are already rigging the game, and now you are upset someone has found a way to beat the system, WHICH SHOULDN'T EXIST TO START WITH.

So here's a crazy idea. Get rid of all college athletics, period. Make colleges about education, not giving some jock a free ride over a kid who hit the books.
I take it by the chip on your shoulder about sports that you were always last picked for games?

If you're saying that we should eliminate girls teams and boys teams and just have one team for each sport, I admire you for saying so. Most of your fellow Dems say that of course we need Title IX and women's athletics. But they don't want to say why that is important, since it would go against their argument for men to be on women's teams.

I take it by the chip on your shoulder about sports that you were always last picked for games?

Actually, I tried to avoid PE class at every opportunity.... it was nasty.

Is it any wonder so many (cisgendered) coaches turned out to be pedos?

What really turned me against it was when I went to UIC. Now, UIC was never, and will never be a sports school. Yet it has an obligatory Title IX mandated sports program, all paid for by the students who were just there to work hard and get degrees. They literally could not people to attend the games even giving away tickets. And still they persisted, insisting on building a stadium.

If you're saying that we should eliminate girls teams and boys teams and just have one team for each sport, I admire you for saying so. Most of your fellow Dems say that of course we need Title IX and women's athletics.

Not a Dem. I'm a pragmatist. I used to vote for Republicans before the Religious Zealots, Gun Fetishists and Libertarian Children took over the Asylum.
Title IX is the kind of government intervention into markets that we should all be against.

My ideal world, the Universities would just have sports teams that people actually want to see (Men's Football and Basketball) and they would admit they are mascots and not actually there to get an education.

But what really annoys me is the lack of transparency. Only 2% of HS athletes will get College scholarships, and only 2% of Football and Basketball players in college will be selected for the NBA or NFL. MLB, bless them, doesn't go through the charade. They just scout teams all over the world and bring the best of the best here with no pretext of educating them.

But they don't want to say why that is important, since it would go against their argument for men to be on women's teams.

Well, no, they think such programs should exist to give girls scholarships, period. But the fact is that VERY FEW of them will ever encounter a transgender athlete. The fact that you go on and on about Lia Thomas shows how rare an example she is.

I would like it better if we gave out scholarships for academic merit, and made that the focus.

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
The Daily Devotional.

Why are you so obsessed with this?

Actually, I tried to avoid PE class at every opportunity.... it was nasty.

Is it any wonder so many (cisgendered) coaches turned out to be pedos?
No, and I saw a lot of it in high school, and a little now that I teach junior high. With male coaches now being able to "identify as a woman" and walk into girls locker rooms, it will be much worse. There is nothing preventing the scenario in Post # 50. The previous head coach in my junior high is exactly the kind of fella that would do something like that. He would have made no effort to look like a female, as none is required to claim to be trans.
What really turned me against it was when I went to UIC. Now, UIC was never, and will never be a sports school. Yet it has an obligatory Title IX mandated sports program, all paid for by the students who were just there to work hard and get degrees. They literally could not people to attend the games even giving away tickets. And still they persisted, insisting on building a stadium.
Interesting take. If I said that, your fellow Dems would attack me, but I'm guessing you get a pass since you are supporting "transwomen" ruining sports.
Not a Dem. I'm a pragmatist. I used to vote for Republicans before the Religious Zealots, Gun Fetishists and Libertarian Children took over the Asylum.
Title IX is the kind of government intervention into markets that we should all be against.

My ideal world, the Universities would just have sports teams that people actually want to see (Men's Football and Basketball) and they would admit they are mascots and not actually there to get an education.
I can't really argue with that.
But what really annoys me is the lack of transparency. Only 2% of HS athletes will get College scholarships, and only 2% of Football and Basketball players in college will be selected for the NBA or NFL. MLB, bless them, doesn't go through the charade. They just scout teams all over the world and bring the best of the best here with no pretext of educating them.
Nor that.
Well, no, they think such programs should exist to give girls scholarships, period. But the fact is that VERY FEW of them will ever encounter a transgender athlete. The fact that you go on and on about Lia Thomas shows how rare an example she is.
Well, yeah. Very few black men will ever encounter a KKK lynching party, but that doesn't mean we're cool with them. If we banned males from female athletics (which sounds bizarre that we even have to debate), zero female athletes will have to compete with males. The "I can play as a girl if I can't make it as a guy" is just getting started. It will grow. If it gets into professional sports, the WNBA, for example, will end up with zero females. LPGA the same, and women's tennis also.

I have to disagree with your dismissive attitude toward women's sports, and especially girls sports. Sports have been show through research to have many postitive effects on girls as they grow up to be women. My complaint, if any, is that most pay-to-play leagues only go up to high school and then the kids are expected to play school sports. But only a fraction of little leaguers will be good enough to be on their school team, so many of them end up playing Madden Football or whatever on a video game console.
I would like it better if we gave out scholarships for academic merit, and made that the focus.
We do. As far as I know the sports scholarships do not come from money intended for academic scholarships.

It's an honest question, because it follows the exact same logic, which is very simple:

"If I feel it, it is, and should be respected by all, or else you're a bigot"

That's basically the mantra, I don't think any leftist/woke LGBTQ activist could deny it.

So, if you can "feel" a different sex/gender, can you "feel" a different race? Can a white girl "feel" like she's an oppressed minority black woman? Can a 65 yr old man "feel" like he's 25 and demand to be called as such?

And if you say no, aren't you a bigot for denying their supposed right to feel how they believe they are?
From a lunatic's point of view, he/she can be a friggin' cat if they let their mind run wild.

In the 2018–2019 season she was, when competing in the men's team, ranked 554th in the 200 freestyle, 65th in the 500 freestyle, and 32nd in the 1650 freestyle. In the 2021–2022 season, those ranks are now, when competing in the women's team, fifth in the 200 freestyle, first in the 500 freestyle, and eighth in the 1650 freestyle.[17][18] According to an archived page of the swimming data website Swimcloud, Thomas was ranked 89th among male college swimmers for that season.[19]

This should tell you all you need to know.

The Daily Devotional.

Why are you so obsessed with this?
Because it’s so loud in society.

When someone puts a huge tattoo on their face, we’re allowed to notice and comment, and say how it’s not a good idea.

Last edited:

When someone puts a huge tattoo on their face, we’re allowed to notice and comment, and say how it’s not a good idea.
Have you proven its not a good idea? Seems you asked for objective debate and have so far run from it.

Every single day, at the exclusion of everything else?

That suggests the self loathing of the closeted fetishist.

Have you proven its not a good idea? Seems you asked for objective debate and have so far run from it.
Sure

40% suicide rate, massively higher depression rates, horrible side effects of treatment, irreversible outcomes, guiding people towards being a single issue person…

None of those are good

Forum List

Back