Traitor John Kelly Claims in Sworn Statement Trump Discussed Using IRS to Retaliate Against FBI Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

iu

Snap indeed. :04:

Kelly singed a sworn statement. Imagine that. Trump takes the 5th. some 400 times.

Who to believe?
That's a tuff one.

This is turning into the greatest thread ever.

Sunday evenings have always been the best time for great threads. Everyone either doesn't give a damn or they want to get in one last dig before going back to work tomorrow.

Kelly singed a sworn statement. Imagine that. Trump takes the 5th. some 400 times.

Who to believe?
That's a tuff one.

The 5th Amendment is a Constitutional right. What other rights would you like to do away with?

How about your first amendment? Nobody wants to hear what you say anyway.

How about your Second Amendment? Probably a good idea, you shouldn't anywhere near a gun.

How about your 19th Amendment? Thinking hard....

The 5th Amendment is a Constitutional right. What other rights would you like to do away with?

How about your first amendment? Nobody wants to hear what you say anyway.

How about your Second Amendment? Probably a good idea, you shouldn't anywhere near a gun.

How about your 19th Amendment? Thinking hard....
So what? A guy who takes the 5th. 400 times is not trustworthy. End of story

We know of a potus who did use the IRS to attack political opponents and it wasn’t Trump or even an R. unfortunately he faced no consequences for these illegal actions.

So how long have you sat on a judicial bench?

"The 5th Amendment was adopted in order to make it impossible for the judicial authorities to bring the accused to confess through means of extortion. In the present cases, it is not a matter of violent extortion of the accused, but rather a matter of using people as tools for the prosecution of others that one wants to label as 'unorthodox.’" - Albert Einstein in reference to the Senator McCarthy hearings - 1953

Albert Einstein on the McCarthy hearings and the Fifth Amendment, 1953 | Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

"If you use the Fifth Amendment, it proves you're guilty." Senator Joseph McCarthy

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

The only sentence from his assertions worth reading, and I quote:

No doubt, however, come tomorrow morning the entire MSM will be bleating at the top of their lungs the latest synchronized "MESSAGE" meant to take down Orange Man once and for all.

And no doubt, just like the rest of their abject/futile efforts, it will resoundingly fail.
John Kelley served this nation

After six years of idiotic allegations against Trump, most all of which were fabrications and lies, I've just adopted the attitude of "Who gives a shit?" I don't even care if they're provable accusations, because the left has cried "Wolf!" far too many times.

So fuckit. Just let the wolves eat them all, I don't care. I won't shed a single tear for a single one of them.
Trump loves to dominate every news cycle. Don't blame the press.

We know of a potus who did use the IRS to attack political opponents and it wasn’t Trump or even an R. unfortunately he faced no consequences for these illegal actions.
Liar liar pants on fire! :)

Not a single thread of evidence ever showed Obama connected to what Lois Lerner did.... No memos, no phone calls, no directives, no tweets, no orders, no discussions, no whistleblowers, no emails were ever found that connected President Obama.....

did you not know that....?

Forum List

Back