Train Derailment in Seattle Area

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
It was it's first day in travel.

An Amtrak train derailed and fell off a bridge over Interstate 5 near Mounts Road between Lakewood and Olympia.

Watch Live: Train derailment in Seattle area

[QUOTEAmtrak train 501 was traveling southbound from Seattle when it derailed along Interstate 5. "Injuries and casualties were reported," Pierce County Sheriff's Office said, though it's unclear how many people that included. ][/QUOTE]

Amtrak train derails in Washington state onto Interstate 5; injuries reported

:argue: From what I am hearing, it flew off the tracks at a very high rate of speed. Hmm, what was the driver doing? This does not look good. Real Sad. And those angry loony libs better not say anything!
:eusa_whistle:

Shows why we need more investment in our infrastructure

Our rail infrastructure is among the worst in the free world

Actually this was a false flag event in order to create a talking point for a huge infrastructure bill that will be contracted out to friends of those in the White House and Congress.

Actually this was a false flag event in order to create a talking point for a huge infrastructure bill that will be contracted out to friends of those in the White House and Congress.
i can only guess that the driver may have fallen asleep

A derailment occurs when a vehicle such as a trainruns off its rails. ... Usually, the derailment of a traincan be caused by a collision with another object, an operational error, the mechanical failure of tracks, such as broken rails, or the mechanical failure of the wheels.

Perhaps something was put on the tracks just at the overpass.

The infrastructure is fine. The track didn't fail. The NEW train derailed.
remember when the bridge collapsed in Minnesota, almost immediatley, Sargaent Schultz blamed it on the GOP and Bush, even before the facts came in

This news is so very tragic. I am trying to follow it as we don't have much information as of this post. I have said prayers for victims of this train derailment on it's maiden voyage. :(

Forum List

Back